iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Such a lovely lampshade. Beautiful colours.
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
The range of products exactly matches our taste. Prices are reasonable. Service is superb. Strongly recommended.
Lovely, pretty earrings and very prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged. Another special purchase from Iapetus. Thank you.
I enjoyed my experience of using the Iapetus website, from the upfront Covid information, through to the filter, search and checkout process. It was seamless, trouble free. The item arrived in perfect condition, extremely well packaged. The recipient of the gift was extremely happy, and for me the image on the website matched the item perfectly. Overall, I would definitely use again.
So pleased that even though we have moved away from the area I can still shop easily with you. There are always new and unique items to look through and choose from.
Lovely ring, excellent service. I love this shop, full of ideas for gifts and personal treats. Highly recommended 😁
Good quality product. Excellent customer service and fast delivery
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Great products and fast service. Iapetus offer a wide range of quality goods to meet every occasion.
My order from Iapetus arrived very quickly after ordering, very impressed. The quality
& originality of the gift items & cards is also a treat. I can't wait to give as gifts.
Great service and lovely quality greeting cards
Great variety of products, customer care excellent and i have never been dissappointed with any items i have purchased.
Excellent choice of merchandise.

Rapid service - cannot be faulted.
Really good range of unique and individual gifts at reasonable price. Fabulous customer service, fast delivery and lovingly packaged
Very nice
Unique, good quality cards and excellent service!
Just what I was looking for. 3D cards that could be enjoyed by both child and adult.
Excellent speedy service.
The items I purchased went down very well with the recipient. Excellent service from the Iapetus team as always.
Excellent service and beautiful cards.
Beautifully handcrafted merchandise - our goto shop for that special something, whether it be a gift for a birthday or just because. Recently bought 2 exquisitely embroidered butterfly brooches - simply stunning and hand delivered to boot.
The ring was gorgeous and the website and maker were also so helpful, striving to rush my order to make my wife’s birthday...top merchandise and service!!
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,128 reviews