Hubzu Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hubzu

About Hubzu: Hubzu is a leading online real estate marketing platform. Since 2009, Hubzu has facilitated the sale of nearly 200,000 homes via a transparent online sales and auction process. Licensed agents and brokers use the platform to market and facilitate the auction of properties for their clients. Home buyers benefit from our search tools, automated and transparent bidding process, and agent referral program to find and purchase new homes. Additional information is available at hubzu.com.

(855) 882-1314

customercare@hubzu.com

Tell us how Hubzu made you happy

Under an hour
"Very sad to say that this site is unfare to buyers! My realtor was bidding for a home for me and made a bid and some how somebody else bid the same exact price as me. When it ended there was a two way tie! I was notified sorry the seller went with the other same exact bid! How is that right? You should make it fare and the two parties should be able to nagotiate a new price. I would not recommend with site to any buyers! Very unfare to buyers."
"I have been the highest/Winning Bid on numerous properties. Once I even was the winning bid three times yet it still went to "Best & Final" of which Hubzu requested significantly more than the winning bid. When not received, the property goes back to the auction. Among all the bidders, no one came forward to pay what Hubzu was requesting. This happens time and time again. I'm beginning to think Hubzu is a scam!"
"I have been a real estate broker for 16 years and I have NEVER dealt with a company like this one. The guy I worked with was John J and even though we needed LITERALLY needed a week extension to close he refuses to do so. Why? Because they took 6k of earnest money on an 84k deal. So even though we have an approval and due to TRID guidelines can not close they have shown absolutely no mercy. Every deal I have work with this particular guy on has been a mess and all I can say is beware because sue it seems they just want to steal the earnest money and sell the house to someone else."
Mr. McCann, thank you for sharing your feedback and we regret that you had a negative experience doing business with us. While we strive for excellent consumer experiences, we clearly didn’t meet your expectations. We’d like to discuss your specific concerns directly and a member of our Care Team will contact you today.
"A great site for shopping destressed properties"
Thank you for the Hubzu review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"Great service"
"very helpful"
Thank you for submitting your review. We’re happy your visit at Hubzu.com went smoothly.
"I have closed a few properties with hubzu sold two (Not with Hubzu) and made a good return; it is an awesome tool to have at hand."
Thank you for taking the time to submit the Hubzu review. Your business is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us at (855) 882-1314 or send an email to customercare@hubzu.com.
"Hubzu was easy. I contacted a local agent for viewing the property and then bid online on the hubzu website. I won the bid and completed the paperwork online with electronic signatures. Closing happened quickly, and we were pleased with the process."
"Our experience with HUBZU bidding was unique as the property was with lot of problems. It was worth the hassle. However, I found that hubzu allows fake bidding that inflates the value of the properties and many serious people are left out besides properties are back in the market again and again."
"Professional, timely, helpful"
"Great website easy to access and engage. Super great customer service by phone. Clear rules to win bid makes you the one who decide when to bid, how much to bid and when to pull out or push to the finish line. I did not use the auto bid feature but I’m sure it is great."
"I was very impressed with the entire buying experience from bidding to closing. Surprised at the timely execution of each stage in the process. I liked the help and professionalism of all the people involved and felt very safe."
"The process was flawless, start to finish. I will definitely do this again!"
"Enjoyed the concepts presented and the approach provided to bring those with given desires about the same product together."
"Of all the auction sites I have used to bid on properties for my buyers, Hubzu is the easiest to navigate."
"I was very pleased to bid and buy the property on HUBZU.Com. It is super convenient though very difficult to bid as many buyers are bidding just to increase the price and out bid the real buyers. Hubzu need to fix it as there are several bidders who bid on several properties simultaneously with auto bidding increase. Properties often come back in the market as not sold or bought out by any of them."
"As a RE/MAX agent for the past 25-years I've used several auction sites. HUBZU is the easiest place to get an offer in and submitted. The closing agent I had was in the same state as me and was very helpful thru the entire process. Even stayed on the line with us during our closing to make sure we had everything signed correctly. I would recommend HUBZU to buy or sell REO property."
"A smart, easy to use and intuitive website makes dealing and bidding with hubzu easy."
"All was well they move fast with everything."
"Process was a good experience"
Hubzu is rated 4.58 based on 305 reviews