iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
I was happy they said they could arrange delivery of 2 greetings card sized advent calendars to my grandsons in Dubai. I was willing to pay over £10 for this service. They were dispatched before the end of November. But as of today, 22nd December, they have still not arrived! Useless now and an expensive disappointment.
Hello Marion,

I am so sorry to hear your advent cards haven't arrived yet. We posted out the advent cards promptly as promised on the fastest service possible. Unfortunately, once it leaves us, we are very much then in the hands of Royal Mail and their international partners to deliver the mail in a timely manner. I have tracked your parcel and it appears to still be in the system somewhere. There is nothing we can do to make this go any faster I am afraid.

I will refund you for your order including postage and we will try to claim this back from Royal Mail.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Chris, iapetus
The earrings did not look like the picture online as I believe that was magnified so when the earrings arrived I was surprised but the measurements specified online were correct. The photo should he more realistic to avoid surprises.
The packaging box had an unpleasant smell! Not nice.
Didn't get my personal message on my goods 😕
To be honest. I didn't realise that I was ordering from a third party site. I've ordered quite a few of the coasters direct from Jo Downs and the coaster came in indivual boxes which was much better and to check and more presentable as a gift. So I was a little disappointed. These are a present so it's very difficult to unwrap to inspect them.
Hi Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate it can sometimes be confusing online determining who you're buying from. We do try to be clear that you're buying from iapetus and not the artist directly but we'll look to improve that distinction where possible. Not all artists send us packaging for their products which is probably why you didn't receive the coasters as you'd expected. We do try to package everything as well as possible and I'm sorry we didn't quite match your expectations this time.

All the very best,

Chris Marks
Director, iapetus
Hi Wendy,

All the very best,

Chris Marks
Director, iapetus
Very pleased, lovely quality items and good service.
Thank you ever so much for your kind comments. We'd love to know what we could do next time to improve our service so we get a 5-star review.

All at iapetus.
THE MAN TALKING AT THE SIDE OF YOUR WEB SITE WHO KEEPS ASKING IF HE CAN HELP YOU IS USELESS!! I DID TRY SEVERAL TIMES TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUE BUTTONS BUT TO NO AVAIL SO ONLY ORDERED THE BRACELET WHICH CAME IN GOOD TIME SAYING YOU HOPED I WOULD ENJOY THE "NECKLACE"?? THANK YOU
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,128 reviews