iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
Such lovely goods and very good service
I bought some beautiful cards and my new favourite mug. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged. The quality of the cards and the mug are fantastic, thank you.
A great buying experience all round. The items I bought were even nicer in person than in the photographs. They were thoughtfully packaged to avoid damage in the post and arrived very quickly.
Excellent service and advice order (2pieces of jewelry) in stock and delivered by royal mail next day staff helpful and friendly
Everything I buy from Iapetus is beautiful. We are so proud to have this lovely shop in our town.
Sending a greeting card made of paper is such a great thing to do, but to be able to give such beautiful cards - each a work of art - is doubly satisfying. The recipients are all thrilled too by receiving cards that they've not seen. The choice is amazing and with new designs coming through it's become a one-stop shop for me to get my family and close friends birthday, Easter and Christmas cards. Beautifully packaged and promptly arriving. Plus the bonus if I leave it late, or have missed someone in my half-yearly bulk buys, that the team at Iapetus will write a message and send the card direct. Thanks to them all for their wonderful service.
Lovely cards, arrived promptly and they were beautifully packaged. will be ordering again and again!
Such a beautiful selection of things to buy, great service and lovely staff, who always go out of their way to help. Iapetus is always my "go to" local shop for gifts and unusual, beautiful homeware
Beautiful products, swift delivery and helpful staff - what more could you want?
When Royal Mail failed to deliver my parcel recently Iapetus replaced the item immediately, even refunding me the p & p. The customer service was fantastic and dealt with my problem very professionally. I would recommend this company to anyone who was looking for an original gift.
I love the Iapetus site. I think the items on offer are original and different and I have bought a number of cards and bits of jewellery from them. The service is very good as well. All round, a lovely site.
I have just received my second order from iapetus and I am so delighted with my purchases - a selection of beautiful art cards. Highly impressed by the wide range of stunning arts and craft items for sale and the very efficient service. Thank you.
A lovely, unique business run by a group of friendly and attentive staff. Items of all description are mostly handmade - no production lines here - which means that presents bought to pass on are especially appreciated. The home delivery service to addresses within a three-mile radius of the Malvern shop is particularly appreciated whilst 'click and collect' is unavailable due to lockdown. Thank you, Iapetus...
I have bought a number of items, mainly cards from Iapetus and always without fail, the items have been beautiful and the despatch fast. I love this site and the unusual, unique items they sell.
Great choice of cards, fast delivery, nice packaging too.
Faultless from beginning to end Lovely birthday gift bought from the most loveliest of shops
Everything is of high quality, beautifully presented and individual. The delivery service is excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful if you need a live chat. Nothing is too much trouble.
Brilliant service and lovely gifts...could happily shop away all day!! 😀
As always, my order was fulfilled very efficiently and without delay, and delivered by hand. The website is easy to navigate. I am always delighted with the products and service at Iapetus.
Great range of goods and wonderful service. Home deliveries greatly appreciated!
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,222 reviews