Hubzu Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hubzu

How would you rate Hubzu ?

"Designated managing RE office, ie America's Elite did all I asked for in showing and information requested. Kudos to Charles Thompson."
"Awesome tool. I sincerely appreciate your being there for me."
"The site is easy to navigate."
Thank you for taking the time to submit the Hubzu review. Your business is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"I've done one flip with Hubzu and just bid on my second. easy enough"
"very polite if you have any question, they try to make you understand their system how to purchase property and will make it easy for you."
Thank you for the Hubzu review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"Good opportunity"
E Programa Para Ayudar Las Familias Puertorriqueñas
Unverified Reviewer
"El servicio que provve Amarylis Nieves como lister de Hubzu"
"fast and easy bid options, quick response to any questions that arise."
B Daniello
Verified Buyer
"Easy and pretty simple to navigate the site. I wouldn't hesitate to do again."
A Local Realtor
Unverified Reviewer
"I don't have much to say. HUBZU is fair and honest. They get the job done. That's all."
"Very easy to use. The bidding process was simple."
We would like to express our thanks and appreciation for the Hubzu review. We are glad that you were able to place your bid without any problems. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com
"Great customer service and professionalism!!"
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Hubzu.com went so smoothly. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com
"Everyone was very professional. The only issue we had was we couldn't have the water turned on for an inspection. Very hard on buyers who are getting a loan"

The reason why the water isn't turned on is to limit property damage due to possible water leaks and mold.
"It was my first time trying this Website. I truly enjoyed the support from Hubzu agents. They were knowledgeable and patient, explaining the professional matters in simple language that a layman understands."
I Is OK To Publish My Experience So Others Also Could Enjoy This Possibility.
Verified Buyer
"The process was so simple and clear that I was not too sure I did it right. After talking to a rep from the Buzu I was satisfied I did OK! It was hard to believe how simple and straightforward everything was."
Thank you for responding submitting your review. We’re happy your visit at Hubzu.com went so smoothly. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com
"Easy to place bids."
We would like to express our thanks for the positive Hubzu review. We are glad that you were able to place your bid without any problems. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"I liked looking at properties in many states."
"Web site very easy to use, and customer service was available to help me even though it was a holiday. I have been a Realtor in the state of California for over 11 years and sold other homes on your web site with ease!"
"I can find for my client's house in easy. what they want to buy house for living."
"It was a good experience very kind the person who talk to me"
Hubzu is rated 4.76 based on 140 reviews