Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
The frame is lovely and a nice quality. This is the third one I have purchased and I am very pleased with them.
I was looking for a decorative basket for my counter to put my mail in. This basket is very well made and I love that the lid fits over the basket. Very well made
Great products- Love my tissue holder. Easy to order and I received it quickly!
Loving my new dinnerware set!
Candle holders are just what i wanted. They arrive promptly. I will definitely return.
I love this company!! My first time to use. Beautiful products. Outstanding communication. Fast shipping. This was a gift. My sister in-law was head over heels about the beauty of her shell salt and pepper shakers. Thank you for making this beautiful lady very happy. I’ll be shopping on this site many times. Keep up the excellent service and products.
Love our candle holders and fit in with our calif Italian villa look outside
Great quality, arrived very fast~
Is very good everything
Item was packed very well and delivery was prompt
Nothing short of amazing! Love the rug, exceptional customer service and fast shipping. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.
Love love my red and white checkerboard vinyl floor cloth. Goingvto order another one.
Great selection, good value, timely delivery.
very pretty colors, the pink is more toward the coral side, but very happy with the purchase.
I am impressed with the quality of the product I ordered!
I am excited to order from them again!
I am thrilled with my new floor mats. I placed them in my kitchen and laundry room What's great about them besides their good looks is that I don't trip on them the way I would on an area rug. They are also far easier to keep clean.
This is the first time I ordered from Hudson & Vine, and I am totally pleased with the candle hurricane light I ordered and the service I received. Five stars plus!!
Marianne N.
Tray was received on time and is good quality. First purchase from Hudson & Vine, but will likely return.
WOW! What a great website for home goods. So many lovely items.
I'm really happy with our vinyl. Add to my kitchen and the fact that its low profile reduces the trip hazard I always have with rugs in front of the sink.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews