Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
Customer service follow up is good Accountability is good A little slow on the uptake of a order but acceptable
Love it! High quality and has a great “personality”.
Beauty & Quality!
Love them
Hesitantly ordered this tray hoping for high quality & a blue that would be brighter than navy but tasteful. It is everything I wished for--just lovely.
Good experience. Product and delivery excellent.
Unique pitcher. Smaller than envisioned. Attractive piece for two folks
Found exactly what we were looking for, shipping was fast, everything was well packed and arrived undamaged. Can’t ask for anything better than that!
Quick delivery! Beautiful product and beautifully presented! I love it!
Thank you!
It was hard to find a certain size of soap dish that looked nice. You had one that was great.
Hudson and Vine informed me every step of the way regarding the status of my order. They told me when my package was in transit and one day informed me that my packaged should have arrived. I got off my computer, went to my front door, and retrieved my package! Thanks for alerting me in this day and age of "Porch Pirates" stealing your packages.
I purchased rattan tissue boxes, both square and rectangular, from an unknown source many years ago and wanted more of them since they are really attractive and durable. When I saw these, I ordered them immediately but they were out of stock. Hudson & Vine got in touch with me to ask if I wanted to wait for a new shipment. They couldn't tell me when they'd be in, though. They told me they would contact me when the tissue boxes became available. And guess what: They did! It was months later. I was so excited. When I received them, I was so pleased that they are of the same quality as the ones I already have. I really didn't believe I would hear from them, but they proved me wrong. Great customer service is really rare. Add to that quality merchandise and you've got a winner.
it's a beautiful basket, very well made.
This was exactly what I wanted! So thrilled.
The items were not what I expected. Having said that, your customer service department responded immediately to my email with a return number and address so they made it easy to return
The candle holder I purchased is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for; very good quality. When it arrived, it did have a small amount of damage to it. When I contacted customer service, they were very prompt and sent out a replacement right away. I was highly impressed with their care and attention to resolving the problem.
Great Customer Service, beautiful product
The candlesticks are lovely and look great on our fireplace mantel. I will suggest to friends to order them. Thank you..........
Hudson & Vine has very good customer service, even thou I had a problem with a product they were quick to fix the problem and I will be ordering more products in the future. Great Customer Service!
item arrived on time and as described, good selection
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews