iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
As always the service is excellent and beautifully wrapped gifts arrive. Love the glass coaster which is a gift for a friend.
Ordered a lovely 80th birthday card and am so pleased with it and nice to find something a bit different. Ordering easy, delivery very quick.
Wonderful website. Items delivered promptly...thank you
It’s always a pleasure to shop at Iapetus. Beautiful items and very helpful and friendly staff. The website is very comprehensive and easy to use. The click and collect service works very well. They have adapted their shop with regard to Covid restrictions. Looking forward to being able to go into the shop again.
I recently (before they fully reopened) bought a lovely pair of earrings at Iapetus and the whole experience was great. Their click and collect option was very useful.
Good quality and fast delivery will order again
What an amazing shop who have been invaluable through lockdown. I have been able to purchase gifts and cards online. Delivery and customer service are absolutely excellent. Thank you iapetus!
Always a pleasure shopping at Lapetus. Helpful and pleasant staff .
Only downside.... so many beautiful items to choose from!!
Beautiful products, great, eclectic choice and very tempting! Love the egg cups I bought as Easter gifts, very good quality.
Thank you for excellent, friendly service and efficient delivery.
Such lovely goods and very good service
enticing stuff - many thanks to all.

I like my cards and glass tree object. The only thing I hadn't realised was that there were two options - I suppose that's the thing with online shopping.

nevertheless, it was nice to have the opportunity to explore the shop, and order a treat for myself, and some cards to send to others. Thank you.
I bought some beautiful cards and my new favourite mug. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged. The quality of the cards and the mug are fantastic, thank you.
A great buying experience all round. The items I bought were even nicer in person than in the photographs. They were thoughtfully packaged to avoid damage in the post and arrived very quickly.
Excellent service and advice order (2pieces of jewelry) in stock and delivered by royal mail next day staff helpful and friendly
Everything I buy from Iapetus is beautiful. We are so proud to have this lovely shop in our town.
Sending a greeting card made of paper is such a great thing to do, but to be able to give such beautiful cards - each a work of art - is doubly satisfying. The recipients are all thrilled too by receiving cards that they've not seen. The choice is amazing and with new designs coming through it's become a one-stop shop for me to get my family and close friends birthday, Easter and Christmas cards. Beautifully packaged and promptly arriving. Plus the bonus if I leave it late, or have missed someone in my half-yearly bulk buys, that the team at Iapetus will write a message and send the card direct. Thanks to them all for their wonderful service.
Lovely cards, arrived promptly and they were beautifully packaged. will be ordering again and again!
Diceaving picture knecklace looked a lot bigger than it actully isits tiny
Such a beautiful selection of things to buy, great service and lovely staff, who always go out of their way to help. Iapetus is always my "go to" local shop for gifts and unusual, beautiful homeware
Beautiful products, swift delivery and helpful staff - what more could you want?
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 2,191 reviews