HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
It was good
I’m not really sure how to feel I paid to book and have yet to receive any info on what to do next.
You offer some accommodations not available on Booking or Airbnb, that’s why I would recommend it. But the booking process and subsequent exchange of information is less convinrent than on the mentioned two sites, it’s more steps and more complicated with you. Think about simplifying the process. Also, more full details about the property - ie check in hours, should be visible on the site BEFORE the payment. I was negatively surprised about the latest check in time being 19:00 h. I need to arrive probably very late. Will try to sort this out directly with the host. In Airbnb you can chat directly with the host and ask questions before booking. I didn’t see this with you. Wish you a good work on improving your service :)
The reason for the review is my request was for the 2022 season & no matter how many times I put in my dates you showed me availabilities for May & June 2021, so I gave up looking on your site.
The only reason I did not rate a 10 was due to the fact that I was looking for the 2022 season & u kept giving me info for May & June of 2021 no matter how many times I put in the dates for the 2022 season.
Your hotel prices were higher than Expedia and hotel.com. Should’ve checked. My bad
Cleaning people did not clean kitchen,pancake batter were on doors on kitchen cabinets and chopping board otherwise house was nice
Booking was easy. I got an email confirming the reservation but I have not got an email with the details of the cabin I booked
Booking online was quick and easy. BUT I have still not received any confirmation, reception, or anything about the place I booked. When I booked, payment was taken but nothing after that. Makes me extremely nervous.
I'm not very satisfied
Nothing outstanding, ok
I might use it again
nothing special, I won't be using hometogo very often
I don't think it's anything outstanding
I don't like pop ups
I'm not convinced
Option to pay with Bitcoins would be nice
the site can be improved, not a big fan so far
Not what I expected
good for comparing prices, but I still prefer booking at providers' own websites
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 935 reviews