HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Patricia Atkinson
HomeToGo GmbH (US) 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Patricia Atkinson
Christine
Very good i proud with u Home toGo
I booked a condo on this site and the vacation rental property never sent me any details on how to get in the house/ what the code was etc. I tried to email them and left multiple voice messages. I have been working with the hometogo customer support team for weeks now to receive a refund and they tell me they cannot because they too are unable to contact the vendor. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS AGENCY. They will not help you and you might lose your entire rental payment as I have. It’s a terrible feeling but hope I can spread the word so more people don’t find themselves in the same boat.
Provides a great deal of information. Unfortunately, covid has prevented me from travel at the moment
great source to get all listings frim various sites. saves alot of time in your search
We have only booked through HomeToGo but the booking process was very easy. If the rest of the experience is as easy and seamless, and the house is what it says it is, we will be having a great vacation soon.
Excelente recurso.
Clear and quick
Maravillosas ofertas
Easy - pleasant surprise
Easy to use.
This hotel, people and facilities are great. A perfect place to stay for 1 day or longer. We highly recommend it.

This website doesn't work, I am trying to give this a 5 STAR rating and the software doesn't work.....
Highly recommend this website!
Write ups need to be more consistent. Bedrooms - number and size of beds. Bathrooms - 2 full baths or 1 full and 1/2 bath. Not sleeps 6 ?
Very clean beautiful place, owners very attentive. Will use again.
No problems with booking paying and being able to contact people for help or information
Excellent info and services
Great easy to use website
Too many travel and other restrictions at the moment
Ill be back
I like this website, it gives you lots of options to choose from.
I was using other sites to look for accommodations and couldn't find the right fit for less than 7 days. My first search using this site I found several places that would accommodate us for under 7 days and having the site show the "entire" cost of the stay made it easy to compare all the different places. I didn't have to worry about not know the hidden costs. So easy.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.56 based on 739 reviews