Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
The order was inexplicably delayed. But once I brought it to the attention of Customer Service, it was sent right away.
Excellent service and product. Rattan bath accessories are perfect and will last for years.
This is a sweet little silver clock; very smooth appearance and sleek with mother-of-pearl.
The Bee Skep that I purchased seems to be well made and looks great in my garden. I am very happy with it.
Some really cool stuff Delivery was very prompt Product was well packed and protected Looking forward to making another purchase real soon
First of all your customer service is fabulous. The lady helped me select thee most beautiful soap dispenser and tooth brush holder. My daughter went crazy over the choice they made for her. It was hard to see the details on these two beautiful pieces. That lady assured me they matched and would arrive on a specific date and they did. My daughter is over the moon with this choice. I will definitely order another set for my bathroom. Thank you!
Love the soap dispenser. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Happy with delivery and service.
Great products, arrived in a timely fashion and the customer service is amazing! Prompt, clear and understanding. Thanks Hudson vine team! Keep on keeping on
Very satisfied with order.
It took a long time to receive the lotion dispenser. I really don't understand the reason. I almost cancelled my order and buy the product elsewhere.
Needs to communicate before sending out item for delivery.
Beautiful frame and box! Also, nicely wrapped with layers of protective paper.
The dispenser looks nice, but the plastic bottle inside and the pump itself seem to be of very cheap quality. Not what I would have expected at this price.
This company has beautiful, high quality products. Their return policies, however, are a bit cumbersome. With communication, however, they did refund my return postage! (The thing i ordered didn’t quite match my room.)
Pretty good. Decent delivery time.
fast shipping and great affordable products
Hi! Shipped to NJ but will take to FL home so I haven’t taken it out of the box. Everything looks good so far. Have been eyeing these for 2 years. Thank you!
beautiful, love it
Got the best price here!!
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 157 reviews