iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
Good service. Excellent cards. Fast delivery. Will shop again.
Really well package and came quickly. We love our blue glass piece. Beautiful
Lovely shop, lots of interesting finds, I'll definitely be back 😊
I visited the shop a few years ago but have been an online customer ever since as I live in Scotland. Iapetus has never failed - from the high quality items (some fantastically quirky) to the superb sustainable packaging and the friendly and prompt customer aftercare too, all excellent. The website is a pleasure to peruse too!
My lovely cards arrived as promised with a delightful hand written thank you note, which was a lovely touch.
Wide selection of beautiful greetings cards. They arrived very promptly, packaged in a sturdy letterbox sized cardboard package which was appreciated.
This was a random choice of an online retailer. I’m so glad I made the choice. I continue to be delighted with the variety and high quality of the products available. My orders are delivered well packaged and speedily so further orders are frankly a “no brained”. Well done iapetus.
the service is excellent, the goods are well packed and arrived within days of ordering
Very impresses with the merchandise
Always a pleasure to order from Iapetus. Very nice to get a handwritten thank you too!
Very good service, lovely item and packaged very good. Would certainly buy from iapetus again.
Exceptionally lovely, good value for such quality. Will definitely buy from iapetus again. Swift delivery too.
Iapetus is the go-to online shop for me, particularly when I want special cards. The range of designs is both unusual and very artistic, and that suits me perfectly. Ordering is straightforward, and post-order information and delivery speedy. Probably the nicest thing of all is that Roxanna always handwrites a greeting and thank you message on the receipt. That's special. So thank you to you too!
Lovely bangle and large means large, not just slightly less small which I've had from other places. Lovely quality fast delivery
Very good service - friendly and efficient customer service, prompt delivery and very nice communication. Thank you, my gift for my Granddaughter was a great success.
Very very pleased with my lovely Clock. Thank you. Might think about getting another. So unique. Chris from Somerset.
Very pleased with my purchases. They were very well packaged with a very prompt service. Thankyou Iapetus.
I always find something to buy here whether it is a present for someone or myself. Lovely quality items.
Beautiful card and mug arrived promptly and made my dad smile as an early Father’s Day present. Thank you for your great service
Such A wonderful collection of beautiful items in this lovely little gallery. Staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Orders and queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Highly recommended.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,241 reviews