iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Iapetus is the place to shop in Malvern ! Imaginative, well presented goods with delightful, helpful staff. who care about what they sell, and leave you with well-wrapped gifts. I always feel better after I have been there. The quality of all their products is excellent. I have recently bought 2 very lovely Advent calendars for grandchildren, which I was able to buy online. They could have been sent, but I collected them from the shop - any excuse to visit !
Very swift dispatch of my order and good prices. I appreciated hand written note on invoice.
I was looking for some new and different Christmas gifts and Iapetus has delivered. Good web-site, fast delivery, friendly service. And a great range of products.
Good service. Good product. Very pleased
Excellent service. Very happy with the product as always.
Calendars well packaged
Arrived without being creased
Products of good size and quality
Just love the products I can buy from Iapetus. They are so original and beautiful. Great as inspiration for Christmas gifts or just to add to the feel and look of my home. ❤️❤️❤️
Very pleased with my purchase and service. The delivery was very prompt too.
Beautiful bowl, packed very well. Excellent service
Great service, fabulous quality card nativity scenes
Really pleased with my purchase lovely quality arrived in really good time great communication many thanks 😊
Very pleased with goods received .arrived very Quickly .Will shop here again.
I have bought jewellery and cards from Iapetus and I have to say, whatever I have purchased has been lovely. The service received from the different artisans has been brilliant and the purchases are to cherish. I particularly love the cards by Sam Cannon and have purchased a number of these to give out to special people or just to hold onto and read the beautiful sayings. Definitely recommend Iapetus for unusual items, handmade gorgeous jewellery and wonderful cards.
I love all 4 of the Advent calendars I ordered and they arrived so quickly. I often struggle to find pretty ones without chocolate but these are spot on!
I have always found iapetus to be excellent. The staff are so very helpful, the goods they sell are superb and so very different so ideal for that special person, and above all, everything comes beautifully wrapped!! An excellent shop that deserves ot be supported in these difficult times!
Beautiful, unusual advent calendars at a very good price
I ordered three beautiful Advent Calendars. They arrived very quickly. and llooked even better full scale. I have never received a handwritten thank you from a company before.
Arrived well packaged and quickly .Large bowl in beautiful colours and perfect for a Christmas present! First class service.Will recommend.Thank you.
Lovely Advent calendars with a personal hand written message of thanks from the owner of the site
Quality of jewellery is excellent. Customer service is faultless.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,811 reviews