iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 6th January 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Mrs Fi Mehra
iapetus 5 star review on 26th April 2018
Lesley Jean Harwood-Yoneno
I need a lot of cards for the next few months - birthday (for both sexes and various ages) anniversary and sympathy. I found lovely cards for all occasions. Delivery was very prompt. I was very impressed. Thank you.
Really pleased with my purchase - they are beautifully made and stunning to look at - can't wait for next Christmas to put them on my tree. Service was great - shopping with iapetus was a pleasant experience. Joy Scott
Impressive range of unique cards/gifts. Attractive website and efficient customer service. Loved it! Thanks!
Have shopped at Iapetus for a number of years and have always been pleased with the in-shop experience. First time I have bought online and had it sent as a present. Whole process was very stress free and the recipient was very pleased with the present. The packaging and card also made the experience for her.
Thanks
I ordered a hare lampshade, which arrived promptly and in perfect condition, thanks to excellent packaging. It really brightens a corner of my living room
Excellent selection of great cards for all occasions. Prompt service from lovely people. My go to place for cards.
Lovely, quick friendly service. The cards arrived very promptly and were very attractive.
Super impressed ! Speedy delivery of my order considering the current Pandemic. Will definitely be ordering from Iapetus again soon. Thank you 😊
The items ordered arrived very quickly and packaged well to avoid damage.
All were exactly as they appeared when I ordered them. Beautiful glass and jewellery. Ideal as presents.
Good service, fast delivery and lovely items.
First time I have used this company. It won’t be the last.
Great choice of quality cards at decent prices, easy to use website and good delivery time.
I love the selection of cards that I ordered. Feels good to have choice when unable to go out and about shopping.
My daughters both like the brooch I bought of the strawberry thief. Looking forward to wearing it when out of lockdown!
It is really nice to have found somewhere to order nice cards, at a time when going into shops isn't a possibility. Great service and a lovely choice of cards.
Lovely greetings cards and great service. Thanks.
The candle holder was a gift for a friend so I have not actually seen it but she wrote to thank me for the very beautiful gift and said it arrived in lovely gift wrap and it had made her day.

For me, delivery was quick and efficient and I was well informed of its whereabouts.
Gorgeous key ring, packing looks lovely ideal for a thoughtful birthday gift
I came across Iiapetus by chance while looking for a stockist of Kosta Boda glass. I have been so impressed with the service I received, I cannot fault them. I will be ordering from them again and only wish I lived closer to the actual shop.
Beautiful cards
So pleased with the 2 stunning cards I ordered. Arrived promptly and are just gorgeous. Will definitely be looking at other goodies on there
All as expected,arrived promptly.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,032 reviews