iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate iapetus?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Brian Poxon
Verified Buyer
"Loved the little personal note put in with the card, and the item came on time."
"Good quality product and efficient delivery"
Mrs J Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a seahorse brooch which was delivered very promptly. You never really know what something is like when ordering online but I was very pleased with my purchase and the recipient for it was delighted. I would have no qualms ordering from Iapetus again."
Stephen Hurst
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy from start to finish"
Melanie Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Hi there, i would just like to say a big thank you for the super service i always receive from everyone at Iapetus. My Katie Stone bracelet is stunning and i would also like to say how fabulous everything is when you post things out to customers. Always a personal note and so wonderfully gift wrapped. I'll be back!!"
"I’m so happy with the card. It has such great detail. Its perfect for my friend who loves foxes 🦊"
Joan Rippon
Verified Buyer
"Service was very prompt and I even received a lovely note with the carefully packaged lamp. That felt very personal service. The inclusion of a £5 gift voucher was another welcome touch. All in all a special shopping experience."
"Brought my mum's 50th birthday present here and she loved it. Good quality jewelry and bit too expensive. :)"
"beautiful and unusual necklace and earrings, and great service. Will be buy more form Iapetus!"
Barbara Teece
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful gift for my friend who was 60. The box, ribbon and tissue paper all colour coordinated. Very happy customer and even happier friend.......thank you!"
"A very friendly, flexible and customer focused team"
"Amazing selection of gifts and treats for all occasions. The source of all my husband’s and children’s gifts to me."
"Sent email due to a problem they promptly phoned me and sorted it out ,very friendly and helpful"
John Spicer
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, always take time to help"
"Efficient service every time I shop there and as I live locally I love the option to collect directly from the Malvern shop."
Linda Higgins
Verified Buyer
"Unique jewellery at affordable price. Also provide the personal touch."
"Great items - really pleased with order - excellent choice of original gifts available Good packaging and quick delivery"
Rosemary Nolan
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering service. Quick delivery service without problems."
Mrs Margaret Bumpus
Verified Buyer
"Iapetus went the extra mile to obtain a bracelet for me."
"Prompt service carefully wrapped, beautiful jewellery"
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,177 reviews