iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

Click Here

Tell us how iapetus made you happy

Under an hour
Suzanne Fowler
"Lovely, unique clock. A good eye catching piece. Love it :) Great communication from Iapetus Thank you"
Alison
"Well I’ve just received the most beautiful handmade hedgehog and hollyhocks necklace from Iapetus and am thrilled, not only with the necklace but with the fantastic, warm and friendly and first class service from them/you! Thank you for keeping me informed along the way of its progress and the beautifully packaged item received today. I would buy from you again in a heartbeat! Xx"
Mrs Fi Mehra
"My house smells beautiful , with all the lovley candles and room-sprays I got from Iapetus 😃"
"Beret is wonderful;"
"Always a lovely shopping experience, whether at the shop or on line. Excellent customer service, if ordering multiple items on line each item is packed separately with a little note as to say what is inside, really useful when they are presents for different people."
"Thanks for great products and an excellent service"
"Lovely items (a graduated blue windchime and an art glass fish) carefully and beautifully wrapped. A pleasure to purchase from, I would recommend Iapetus in a heartbeat."
"Chose a lovely mug for my friend's birthday and she was thrilled with it. Arrived very promptly."
"Lovely wind chime arrived beautifully packaged with a really nice touch of a hand written note thanking me for my order and hoping I liked it. So impressed! Will definitely shop with Iapetus again."
"Beautiful product which arrived quickly. Lovely website."
"The item I had required was out of stock at time of ordering but I received it well within the estimated 2-3 weeks delay. And I love it!"
"Very efficient fast and friendly service Lovely ring made for my daughters 21st birthday"
"My card arrived earlier than expected, and with a handwritten message. A lovely touch, so thank you"
"Ryan is the best customer support person with whom I've ever dealt. He is thorough, kind, and empathetic. He makes me glad that I discovered iapetus!"
"I have a beautiful pocket charm in my purse which I was given by my daughter on Mother's Day. Two days before her wedding the thought came to me to give her and her groom something similar. I contacted Compton & Clarke and received their lovely wedding charm the very next day!! Excellent service. Thank you."
"Wonderful and unusual crafts and cards. Parcel arrived carefully packaged - lovely personal touch as no need to wrap gifts - already done! Will definitely be buying more from here."
"I love my European pin badge and wear it with pride. You service was impeccable. Professional and personal. The item was beautifully packaged and the addition of a hand-written note made it even more special. I look forward to further purchases from you."
"Couldn't have asked for a better purchase experience, enquires were answered kindly and quickly via email, prices are competitive, expect to buy from again and would highly recommend to everyone."
"Fantastic service and communication from Ryan at Iapetus, made sure my rings were ready for my 25th wedding anniversary, absolutely beautiful rings. So pleased with them and how helpful Ryan has been. Many thanks:)"
"Beautiful inspiring earrings!"
"Quick delivery well packed etc love my 2 fish xx"
"Fabulous service. Quick delivery & item beautifully wrapped"
"Lovely little pewter fox brooch at a reasonable price that came with a personalised hand written note."
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,490 reviews