HomesDirect365 Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend HomesDirect365

About HomesDirect365: Homes Direct 365 is based in Middlesbrough in the North East of England, specialising in stylish furniture, mirrors and lighting. We are based solely online and therefore unfortunately do not have a showroom.
Our philosophy is that your home should reflect your own individual style and aspirations. Whether dining, relaxing or sleeping, the timeless furniture designs you will see in this online store will enhance your environment to give you years of pleasure.
Our sales team are highly trained, experienced and dedicated staff who wish to look after our customers every step of the way, from any queries you may have prior to your purchase through to an excellent after sales service.
At Homes Direct 365 we're passionate that everyone should have access to high quality furniture. We're here to make your life easier; our website helps you to quickly find what you're looking for.
Our range of products includes bedroom, dining, bathroom furniture, mirrors and lighting and much much more.

sales@homesdirect365.co.uk

Unit G4 Skippers Lane Industrial Estate

Tell us how HomesDirect365 made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"Everything was perfect from the customer service down to the quality of the beds and mirror I ordered. The products are like no other. I would order from here again and again!"
"Web Ref: WEB85317, Mrs Elena Vatikina Dear Team, The dressing table I've ordered exceeded all of my expectations indeed. Its classic style will never get out of fashion and a sturdy quality I am sure will serve for many years to come. It took an honourable place in my bedroom and blended well into the room's interior. I am very pleased with my purchase, especially, with the immense discount. Many thanks, Mrs E. Vatikina"
"I ordered my furniture at the beginning of August having confirmed both in writing and over the phone that it would be delivered by the end of August. I telephoned at the end of August having heard nothing to be informed it would be the end of September. I was not contacted about any delay and no apology for this was made. Having contacted again at the end of September I was again informed that there was a delay and it would be end of October. No one during this time thought to contact me to let me know of any delay or apologise or provide any explanation or discount for the delay. It is now end of October and I still have no furniture... I have been informed that it will be sometime in November but no one can give me a date when it may or may not be delivered and again I have had to continuously chase for any information. Still no apology or compensation for the 3 month delay. In the mean time I am 7 months pregnant and have no bedroom furniture so all my clothes are on the floor which makes getting dressed extremely tricky! There is no indication still as to when I will receive my furniture... the saga continues! Horrendous customer service."
"Excellent service, mirrored tv stand arrived quickly and pre-assembled. Excellent quality."
"Great product at a reasonable price. WEB84777"
"Awful company, consistently lying on lead times. We cancelled order after waiting nearly 10 months."
"Excellent company and furniture. Bought dressing tale, mirror and stool very good quality for excellent price. Husband was impressed how easy to assemble, even screw driver included with purchase.! Looks gorgeous in bedroom, a match for Laura Ashley furniture at quarter of price. Initially wary of buying online but more than happy with it, highly recommend."
"I bought 3 item here. One of them French style bed and then cheast drow cabinet and bedside cabinet. Beautiful design. Good qualities. Highly recommended."
"I have taken 3 days off work and had to chase this company. 6 months later I still have a damaged product and no resolution (they cannot give a delivery period other than a 12 hour slot where you have to wait for the product Mon-Fri). The sales/Delivery team have no regard. They cut and paste canned response. Use at your peril."
"Would definitely buy from again, I love my dressing table and the mirror on top isn’t attached which is handy for moving or if I didn’t want it. Very easy to attach everything and the delivery driver was great as he rang to say he was near and I wasn’t in so he left the parcel for me in a safe place and I asked him to text a photo as proof just incase and he did. I’d recommend."
"Very nice bed and good service!"
"Ordered bedside cabinets, just what I wanted and expected. Delivery was trouble free, would order again from this company"
"The bedside cabinet I received for my daughters room was lovely. The delivery was on time. Ref:web 79560"
"The bedside cabinet I ordered for my daughters bedroom was lovely. I received the delivery on time."
"Das Estelle Antique French Style Bed ist aus massiven Holz, antikweiss und leicht patiniert - zauberhaft und wunderschön. Die handwerklichen Schnitzereien und die Verzierungen sind gleichmäßig und sehen sehr edel aus. Ich bin höchst zufrieden mit der Qualität und freue mich jeden Tag über mein "königliches" Bett. HomesDirect365 ist die richtige Adresse für alle, die den romantischen Stil bevorzugen. Einfache Online-Bestellung und Zahlungsabwicklung. Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiter/innen, die auch Samstags telefonisch eventuelle Fragen beantworten (in engl.). Die Lieferung von England nach Deutschland problemlos. Das Bett war sehr stabil verpackt. Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. 100% Kaufempfehlung."
"Lovely helpful staff and good quality furniture. Happy with my new dressing table"
"Good customer service and fast delivery"
"Good prices and quick delivery."
"Yes very pleased with the order of our mirrored coffee tables good quality good delivery service excellent"
"From WEB 79679 Recently moved from a modern flat to a traditional Victorian house, so my sleek white gloss tv cabinet would not fit, physically or aesthetically , so time to search the web. Found just what I was looking for and the price was right. The whole process was effortless and would definitely buy from this company again."
HomesDirect365 is rated 4.05 based on 280 reviews