HomesDirect365 Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend HomesDirect365

About HomesDirect365: Homes Direct 365 is based in Middlesbrough in the North East of England, specialising in stylish furniture, mirrors and lighting. We are based solely online and therefore unfortunately do not have a showroom.
Our philosophy is that your home should reflect your own individual style and aspirations. Whether dining, relaxing or sleeping, the timeless furniture designs you will see in this online store will enhance your environment to give you years of pleasure.
Our sales team are highly trained, experienced and dedicated staff who wish to look after our customers every step of the way, from any queries you may have prior to your purchase through to an excellent after sales service.
At Homes Direct 365 we're passionate that everyone should have access to high quality furniture. We're here to make your life easier; our website helps you to quickly find what you're looking for.
Our range of products includes bedroom, dining, bathroom furniture, mirrors and lighting and much much more.

sales@homesdirect365.co.uk

Unit G4 Skippers Lane Industrial Estate

How would you rate HomesDirect365?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

244 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HomesDirect365 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Order an item on the 06/12/2017, received today 08/02/2018 very disappointed, customer services very poor. Not sure if I will ever place another order with this company."
"Poor poor customer service, over 17 weeks I waited for a bed (payment took up front of course) never got updates unless i asked. They may say up to 16 weeks for non in stock items but they then give you a shorter delivery scale then just keep pushing it back and back again Item arrived, main bed looks ok but materials of poor quality, when i complained and asked for some money back, i was told they could either collect the whole bed i'd waited all that time for or I could have a £20 credit for their site! When you think the delivery alone is more than that and I would never spend any money with this horrendous company again. Their customer service is just appalling"
Andrew Carter
Verified Reviewer
"Really pleased with the side table ordered, it looks better then in the pictures displayed. Sales team very helpful arranging the delivery, ensuring we were kept up to date with the order status and arranging a suitable delivery date. Product well packaged, with clear instructions for how to build. Would use again."
"I love love love my furniture, so happy with them they look beautiful in my new home. Arrived quick and easy to assemble."
"What a tremendous tv stand I bought, great quality product, brilliant price, delivery and service excellent."
Marian Bridgewater
Unverified Reviewer
"It has an exciting range of products for sale. I bought mirrored dressing table for my daughter's birthday and she was so delighted that the bought some more of the bedroom furniture."
"Really pleased with the bedside cabinets we ordered. They were a great price and perfectly matched a French bed we had. The items were delivered on time as promised and in great order. We would definitely use HomesDirect365 again."
"My dressing table is very nice sturdy piece of furniture. It is mirrored makes my bedroom very light and airy. I love the mirror and stool a decent size. I am made up with this furniture. I would highly recommend this product to anyone buying Venetian furniture."
Daisy Tennent
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful items at great prices. Very happy with my purchases"
Natalie Lowdell
Verified Reviewer
"They delivered when they said they would. The furniture was of high quality and easy to assemble. Natalie Lowdell"
"Excellent Quality Item. Love the live chat, makes asking questions very easy and quick."
"Highly satisfied with the ordered item and quality of packaging and delivery service. It wasn't my first purchase with homesdirect and I would definitely order from them again."
"I ordered a Antique French armchair and a footstool for my mother in laws bedroom. It was well worth the wait. Looks really nice, lovely replacement to her previous chair and the room. Now planning to order a bedside table or maybe a tall boy drawer."
Forbes Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"Product well packaged, peedy delivery, communication was great, easy to assemlble well made product. Extremely delighted with product and service"
Forbes Taylor
Belinda Christmas
Verified Reviewer
"The service was proffessional and I was kept up to date ref my order and delivery. Delivery was on the day advised and the delivery man was very pleasant when delivering my parcel."
"Great customer service as always"
"Great service, items were in perfect condition"
Darren Potter
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with this purchase and the quality of the item. We asked a number of questions to the sales team prior to our purchase as we wanted to change the handles to match our other furniture. The response from sales team was swift and provided us with all the information that we required. Delivery was also good with the guys happy to put the item exactly where we wanted it."
"Delivery and quality of product was first class and as described. Very pleased with side table and happy to buy again."
HomesDirect365 is rated 3.98 based on 244 reviews