hoseinahurry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend hoseinahurry
Telephone
"Customer service was very helpful, and delivery was quick. Hose was exactly how I ordered it. Would use this company again."
"Easy, fast, and it is installed ready to do it's job."
"EASY TO FIND THE PARTS I NEEDED"
"Amazingly fast and accurate on our order. Received hoses in less than 24 hours after ordering at a fraction of the cost locally. Also did a great job of notifying us as to when they were shipped and tracking info. Quality of the hoses and connectors were very good."
"Hose was a proper fit correct in every way! Best price on market and a premium product. Rapid shipping, arrived next day! Tell everyone where to shop for hoses! Thanks!"
"Fits good, good quality product"
"Very quick service."
"Great company. Shipped it fast and service was amazing. Thanks and we will buy again."
"I have never ordered hydraulic hoses before but I put in a call to customer service and they walked me through everything I needed to know they also stayed on the phone with me while I completed my online order to make sure I wasn't missing anything. The eight individual hoses I ordered showed up exactly as planned and fit perfectly. It took a little work on my part to get the fitting sizes and measurements however it was worth it when you consider the cost savings versus going to the John Deere dealer. I've kept the order sheet in file so when I need additional hoses in the future all the hard works done."
"Will be buy here again fast shipping and a great price"
"good customer service , fast shipping , good price and quality ."
"Great service, great concept. If you can wait a day or two for the hose, these guys are the real thing. Quality hose, and they care to be sure it is right for what you need."
hoseinahurry is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews