iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate iapetus?

(optional)

Christine Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Original beautiful cards. Everybody to whom I've sent them to, are utterly amazed at the origami designs. Keep new ones coming, then I shall order loads more. Thank you."
Kathryn Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt and efficient service.Excellent quality items.Extremely good returns. service."
Jackie Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Iapetus safety sent me the most beautiful ceramic wall clock. The clock arrived quickly and was very well packaged. Their customer service was second to none and I would highly recommend them. Thank you! Jackie"
Miss Annette Farley
Verified Buyer
"They provided excellent customer care with a personal touch and made me feel valued as a customer. Will definitely buy from them in the future."
"Lovely products and simple on line ordering available when I couldn't get in to store. Product beautifully packaged."
"I am very happy to have discovered your Website, with such a varied and interesting range of jewellery. Your service is very helpful and friendly, the delivery was Swift and the packaging really lovely. It was a real pleasure receiving my parcel. Thankyou."
Carrie Vickers
Verified Buyer
"There was a problem with PayPal and they contacted me straight away so we could resolve it. Excellent service."
"Good quality product. Received well packaged and on time."
Inez Swaffield
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish this was the perfect shopping experience. I found what I wanted very quickly and when it arrived it looked better in real life than on the website. I would thoroughly recommend using this site. I am delighted with my goods and they arrived way before I expected them to which means that I was not worried about not having a gift for my daughter. Will definitely look here first when buying another present."
Ali Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The necklace looks beautiful but the catch is very fiddly and doesn't feel very robust or if it will last very long and unfortunately it makes me reluctant to wear it in case the catch breaks and I lose it."
"Very unique and beautiful cards! Customer service shines, thank you!"
Lee Butcher
Verified Buyer
"I love the lampshades we have bought, although they only had one in stock they offered to send one out and I wait for the other. I took them up on this kind offer, and greatly anticipated its arrival. I was not disappointed they add a certain quirkiness to our room and was just what I was looking for. I can not wait for the other shade. The company were lovely to deal with and most helpful, I will definitely be using them again."
Neil & Lisa Colbourne
Verified Buyer
"I saw a picture on the website and reserved it for collection from Worcester. The Worcester branch tranfered the picture from Malvern and showed me some additional paintings from the same artist. I ended up buying two beautiful paintings. Previously I’ve bought clocks and jewellery and have always received professional and friendly advise and service."
Richard C Harcourt
Verified Buyer
"A wide range of excellent quality, innovatively designed items and quick, reliable and helpful service."
"I love iapetus as they have wonderful, quality products and superb customer service. Each product comes with a short personal note from the designer. I ordered a hare design cushion and didn't notice it was out of stock. It was for my wife's birthday and after contacting iapetus they arranged for a cushion to be delivered in time to give to my wife. I would highly recommend the company."
Wendy Carr
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service. I needed to order a present for delivery at short notice and the staff could not have been more helpful. My email enquiry was dealt with quickly and on ordering, my gift was despatched immediately arriving the next day much to the recipients delight. Thank you so much for all your help."
Hollie Camm
Verified Buyer
"Quick prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged. ❤️"
Mrs Sally Oonah Symes
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful scarf, very well packed, good service ."
"Great products and quick service"
"Excellent customer service quickly resolving an issue with a ring size, ring is beautiful at an excellent price, would highly recommend."
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,206 reviews