iapetus Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iapetus

About iapetus: iapetus is a pair of fabulous galleries in Great Malvern and Worcester City Centre, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

Tell us how iapetus made you happy

Under an hour
Suzanne Fowler
"Lovely, unique clock. A good eye catching piece. Love it :) Great communication from Iapetus Thank you"
Alison
"Well I’ve just received the most beautiful handmade hedgehog and hollyhocks necklace from Iapetus and am thrilled, not only with the necklace but with the fantastic, warm and friendly and first class service from them/you! Thank you for keeping me informed along the way of its progress and the beautifully packaged item received today. I would buy from you again in a heartbeat! Xx"
Mrs Fi Mehra
"My house smells beautiful , with all the lovley candles and room-sprays I got from Iapetus 😃"
"The most beautiful, witty and clever cards arrived - I just love them Lorraine"
"Best Projects, Best Service"
"Great prompt service. Thank you"
"The customer service I received from Iapetus was excellent from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend and would definitely order again online in the future."
"Brought from iapetus a few times now. Great service and customer care👍"
"Iapetus were very good. The actual manufacturer, however, not so good (Nick Hubbard Jewellery) the bracelet I ordered came with the wrong chain attached (it was a smaller, flimsy chain) and looked rubbish (I have one of the same type already) This was sorted eventually, the right chain was added. However as this was a christmas present from my partner, who works away, this ruined my christmas in some ways as I got the finished bracelet when my partner had again gone abroad. I would buy from Iapetus again as the service was excellent both times I have purchased there. I wouldn't buy Nick Hubbard again and have actually stopped wearing the bracelets now, despite loving the one I had prior to this incident. I would have expected to be compensated for the issue, instead I got a card thanking me for supporting their small business. It made me quite angry."
"beautiful products easy to order and arrived on time."
"Ordered a Malvern light box for my partners birthday at the beginning of Feb, very helpful staff who couldn't do enough to help, customer service provided was outstanding! Will be ordering more items soon! Light Box really lovely too!"
"I’ve bought two items recently. One, some hare coasters as a present for a friend. She was delighted , the quality is fantastic and they arrived beautifully packaged with my message. I bought a fox lampshade for myself. Once again it’s beautiful and the staff were so helpful arranging delivery etc."
"The online purchasing was so quick and easy. Kept me up to date with progress on my order and the items are absolutely gorgeous xx"
"Good , friendly , quick customer service"
"Great products - so far just bought various cards but unusual designs and great quality. Very happy with my purchases and the service received."
"Wide range of beautifully designed cards for all tastes. My order arrived on time and carefully packaged. Thank you."
"Beautiful jewellery great service with a lovely personal touch"
"Quality goods that are despatched quickly."
"Brilliant service."
"They had just the birthday card that I wanted."
"What a brilliant company! They did not have the card that I wanted so they replaced it with one that was even better and didn't charge me the extra for it. Very polite and helpful people. The order was sent very quickly and well packed. Thank you folks."
"Just perfect from start to finish. I enjoyed shopping for hand crafted gifts on the website because I didn't have chance to call in to one of the gorgeous shops. The gifts arrived beautifully and safely wrapped with a lovely hand written note. Thank you Iapetus: you are wonderful"
"Great service!! My beautiful brooch arrived well packed and in super fast time."
iapetus is rated 4.94 based on 1,403 reviews