HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)

How would you rate HomeToGo GmbH (US) ?

"I loved the pool and the overlook room I gorgeous. I like the rooms too. My mom and dad went hiking so that must be good. Alll the food is good. I haven’t been to the outdoor pool yet, but I’m sure it’s amazing 😉."
"I lived in the area of Bradenton where you are offering some of your motels and at least 4 are crack motels, you should look elsewhere since they are not doing there job of getting you a decent and respectful accomadations"
"Our summer holiday had never been better. We have had little luck on accommodations - the apartment we rented in Lima was sooo not worth the money we paid for, our poor son got bitten by bed bugs and even one time, we lost our apartment due to an accidental double booking from the owner's side. Never a great way to start your vacation. But this last time, HomeToGo made it possible for us to find the most amazing 3bedroom condo with a view and a great full service by the caretakers (the breakfast = wow !), and it was everything that was promised on the page - no bull, no hassle, nada. 5 brilliant stars"
"I always arrange my accommodations with Hometogo. Just love it!"
"they have really cheap and affordable offers. worth looking through the site."
"I have always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Hometogo homes I've stayed in - everything as in the pictures and exceedingly better. Highly recommend:)"
"Great service. Don't hesitate to try it, you won't be disappointed."
"So happy I opened that email Hometogo sent to my inbox - wouldn't have gotten the biggest and baddest deal for the best holiday rental for me and my friends."
"I've used hometogo three times for a trip in Paris, Rome and Venice- each time it's been wonderful- no hassle, no problems. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest that you do."
"It was a great coincidence that I found HomeToGo. I was pleasantly surprised at the service they provided - very user-friendly and efficient. Recommend!"
"Information on the accommodations are nicely detailed and laid out. The process of booking was also super easy, though it was interesting that sometimes I'd be directed to another site. Nevertheless, HomeToGo has helped me find the best deals."
"Good experience overall"
"I used hometogo once following my friend recommendation when I couldn't find accommodation that I liked in Croatia. Instantly, I was spoiled for choice. Really enjoyed my stay and will use this site again in future."
"Very informative website, lots of options. Absolutely recommendable"
"Terrible costumer service, attempted to call few times, few times somebody just hang up on me.."
"Wonderful apartments and rates. I'd recommend this to anyone who's going on holiday to anywhere."
"I love this website, I've had absolutely no problems with it and will continue to use it on a regular basis!"
"Welcome to the land of tonnes of rentals. I searched for a room in a tiny, secluded Parisian town, in which I had my precautions towards as it was less populated and worried there might not be many options to choose from. Turns out I was wrong and I had a splendid time there and in my rental!"
"My all time Favourite Company"
"No sorting options?"
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.45 based on 342 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!