Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
item arrived on time and as described, good selection
My purchase was available on other websites at the same price but nobody else offered free shipping,.
I love the pitcher. I like different things that other people don’t have .
My recent purchase with Hudson & Vine was very satisfying in the quality of the merchandise, the timely delivery, and the excellent customer service!
Even though I had some frustrations with the wall mounted coat hanger I ordered (no mounting materials/instructions). The customer service at Hudson & Vine was AWESOME. They were extremely responsive and so accommodating. I will definitely order from them again!
Excellent customer service! Thank you, Hudson & Vine!
I was able to find what I wanted after looking everywhere. One item arrived damaged and they refunded me no questions asked. Will definitely order here again.
Very nice product. Well made. I have enjoyed them.
Was looking all over for a vintage eye chart that used to be sold at restoration hardware a while back (no longer available). Found it at Hudson & vine! I also had a few questions by email and they were super responsive and helpful.
Placed the order and was notified throughout process. Was notified upon delivery and was asked if everything was ok. Process and customer service was the tops! The product was well made and high end. Looks great in guest bath. Materials and design are top notch.
Excellent purchase. Item is beautiful, very well made and was shipped perfectly protected. Seller responded quickly when I asked a question. Thank You!!!
I received my Hurricane candle holders today!!I was VERY pleased with my purchase!! Matched the other one i have perfectly. One got broke last Christmas and another this Christmas. Now i am back to a full set!! I will definitely order from Hudson & Vine again!! Thank you so much and have a Blessed New Year!!
fun gift items.
I was very happy with my first experience with Hudson and Vine !
pictures look great for the price asked but it's different when item is in your hands
It works.
Simple yet stylish design. Hudson & Vine offers a great selection of products for the home.
Great service!
Delivery was quick, the frame was nicely wrapped to be protected during shipping, and the frame is lovely. Beautiful craftsmanship.
We received out napkins and table runner to match and loved how our table turned out to celebrate our family Christmas. Beautiful.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews