iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus Reviews | 3rd February 2020
Mrs Fi Mehra
iapetus 5 star review on 26th April 2018
Lesley Jean Harwood-Yoneno
More Photos & Videos
Leopard in a bottle is a super design, well made and arrived quickly.
Very pleased with the cards I ordered. Excellent quality. Excellent price. Excellent service.
I am very happy to have stumbled across Iapetus whilst looking for a particular creatives work online. The shop promotes the individual, in terms of both the artistic talent they present as well as the customer.
My items were wrapped with care and with a thoughtful note. Delivery was reasonable and swift.
Many thanks
Really swift service, especially as I ordered during the pandemic! I ordered two pairs of earrings and they arrived in their boxes and well wrapped in a padded envelope by Royal Mail a few days later. Free delivery too. I appreciated the handwritten message on the complements slip, a nice personal touch. The earrings are gorgeous - they manage to tick all the boxes in that they are simple enough to wear every day, but special enough to wear on important occasions, and definitely not high-street 'run of the mill' to look at.
Hi Corinne, thank you so much for your kind words and your support. I hope you love wearing the earrings you chose! Best wishes, iapetus
Wonderful selection of original gifts and cards. Fantastic service, arrived promptly.
First entered Iapetus when on holiday in the Malverns, beautiful store and beautiful original items. We have the lovely animal lampshades, owl, fox. Recent items sent for are beautifully made with perfect attention to detail. Loving the wide range of animal themed pieces as am a huge animal obsessed person !! All
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your review! We are a little bit animal obsessed here too, so you're in good company! We look forward to seeing you if you're ever back on holiday in Malvern. Best wishes, iapetus
On-line chat helpful and friendly. Products arrived within two days beautifully packaged and with personal message inside. Am delighted with broaches and so are their recipients.
Very efficient service good value I have no hesitation in recommending
Prompt delivery of my chosen items with a friendly handwritten message. I am unable to visit Iapetus at the moment ☹️ so great to have such a good online service .
Perfect ! Lovely items, well packed and speedy delivery
A great eclectic range of giftware for all occasions. Excellent quality with a range of prices to suit all purses. Good delivery service, and nicely packaged. Would recommend it to anyone looking to find an inspirational gift.
Service is always superb, friendly and reliable. I love the vast selection of individualistic gifts made by amazing artists! I highly recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lovely designed candle holders that will enhance any space as a feature
Exceptional service, friendly and helpful staff, all with the desire to offer us very special products produced by dedicated makers. A stylish Aladin's Cave where all things are possible!
I used to live close by and have bought many items from the shop, but I ordered some earrings through the website, and they arrived beautifully wrapped ... very pleased.. thank you so much.
Helen
Easy to order. Swift delivery. Very satisfied. These were a birthday present for the happy recipetent. Chez
I always use Iapetus for 'special gifts'. They have a beautiful selection, and the staff are always extremely helpful and very polite.
Linda Morgan
Beautiful quality cards, delivered promptly.
Such a lovely company! Wonderful choice of beautiful handmade products and a friendly helpful team. Goods I’ve ordered always come on time and are packaged thoughtfully in lovely blue tissue paper and boxes with nice personal touches like little hand written notes. I would highly recommend Iapetus to anyone!
Lovely product. Well packaged. Arrived on time.
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,695 reviews