HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
I am still trying to cancel my reservation but all your so called contact number do not go through or are disconnected or the actually hotel can't even help because the reservation was made on line.
DO NOT USE A DEBIT CARD IF YOU BOOK VIA THESE CROOKS.
They placed us in a very dangerous hotel in Miami. Thug-life Raves outside our room till 3.30 - 4am every night until we managed to get the police to shut them down. We endured 3 nights of this Horror story of a hotel - the 'Tradewinds Hotel' in South Beach. Shots fired 2 nights out of the 3, management who said (and I quote!) "Customers always complain but we never get shut down"... Then a person with a gunshot to the head died in front of the hotel on Saturday night.
We negotiated with HomeToGo and the hotel that we had to get out of there for our own safety - especially since word got out that it was us who called the Police to shut down the Thug-life Raves, and then we were accosted by those 'people' at the Hotel Lobby who told us "snitches get stitches" in front of the hotel staff.
HomesToGo and the hotel were supposed to give us back the 5 nights we had pre-paid but could not use. Amazingly, we didn't get any refund of any amounts we paid for lying on our floor ducking bullets for 4 days...
We ran from there on March 6th. It is now March 24th.
Guess how much HomesToGo has refunded us?
Do you think it's the One Thousand and Fifty Four Dollars they owe us?
Eeeh. Wrong.
They have REFUNDED US ZERO. NOT A PENNY.
THEY HAVE KEPT ALL OF OUR MONEY AND HAVE NOT GIVEN US BACK A DIME - DESPITE US CALLING AND EMAILING THEM EVERY DAY FOR ALMOST A MONTH.
What a Disgrace to the booking world.
This site should be Shut Down.
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS SITE.
Use one of the reputable booking sites - there are so many alternatives, not owned by Crooks who never give you your money back.
WHERE IS OUR $1,054, HOMESTOGO??
WHERE?
ARE YOU HAVING FUN BUYING DRINKS WITH OUR MONEY?
BECAUSE WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE GET BACK THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM US.
They responded and claimed that they have not been refunded by someone they work with - GlobalTripper. But that is Total BS: If YOU take our Money then YOU refund it. YOU deal with Your Business Relationship, don't use it as an excuse to never refund the money to the customer that they were owed a MONTH AGO.
Double charged horrrible
Hhebenjehehej
Very good i proud with u Home toGo
I booked a condo on this site and the vacation rental property never sent me any details on how to get in the house/ what the code was etc. I tried to email them and left multiple voice messages. I have been working with the hometogo customer support team for weeks now to receive a refund and they tell me they cannot because they too are unable to contact the vendor. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS AGENCY. They will not help you and you might lose your entire rental payment as I have. It’s a terrible feeling but hope I can spread the word so more people don’t find themselves in the same boat.
I lived in the area of Bradenton where you are offering some of your motels and at least 4 are crack motels, you should look elsewhere since they are not doing there job of getting you a decent and respectful accomadations
Only one star as I couldn’t get to review area if I’d left it blank
Worse rental experience we have ever had and won’t be using either homes to go or Novasol AS ever again and would recommend that anyone reading this review do likewise
No response at all on 2 homes. I attempted contact 3 times over 5 days and have not gotten a response. Site should report response times on homes like air-b.
Definitely not using again when I book my next trip!
disappointing. took hours too load and didn't even find good results. bummer
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 932 reviews