HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
The website was easy to navigate and did not waste my time like others to plug in dates only to fine out they where not available . Your sight showed the month and what was available. Great job! I will be back
Even though I was unable to use the accommodation I would definitely be using this service in the near future
Booking our Florida beach destination trip was a “breeze”! Very easy, lots of details about property, and photo gallery was very helpful to get a great overview of the property. I will definitely use HomeToGo in the future!
A very excellent experience, fast way to book a reservation to go on vacation.
Professional, friendly staff. Modern, extremely clean rooms and comfy bed !
Booking went well. attendant was able to to answer questions on floor plan.
if possible i would like to get top floor or ground floor.
The website made it easy to navigate. I found exactly what I needed and booked pretty quickly. I can’t wait to go on my mini-vacation.
Helped me book what I was looking for.
It was very easy to book and use of website
Very easy to book. Would definitely use again.
I worked with Monique and she was just awesome, very helpful. I suggest that you hire more people like her.
The experience was delightful. Easy to understand and complete the requirements to get our family vacation spot.
A like is very good
Easy to navigate.
Called the company after we booked and Kathy (owner) could not have been more accomadating
Look forward to booking with them in the future.
Dudley
I booked a condo with HomeToGo and had to cancel less than a week later after more of our adult children asked to join us and we needed more bedrooms. They responded politely and efficiently, and our refund was applied to our credit card less than a week later. I won't hesitate to book with them again.
Nice people
Very happy with the website. Love being able to search all the vacation rental sites at the same time!
Easy and quick booking experience.
The process was easy and straightforward.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 932 reviews