iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

Tell us how iapetus made you happy

Mrs Fi Mehra
"My house smells beautiful , with all the lovley candles and room-sprays I got from Iapetus 😃"
Lesley Jean Harwood-Yoneno
"The product I odered is beautiful and very well made and it was packed very well. Delivery was prompt."
Jackie Henderson
"Iapetus safety sent me the most beautiful ceramic wall clock. The clock arrived quickly and was very well packaged. Their customer service was second to none and I would highly recommend them. Thank you! Jackie"
"Customer service was brilliant! Ordered a hand made ring recently which was delivered really quickly. I am over the moon with the design and quality. Will definitely use this company in future. Many thanks Joy"
"In Malvern, there are warm, friendly and helpful staff on hand to serve and advise. Great shop and I particularly like being able to order on line and then collect from the shop especially as I live in the town."
"I bought an Angela Harding advent calendar. I love it!"
"I enjoyed looking around the site"
"Excellent customer service, wrong item was sent but replaced at no cost and very promptly. Delighted with my purchase. Will use again."
"Very good service, would certainly order from again."
"One of the best small companies on line selling some beautiful original gifts, for those special people in our lives!"
"Informative regarding delivery"
"I spotted a lovely item when visiting the shop in Great Malvern and was able to buy it online as a surprise gift. It was very well packaged and arrived quickly with great communication from the shop."
"I can always find something I like and it's my go to pressie site now. Amazing range of items dispatched promptly. Always beautifully packed with a loving and personal touch. Couldn't ask for more. Brilliant!"
"Great service. Lovely card. Nice message to thank me for the purchase."
"I have never been disappointed with any of the items I have purchased from Iapetus but what turns it into a personal experience is that the staff take the trouble to include a hand-written Thank You note when dispatching your items. A delightful touch."
"Iapetus always give excellent service and a personal note. It's a fantastic shop."
"great selection or gifts helpful staff if phoning veru speedy safe delivery"
"Very helpful staff when I had a problem with an online order. Only shame was that card I’d written to go with one of the advent calendars I bought, wasn’t sent with it. Recipient had to ring the shop to find out who had sent it! However, absolutely won’t stop me shopping here again as I really like the gallery, and your stock."
"Iapetus are always helpful, reliable and quick."
"Love these guys. Great service, prompt delivery and a great range of beautiful products to choose from. Highly recommended."
"Iapetus is always a joy to browse and delivery is very quick"
"I love the variety of cards on offer and I particularly like the laser cut cards. The cards always arrive promptly and I think the little note on the receipt is a lovely touch. This is the first place I look when I want to send something “a bit special”."
"My beautiful card arrived very quickly and was well packaged! Thank you would def use again!"
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,341 reviews