HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)

How would you rate HomeToGo GmbH (US) ?

Jason Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Our summer holiday had never been better. We have had little luck on accommodations - the apartment we rented in Lima was sooo not worth the money we paid for, our poor son got bitten by bed bugs and even one time, we lost our apartment due to an accidental double booking from the owner's side. Never a great way to start your vacation. But this last time, HomeToGo made it possible for us to find the most amazing 3bedroom condo with a view and a great full service by the caretakers (the breakfast = wow !), and it was everything that was promised on the page - no bull, no hassle, nada. 5 brilliant stars"
"I always arrange my accommodations with Hometogo. Just love it!"
Susanne Neal
Verified Buyer
"they have really cheap and affordable offers. worth looking through the site."
Eric Jones
Verified Buyer
"I have always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Hometogo homes I've stayed in - everything as in the pictures and exceedingly better. Highly recommend:)"
Guldana Kartbayeva
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Don't hesitate to try it, you won't be disappointed."
Agata Clark
Verified Buyer
"So happy I opened that email Hometogo sent to my inbox - wouldn't have gotten the biggest and baddest deal for the best holiday rental for me and my friends."
"I've used hometogo three times for a trip in Paris, Rome and Venice- each time it's been wonderful- no hassle, no problems. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest that you do."
Sharon Sinaga
Verified Buyer
"It was a great coincidence that I found HomeToGo. I was pleasantly surprised at the service they provided - very user-friendly and efficient. Recommend!"
Julissa Torres
Verified Buyer
"Information on the accommodations are nicely detailed and laid out. The process of booking was also super easy, though it was interesting that sometimes I'd be directed to another site. Nevertheless, HomeToGo has helped me find the best deals."
Mario Mohr
"Good experience overall"
"I used hometogo once following my friend recommendation when I couldn't find accommodation that I liked in Croatia. Instantly, I was spoiled for choice. Really enjoyed my stay and will use this site again in future."
Isai Houston
Verified Buyer
"Very informative website, lots of options. Absolutely recommendable"
Eli Gachet
Verified Buyer
"Terrible costumer service, attempted to call few times, few times somebody just hang up on me.."
Ellijah Searle
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful apartments and rates. I'd recommend this to anyone who's going on holiday to anywhere."
"I love this website, I've had absolutely no problems with it and will continue to use it on a regular basis!"
Christopher Bormann
Verified Buyer
"Welcome to the land of tonnes of rentals. I searched for a room in a tiny, secluded Parisian town, in which I had my precautions towards as it was less populated and worried there might not be many options to choose from. Turns out I was wrong and I had a splendid time there and in my rental!"
Vic Wooten
Verified Buyer
"My all time Favourite Company"
Chantal Chevotet
"No sorting options?"
Miriam Krauss
Verified Buyer
"Jokes set aside, HomeToGo is amazing!"
Ben Weaver
Verified Buyer
"Recommendable to everyone! A very helpful site"
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.46 based on 340 reviews