hoseinahurry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend hoseinahurry
Telephone
"Good turn around time"
"What I needed when I needed it!"
"I like this product because good quality and friendly customer service"
"Excellent customer service--fast shipping--excellent quality of workmanship!"
"It was more Time and Cost effective to going to a local store with a poor website."
"Good company just need to keep more on inventory each time I have ordered they did not have the amount I needed right away."
"fit perfectly"
"My order was filled FAST! It was great quality and at a great price. Thanks"
"I could not be any happier with these!! Priced awesome and quality is on par with the much more expensive brands!!"
"fast turn around. nice quality hose and fittings. better price than local custom shop and better selection of fittings. I will use again."
"I was looking for better prices on my hose and crimp on ends and stumbled across Hose in a Hurry. I am always hesitant to buy online when I find something so cheap, but I made the purchase and could not be happier!! The ends are about 1/2 the cost of other places I usually buy them and the quality is awesome! So glad I found Hose in a Hurry!!"
"Good internet website"
"Great products with exceptional customer service and competitive pricing"
"Great prices, delivery was speedy and free. The fittings & hose I received are of good quality. We'll be ordering again soon"
"Good customer service. Wash down hoses far superior than those found at other large industry distributors."
"Orders correct and on time."
"My item arrived promptly. I would order from hoseinahurry again!"
"Showed up on time and as ordered"
"Great customer service"