Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
I was happy with the bathroom items that I ordered and they arrived well packaged.
Na.
The candlesticks are beautiful. Exactly as I had hoped. This company has excellent customer service. A winner all the way around.
Hello, We love everything about our purchase! The quality, the size, the color is great, We have named our pelican "BOOM." As you know when at the ocean, these fabulous birds, dive bomb the water, and go BOOM catching their fish.
Were attentive about informing me of shipping. This is my first experience.
Excellent quality and service
I bought the frame as a gift for a friend who lost her mother. She loved it!
Love my bee slept. Very high quality.
One of my glasses was broken. I wrote to customer service and they responded in less than an hour and said they would take care of the matter. New glasses were sent out on the following day! That is great customer service!!!!
Very nice product and was not damaged by shipment. Definitely I’ll use them again❣️
I ordered the entire set which Is excellent quality. Very heavy authentic marble. I reached out to customer service for delivery info and they were very responsive. No complaints.
These baskets are exactly as described and very beautiful. They really do look expensive. Shipping was quick and customer service is top notch. You get what you pay for - glad I purchased these.
Fabulous products !!!!! Wished you shipped to Canada!!!!😪
Even more beautiful than the picture conveys...
Wonderful products and great customer service! Extremely responsive and helpful. Would definitely purchase from this shop again.
Good packaging.
Delivery of 2 beautiful picture frames was time sensitive. After I wrote the time crunch I was under, you made it happen! Not all merchants would have responded that way. The frames are elegant and I thank you for “the extra mile” you went on my behalf. Maja B
Great quality products!
Great selection of home decor! Super customer service.
My white tiled bathroom with blue accents, needed these beautiful sand colored, earth toned teak counter pieces to add texture and light. They are so effective I’ll get more pieces. Unusual art work that you can’t buy at the usual places. It makes my home special.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 157 reviews