Hubzu Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hubzu

About Hubzu: Hubzu is a leading online real estate marketing platform. Since 2009, Hubzu has facilitated the sale of nearly 200,000 homes via a transparent online sales and auction process. Licensed agents and brokers use the platform to market and facilitate the auction of properties for their clients. Home buyers benefit from our search tools, automated and transparent bidding process, and agent referral program to find and purchase new homes. Additional information is available at hubzu.com.

(855) 882-1314

customercare@hubzu.com

How would you rate Hubzu ?

"Very well designed website."
Thank you for taking the time to submit the Hubzu review. Your business is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"Very easy to use with step by step directions. I would use this site in the future and share with my co workers"
"I use my own agent and bid online and have won in past. Resold and made profit."
"Once you are under contract, the Hubzu team of professionals expedite and coordinate the entire closing procedure with confidence and ease. I love working with the ENTIRE team."
"Great service"
Thank you for the Hubzu review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"Easy to follow bidding instruction. Process transaction effectively and smoothly."
We would like to express our thanks and appreciation to you for the Hubzu review. We are glad that you were able to place your bid without any problems. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"I love to place bids for my clients because the bids are quick, you are able to see the other bids, and no credit card is required to place the bid!"
"I love the auction. The people are very nice and helpful. I am still in shock of finding a house, the price I paid for the house, and closing with in a month. I will use Hubzu in the future for properties. Thank you. Donna"
"The Hubzu system works well. Just follow the directions. I have used the system many times for many different properties."
"Hubzu is a great auction..easy to use..."
"The experience was good."
"The whole experience so far was easy."
Thank you for responding submitting your review. We’re happy your visit at Hubzu.com went smoothly.
"It was a little frightening for a first time user but then all REO sales are challenging. Once I got the hang of it, things went surprisingly smoothly. I would strongly suggest buyers use an agent with a lot of experience or at least have an attorney review the final contract which is over 40 pages long. A number of things are different from the Standard Contracts most of us are accustomed to seeing. The time-table is tight. A lot of questions came up and the seller's are not readily available to answer them. We did this with a loan. There were repairs required by the lender the seller didn't do and the buyer wasn't allowed to pay for those. I stood good for those and pay for them in advance of closing in order to get the loan funded. It was a real leaning experience but I would be happy to do it again. My clients ended up with a great house and that's what matters."
Thank you for the Hubzu review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Great to hear that everything worked out in the end.
"The experience was great! I was apprehensive, but that all went away after talking to the representatives.😁"
"I was satisfied working with Hubzu. Their platform was easy to follow and their staff very competent. It was a pleasant experience"
"easy to submit my offer."
"very helpfull"
"Hubzu is a breeze and the people that work for them are very professional. I love dealing with them."
"Hubzu was extremely user friendly. I was actually shocked the first time I made a bid at the ease of the process."
We would like to express our appreciation to you for the Hubzu review. We are glad that you were able to place your bid without any problems. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"I REALLY ENJOY WORKING WITH HUBZU. THE PROCEDURES ARE EASY TO FOLLOW AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. PRICES ARE FAIR AND OPPORTUNITIES ARE HIGH TO PURCHASE A PROPERTY AT A REDUCED PRICE. THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD DESIGN OF THE SYSTEM."
Hubzu is rated 4.74 based on 198 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!