HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (US)
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read HomeToGo GmbH (US) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 7310437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (US) made you happy
Booking our Florida beach destination trip was a “breeze”! Very easy, lots of details about property, and photo gallery was very helpful to get a great overview of the property. I will definitely use HomeToGo in the future!
A very excellent experience, fast way to book a reservation to go on vacation.
Professional, friendly staff. Modern, extremely clean rooms and comfy bed !
Booking went well. attendant was able to to answer questions on floor plan. if possible i would like to get top floor or ground floor.
The website made it easy to navigate. I found exactly what I needed and booked pretty quickly. I can’t wait to go on my mini-vacation.
Helped me book what I was looking for.
I found it easier that the similar companies in opening the search for flexible dates - I was concerned because we could not get a refund policy until after we had booked and paid.
It was very easy to book and use of website
Very easy to book. Would definitely use again.
I worked with Monique and she was just awesome, very helpful. I suggest that you hire more people like her.
The experience was delightful. Easy to understand and complete the requirements to get our family vacation spot.
A like is very good
Easy to navigate.
Called the company after we booked and Kathy (owner) could not have been more accomadating Look forward to booking with them in the future. Dudley
I booked a condo with HomeToGo and had to cancel less than a week later after more of our adult children asked to join us and we needed more bedrooms. They responded politely and efficiently, and our refund was applied to our credit card less than a week later. I won't hesitate to book with them again.
Nice people
Very happy with the website. Love being able to search all the vacation rental sites at the same time!
Easy and quick booking experience.
The process was easy and straightforward.
Excellent site. Very user friendly. Highly recommend.
HomeToGo GmbH (US) is rated 4.60 based on 970 reviews