HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
What's not to like? Did a good job for us!
Posted 56 minutes ago
I enjoy using home to go I will use it again
I found it easier that the similar companies in opening the search for flexible dates - I was concerned because we could not get a refund policy until after we had booked and paid.
Easy to locate a rental but some of the information (or lack of information -- for example, as to cancellation terms, etc) made it confusing -- as did being required to create a sonder account to confirm reservation
Nice layout and calendar availability.
Easy to make reservation but more pics & info needed on accomodations.
Quick and easy will be use this more often
Very easy site to navigate. Simple, detailed instructions provided to complete the booking!
Pārāk bieži suta vēstules uz e-pastu, bet kopumā ir Okey :)
Not easy to contact
Easy to use!
Still waiting on paper work in an email
Home Togo sert d intermédiaire dans les reservations mais cela est rassurant si jamais il y a un problème
I needed to cancel my reservation and they were very helpful
Keep sending condo, apartment, hotel recommendatios. We plan on vacationing in the Caribbeans (2 times) this fall and next winter. Thanks!
Process for rental was quick and easy. Had a questions that could impact my reservation. Left a message immediately after receiving confirmation but I'm still waiting on a response 16 hours later.
There are many options and daily e-mails which nis very helpful but also difficult to make a decision however, the details and facts provided are also very beneficial.
Great vacation areas
We enjoyed our trip so much, house was clean and comfortable. Owners were very helpful and available to help with any questions
Great websiye but should be able to seevprice before clicking on cabin. Other than that it is a great website
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.59 based on 936 reviews