iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Iapetus is that rare thing: a company that puts service first. Their products are exceptional, innovative and represent the best of British craftspeople, and they treat the customer as equally special.
Hello Liz,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We really do appreciate you taking the time to review our service and are so pleased you love what we do. Hopefully we can help you again soon.
All the very best,
Chris
iapetus
Excellent and rapid service. Merci
I have just wasted 1 hour choosing over £75.00 worth of cards ,which should qualify me for free delivery ,however I live on a Scottish island ...which now means I have to pay for postage even though the cost of post is exactly the same through royal mail!It would be fairer to state in your free postage logo that this only applies to the UK mainland.
We're so sorry for the confusion with our free postage offer. I have just emailed you directly, but in summary our postage function isn't quite as sophisticated as we'd like and it struggles with Highlands and Islands. You can actually select UK Mainland as a shipping region and it will still work for UK non-Mainland addresses, giving your free postage on most items (excluding bulky and heavy items). I appreciate this isn't at all clear and we are working on trying to get this resolved.

All the very best,

Chris
iapetus
Excellent, friendly service and lovely quality itmes. Wish you had a shop in Australia! xox
I would like to say a big thank you for the fantastic customer service I received, from what initially I thought was going to be a nightmare when I tried to purchase them via the website as my transaction would not go through properly, turned out to be a very pleasant experience. After receiving an email to acknowledge I'd tried to place an order I phoned the number provided and spoke to a lovely young man who's name I sadly didn't get. He was extremely helpful had all my details and completed that transition with ease. I happened to mention the earings were for my mothers birthday, and to my surprise received the goods the following day via recorded delivery. A massive thank you as this made my mums day. I would recommend this site to anyone purely based on the service I received. The jewellery is also beautiful.
Purchased a special ring after a lot of thought and assistance to wear in memory of my Mum. Had some problems when the inner oxidisation caused some irritation to my finger.
No problem for Iapetus though, they sent the ring back, had the oxidisation removed and it seems fine now. Many thanks for your great service and lovely products.
Loved the products I ordered but think the delivery specifications should be made clearer - I paid extra for next day delivery but didn't realise that due to placing the order after 6pm it wouldn't arrive until the day after next.
I received my item and have only just unpacked it a few days after it has been delivered and have found that it is cracked. I'm so disappointed as I can not now give this as a gift in January.
Dear Ian, as corresponded this item you refer to was ordered from another retailer and not what you ordered from us which I believe arrived with you in one piece. Kind regards, iapetus
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews