iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Great service, fabulous quality card nativity scenes
Really pleased with my purchase lovely quality arrived in really good time great communication many thanks 😊
Very pleased with goods received .arrived very Quickly .Will shop here again.
I have bought jewellery and cards from Iapetus and I have to say, whatever I have purchased has been lovely. The service received from the different artisans has been brilliant and the purchases are to cherish. I particularly love the cards by Sam Cannon and have purchased a number of these to give out to special people or just to hold onto and read the beautiful sayings. Definitely recommend Iapetus for unusual items, handmade gorgeous jewellery and wonderful cards.
I love all 4 of the Advent calendars I ordered and they arrived so quickly. I often struggle to find pretty ones without chocolate but these are spot on!
I have always found iapetus to be excellent. The staff are so very helpful, the goods they sell are superb and so very different so ideal for that special person, and above all, everything comes beautifully wrapped!! An excellent shop that deserves ot be supported in these difficult times!
Beautiful, unusual advent calendars at a very good price
I ordered three beautiful Advent Calendars. They arrived very quickly. and llooked even better full scale. I have never received a handwritten thank you from a company before.
Arrived well packaged and quickly .Large bowl in beautiful colours and perfect for a Christmas present! First class service.Will recommend.Thank you.
Lovely Advent calendars with a personal hand written message of thanks from the owner of the site
Quality of jewellery is excellent. Customer service is faultless.
Je suis heureuse du choix de carte d'anniversaire que j'ai fait pour ma fille; je pense qu'elle va l'aimer beaucoup.
I have bought many lovely things from iapetus over the years, and they continue to offer a wide range of lovely things, plus really great customer service that makes you feel like your custom is genuinely appreciated.
Fast delivery and great product. Will definitely use again.
Efficient. Any problems always sorted promptly. First class service. I love shopping with them.
I love to look at the website which has so many wonderful original works of art for sale. It is only funds that prevent me from buying more but I appreciate that individual crafts people need to be supported. It is good to find so many items that you would not be able to purchase anywhere else.
I ordered a delightful brooch for a friend’s gift and was so pleased how quickly it arrived, beautifully packed too. What a lovely shop.
Great products. Excellent service.
Lovely items. Fast, friendly efficient service.I visit the shop in person when visiting the area but great to be able to order online as well.
Beautiful products and excellent customer service.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,802 reviews