iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate iapetus?

Verified Buyer

Third of these i have bought as presents. Always fast delivery and packed lovely.
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and item exactly as advertised
Jayne Potten
Verified Buyer

Very helpful great customer service.
Helen Mortley
Verified Reviewer

I have just wasted 1 hour choosing over £75.00 worth of cards ,which should qualify me for free delivery ,however I live on a Scottish island ...which now means I have to pay for postage even though the cost of post is exactly the same through royal mail!It would be fairer to state in your free postage logo that this only applies to the UK mainland.
We're so sorry for the confusion with our free postage offer. I have just emailed you directly, but in summary our postage function isn't quite as sophisticated as we'd like and it struggles with Highlands and Islands. You can actually select UK Mainland as a shipping region and it will still work for UK non-Mainland addresses, giving your free postage on most items (excluding bulky and heavy items). I appreciate this isn't at all clear and we are working on trying to get this resolved.

All the very best,

Chris
iapetus
Michele
Verified Reviewer

Celebrating another lovely Iapetus birthday today. Cake, special offers and a gorgeous bag of goodies, thank you and Happy Birthday Iapetus. Michele xx
Mark Lammas
Verified Buyer

They made me feel like I was their only customer. Very personal.
Verified Buyer

I went online and bought a lovely pair of earrings to be picked up at the shop in Malvern. They were ready for me in the chest of drawers behind the lovely assistant, when I went into their beautiful shop. I did ask whether the points gained were put onto my iapetus card, and it had been added. Wonderful!!
Jane Wilson
Verified Buyer

The cards I purchased were unusual and beautiful. They were mailed very quickly.
Verified Buyer

Customer service excellent & very human. Bought a beautiful olive wood chopping board at a reasonable price. It arrived quickly & well packaged. Only slight grumble is that there was no label or card to say where it was made. But that's nothing. I'd definitely order again, & would recommend "iepetus" to others.
MRS HILARY JANE CROSS
Verified Buyer

Very good quality excellent service and caring. Thank you for your care.
Philipa Tolley
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 advent calendars and they arrived very quickly. Both were absolutely lovely and I am sure they will be enjoyed. I received the advent calendars with a lovely hand written message. Really glad I have found this company - lovely. Thank you.
Mrs Paulline Ralph
Verified Buyer

Gifts for friends and they were really pleased as they were different
Louise-Marie Reinders
Verified Buyer

Beautiful coat, carefully packed and with a really sweet personal note on the receipt.
Verified Buyer

Always a good service. Quick delivery. Good range of products made by artists that would otherwise not be known about.
Mrs Barbara Bateman

Good communication.
Verified Buyer

I was late ordering a gift which was made to order and delivered quickly for a birthday. I can only say the email conversation felt personal and was very helpful .I would definitely use Iapetus again and recommend it to others.
Burkhard Schmid
Verified Buyer

High quality service, dispatching to mainland Europe was working excellenly!
Mrs Mary Connolly
Verified Buyer

Loved the charms and also the personal service. Thank you
Helen Convey
Verified Buyer

Good choice of products. Easy to order and speedy delivery.
Ann Phillips
Verified Buyer

I was delighted when I received my order, and so quick. It's absolutely beautiful and packaged beautiful as well.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,092 reviews