HSS hire Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend HSS hire

Tell us how HSS hire made you happy

"I worked for this company and I have to say they are so intense it's untrue they expect results too quickly and training is really poor ..I think people who work here are just living on a knife edge every day because of the ridiculous high expectations of the business. .think long and hard before working for these .."
Are you HSS hire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Deposit not refunded Karcher carpet cleaner good but still haven’t received my £50 deposit. Hired the cleaner 29/1/19 for a week. Complained, in branch, on 8/3/19 that the refund of my deposit had not appeared on my statement. Was told that the refund “should only have taken 1 week. The refund was processed but not arrived in my account.” IT support checked my card details, apologised profusely & said “will be with you this afternoon”. Over a week later (19/3/19) still no refund. Rang Crayford branch. They were apologetic & “will look into it.” Unable to find a contact number for Head Office. Emailed press office & posting on as many sites as possible in the hope of getting a reply from the Head of Customer Service. If you hire from HSS, check your statement & ensure you get your deposit back otherwise it’s a very expensive hire."
"Great kit! Great Service! What more can a customer ask for?"
"Worst place to work"
"They have not"
"Not refunded after faulty tiller was returned. Nearly a month has gone by, nothing but excuses and obfuscation."
"Website was extremely easy to navigate and staff very friendly. Would use again."
HSS hire is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews