iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

Tell us how iapetus made you happy

Under an hour
Suzanne Fowler
"Lovely, unique clock. A good eye catching piece. Love it :) Great communication from Iapetus Thank you"
Alison
"Well I’ve just received the most beautiful handmade hedgehog and hollyhocks necklace from Iapetus and am thrilled, not only with the necklace but with the fantastic, warm and friendly and first class service from them/you! Thank you for keeping me informed along the way of its progress and the beautifully packaged item received today. I would buy from you again in a heartbeat! Xx"
Mrs Fi Mehra
"My house smells beautiful , with all the lovley candles and room-sprays I got from Iapetus 😃"
"Helpful, friendly staff. I love looking around the store they have some very unique gifts and homeward. I recently bought some cushions from them online I asked to collect them from the store and they arranged this for me. The goods cushions were high quality and arrived quicker than expected, I love them. Thank you for your help."
"Excellent service as always, beautiful products and well packaged, delivered on time. Highly recommend"
"Great service unique and lovely lampshade. Thanks"
"Ordering was really easy and everything was delivered well packaged and on time."
"Absoloutly fabulous item and great service!"
"What a lovely selection of goodies! The card I bought for my Mum was beautiful, your response to my order very speedy and, so, thank you!"
"An excellent product and excellent service as usual."
"Easy to use website, lovely products and rapid delivery."
"Gorgeous pendant and fabulous service as always"
"Amazing service even with a little website blip resulting in me now having a completely unique bead bracelet which folks are commenting on already. Just the place to give myself a treat once in a while."
"I will keep buying items from Iapetus. This lampshade is amazing and looks wonderful in my front room. Well made and iridescent. This is the fourth I have bought - just wonderful."
"Hi, I am very pleased with the items I have purchased from you. I love the hand written note inside, lovely touch. Thank you x"
"I love the variety of items available, the cards are one of my go tos when looking for any occasion."
"Although my order couldn't be fulfilled instead of just emailing me to advise me, a gentleman in Worcester rang me to apologise profusely and arrange an immediate refund. A call instead of an email was much appreciated, other stores should follow their lead. I will return to shop some more."
"quick arrival exactly as shown on website - hopefully my adult granddaughter will like it!"
"I’m so glad I found this company! I was looking for something a bit different, and the cards from Iapetus were perfect. Great personal service, and I really liked the idea of the recycled envelope used to send my purchased to me, with a little explanation and apology for it being “scruffy”. I will definitely use the company again. The prices are very reasonable, and it’s great to find somewhere like this that doesn’t cost the earth. I recommend them."
"The staff at Iapetus are friendly and exceptionally helpful with my order. They offer a personal and professional service. I will shop at Iapetus again. My order hasn’t arrived yet as it’s a handcrafted made to order piece....looking forward to owning a lovely piece of jewellery very soon."
"Found the item we wanted at a very good price. It was dispatched very quickly and arrived well packaged. Excellent service. Will shop here again."
"Prompt arrival, extremely helpful and lovely to deal with"
"Discovered Iapetus whilst searching for birthday cards that are a bit different. They are exactly that. I bought a fantastic card for my son, 'Alexander the strongman', just what I was looking for. My son loved it. Delivered on time and the delivery note had a lovely hand written message on it. Will definitely be buying again. Thanks Iapetus."
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,433 reviews