iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate iapetus ?

Michaela Preston
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery of a gorgeous product! I'll definitely shop with iapetus again."
Mrs Wendy Mckissack
Verified Buyer
"Bought earrings as a birthday gift for my friend. They were so lovely I nearly kept them!! Quick and excellent service. Will not hesitate to use again"
Michele Hall
Verified Buyer
"Purchased some lovely items recently, and was greeted with a friendly hello when I went to collect them. Lovely personal service as always."
Mrs Fi Mehra
Verified Buyer
"My house smells beautiful , with all the lovley candles and room-sprays I got from Iapetus 😃"
"My Mum was very pleased with her birthday present and it arrived very quickly. Many Thanks"
Ann-Marie Fitzsimmons
Verified Buyer
"The personal hand written note from Rachel that accompanied the product was thoughtful and well received"
"Beautiful products delivered really quickly, with very human customer service. Every time."
Mary H. Jarvie
Verified Buyer
"Lovely products and fast delivery."
"The necklace arrived within two days of ordering and was very well packed. My daughter was very pleased with it."
"Friendly and responsive customer service. Thought about my order and offered options."
Mrs Emma Malpass
Verified Buyer
"Fab customer service, beautifully packaged"
Cynthia Benz
Verified Buyer
"You went the extra mile to ensure I got my order sorted and was able to collect it later. Thanks!"
Helen Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great quality quirky products, promptly delivered, with excellent customer service. My default first stop for gifts and cards..."
Catherine Looser
Verified Buyer
"Buying something from Iapetus is always like getting a present. Not only is their stuff gorgeous, but it always comes beautifully wrapped and with a nice note inside."
"I ordered two Fi Mehra rings which had to be made as they were not kept in stock. I wanted them to come prior to going on holiday if at all,possible. Ryan contacted me and kept me informed about the progress of the order and they arrived in plenty of time for me to take away with me."
"Friendly and helpful online and in store. Beautiful handcrafted gifts of all kinds."
Guy Hartley
Verified Buyer
"My wife Mel and I found the lovely Iapetus shops in both Malvern and Worcester whilst exploring Worcestershire a few years ago. (Recommended visiting if you are in the area!. I admire the 'eye' of the buying team, and tremendous customer service! The website is excellent for gift inspiration for all types of family and friend presents. ...trouble is I can't help myself from buying things for myself either! Thanks to the excellent customer service and lovely items that make us, our family and friends smile so much!"
Bridget Midwinter
Verified Buyer
"My order was received promptly - the item was very fragile, and they went to great lengths to ensure it was well packaged, so it arrived all in one piece! Good value, and great service. Thanks!"
"A member of staff at Iapetus very kindly offered to get in touch when an item I was interested in came back into stock and true to their words, this is what was done. I also very much appreciate the hand-written note of thanks enclosed with an order on dispatch."
"Great product (ceramic clock - Ian Roberts). Great delivery (next day and well packaged). Great service (including a hand written note with the delivery!)."
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,241 reviews