HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
I booked a condo with HomeToGo and had to cancel less than a week later after more of our adult children asked to join us and we needed more bedrooms. They responded politely and efficiently, and our refund was applied to our credit card less than a week later. I won't hesitate to book with them again.
Nice people
Very happy with the website. Love being able to search all the vacation rental sites at the same time!
Easy and quick booking experience.
The process was easy and straightforward.
Excellent site. Very user friendly. Highly recommend.
Easy to locate a rental but some of the information (or lack of information -- for example, as to cancellation terms, etc) made it confusing -- as did being required to create a sonder account to confirm reservation
Wonderful experience. Clean hotel and a great breakfast in the mornings. Everyone is so nice.
Muy bueno se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.
Nice layout and calendar availability.
Lots of great options and very easy to navigate through. Very happy with my experience.
I am still trying to cancel my reservation but all your so called contact number do not go through or are disconnected or the actually hotel can't even help because the reservation was made on line.
Easy process. Many places to choose from.
Easy to use and fast
Awesome !! Ready for the beach!!
I put in what I wanted snd I got it! I had a question and called customer service and they help me quickly and courteously.
Easy to make reservation but more pics & info needed on accomodations.
Great and easy site.
What a great experience . I will be renting this place whenever I find my self in West Palm Beach, Fla. and I will be using Hometogo no matter where I vacation inn the USA.
Quick and easy will be use this more often
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 936 reviews