Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
My linoleum rug show up in pristine shape. It was well packaged and exactly as ordered. It looks wonderful and I am so glad I purchased it. I will be recommending Hudson & Vine to all my friends.
My skeps came as I expected, packed great, no issues, would recommend Hudson and Vine to anyone!
I was blown away by the customer service at Hudson & Vine! I had a problem with a recent order which was not their fault and they bent over backwards to help me fix the problem and ensure the problem was corrected. They were incredibly proactive and service oriented!! I will be a customer for life.
Looked even better Han the picture. Tight weave, well made.
I am very happy with both of the vinyl floor mats I purchased. The colors were true to what I saw online, and quality is very good. They are exactly what I wanted for my kitchen and entry way.
Love my Vintage Floor Cloth! Highly recommend. Hudson & Vine were great to work with!
Beautiful ordered 2 and ordering more!
Easy to order, quick delivery time and got exactly what I wanted.
Really nice and an interesting piece.
Website is easy to navigate and gorgeous. My order arrived quickly and was just as pictured on the website
Excellent service
Found exactly what I was searching for, unique and high-quality designs and products.
Wonderful bath set, elegant but understated and earthy - and absolute great service! Highly recommend!
Color was not accurate in relation to what appeared online.

Not impressed by quality in relation to price -- matt was quite thin and texture is not smooth but "sticky".

We will have to live with it. Not sure I would recommend.
I love these rugs and plan to get others down the road. So darn cute!!!
The goal brushed glass/brass accessories suit my French empire inspired bath perfectly. The blown glass with brass webbing is very high quality, weighty and steady thanks to small clear pads on the bases. Also keeps granite from scratches.
Looks great!
Very pleased with the service and follow up from Hudson & Vine.
The item ordered turned out to be perfect and also the condition of the item.
This was my first order with Hudson & Vine - I will reorder with them in the future.
Angie K
Cary, NC
I purchased the set of smoked hurricane cylinders and they are lovely! One was the wrong color and was quickly corrected. Hudson and Vine has quality merchandise and their customer service is unsurpassed! I will order from H&V again!!
Wish I could give them ten stars!
Pleased with the product and the service.
The brass candle sconces are beautiful and really look great in our front hall. The care you took in packaging was appreciated. Delivery was prompt.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews