HomesDirect365 Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend HomesDirect365

sales@homesdirect365.co.uk

Unit G4 Skippers Lane Industrial Estate

How would you rate HomesDirect365 ?

"I have taken 3 days off work and had to chase this company. 6 months later I still have a damaged product and no resolution (they cannot give a delivery period other than a 12 hour slot where you have to wait for the product Mon-Fri). The sales/Delivery team have no regard. They cut and paste canned response. Use at your peril."
Jade Mahoney
Verified Reviewer
"Would definitely buy from again, I love my dressing table and the mirror on top isn’t attached which is handy for moving or if I didn’t want it. Very easy to attach everything and the delivery driver was great as he rang to say he was near and I wasn’t in so he left the parcel for me in a safe place and I asked him to text a photo as proof just incase and he did. I’d recommend."
"Very nice bed and good service!"
"Ordered bedside cabinets, just what I wanted and expected. Delivery was trouble free, would order again from this company"
Bernards Heath
Unverified Reviewer
"The bedside cabinet I received for my daughters room was lovely. The delivery was on time. Ref:web 79560"
"The bedside cabinet I ordered for my daughters bedroom was lovely. I received the delivery on time."
A.R. Aus Deutschland
Verified Reviewer
"Das Estelle Antique French Style Bed ist aus massiven Holz, antikweiss und leicht patiniert - zauberhaft und wunderschön. Die handwerklichen Schnitzereien und die Verzierungen sind gleichmäßig und sehen sehr edel aus. Ich bin höchst zufrieden mit der Qualität und freue mich jeden Tag über mein "königliches" Bett. HomesDirect365 ist die richtige Adresse für alle, die den romantischen Stil bevorzugen. Einfache Online-Bestellung und Zahlungsabwicklung. Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiter/innen, die auch Samstags telefonisch eventuelle Fragen beantworten (in engl.). Die Lieferung von England nach Deutschland problemlos. Das Bett war sehr stabil verpackt. Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. 100% Kaufempfehlung."
"Lovely helpful staff and good quality furniture. Happy with my new dressing table"
"Good customer service and fast delivery"
"Good prices and quick delivery."
Neil Dickens
Verified Reviewer
"Yes very pleased with the order of our mirrored coffee tables good quality good delivery service excellent"
"From WEB 79679 Recently moved from a modern flat to a traditional Victorian house, so my sleek white gloss tv cabinet would not fit, physically or aesthetically , so time to search the web. Found just what I was looking for and the price was right. The whole process was effortless and would definitely buy from this company again."
"Great furniture. Delivered quickly and professionally."
"It was just what I was looking for .It's great. Good service and communication. Thankyou"
"Homes direct were helpful from the start of placing my order. They have a webchat and were able to give me an estimate delivery time for my product. The delivery did take a number of weeks although I was informed of this and was called by the delivery man to plan a time for this around working hours. The Tv stand came as expected abd fits in well with my home decor. I will look to shop with homesdirect again in the future when I start decorating other rooms in my home."
Margaret Graham
Verified Reviewer
"fast delivery, mirrored furniture which could be easy broken came without as much as a scratch"
"The order was processed quickly and delivery made within the expected timescales. The service i was received was first class."
"Very fast delivery with excellent products"
Steve And Karen Webb
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely stunning bed and really easy to put together. Delivery service was really good with helpful and friendly driver. Quality is superb and we think good value for money. Fantastic all round service. Excellent"
Jacqueline Hart
Unverified Reviewer
"Delivery on time superb products. Packed to perfection. Very impressed."
HomesDirect365 is rated 4.05 based on 272 reviews