iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 14th November 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Elizabeth Miles
iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Elizabeth Miles
Always lovely products, beautifully wrapped, that arrive promptly.
Lovely stock, well packaged
I was lucky to find the Angela Harding Advent Calendar in stock at iapetus. I ordered it straight away for my son and it arrived safely and well packaged in no time at all. Thank you for such great service.
Lovely to find a collection of proper and eclectic craft items. Very good and quick service. Recommended.
The place to look for beautiful gifts.
Great shop, great products, great service!
Yes it was all fine Jättefint 💚 I will return
Lovely products delivered promptly!
Love the items, lovey and unique. Wrapped and presented well as always.
Beautiful earrings delivered fast. Fabulous service, thank you.
Beautifully packed items, arriving in good time and of great quality. Cards in particular are unusual and well priced, definitely not regular high street offerings. Altogether a great shopping experience.
A delightful online shop...always interesting to browse through everything, although I have mostly bought cards, and the designs are exceptional. It's really good to find something unusual that is hard to find elsewhere...and not at exorbitant prices either! Ordering is easy, and you are kept up to date with the process afterwards, which doesn't take long at all. One really lovely touch, which I have never experienced with online shopping before, is that there is always a handwritten, appreciative message at the bottom of the invoice that is included with the goods...so welcome these days when there is much impersonality in life.
You went over and above to deliver exactly what I wanted for my granddaughter's birthday despite there being a stock issue. I am so grateful that you were able deal with this so quickly and efficiently. I know that the staff at Iapetus will respond personally and as soon as possible, you are my first port of call when I want something important. Thank you so much.
Lovely choice of beautiful things, all wrapped nicely and sent out with care
Lovely original cards & gifts on an easily navigable site. Fast delivery in reusable/ recyclable packaging.
The website was easy to use and my order arrived quickly and well packaged
Good quality unusual cards. Loved the penguin with the heart shadow.
A great place to shop, for gifts, treats,or spoil yourself. Wide range to choose from. Staff always friendly and helpful, whether in store , online, or by phone. Orders very well packaged, with cherry message included. Hugely recommended. Chris Avis.😀
The order came on time and contained all the items, neatly wrapped. Very impressed and will most definitely order again. Well done!
Very helpful and responsive