iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Cards never arrived..
Hello Anthony,
I am afraid we weren't aware your cards hadn't arrived with you. Very occasionally at the busiest time of year Royal Mail do loose parcels and I am sorry you were one of them. I have refunded you in full for your purchase.

Chris, iapetus
I have just wasted 1 hour choosing over £75.00 worth of cards ,which should qualify me for free delivery ,however I live on a Scottish island ...which now means I have to pay for postage even though the cost of post is exactly the same through royal mail!It would be fairer to state in your free postage logo that this only applies to the UK mainland.
We're so sorry for the confusion with our free postage offer. I have just emailed you directly, but in summary our postage function isn't quite as sophisticated as we'd like and it struggles with Highlands and Islands. You can actually select UK Mainland as a shipping region and it will still work for UK non-Mainland addresses, giving your free postage on most items (excluding bulky and heavy items). I appreciate this isn't at all clear and we are working on trying to get this resolved.

Chris
iapetus
Still waiting for a present from my sister , which was ordered on 5th May .It's now 14 th !.Assistant assured my sister that it would definitely arrive in time for 11 th May and would probably be there before then .This is very poor service .
Hello Elaine, I'm sorry your birthday present was late. Unfortunately Royal Mail were at fault. We sent the parcel your sister ordered as requested, but Royal Mail 'misplaced' an entire sack of our post which led to a number of orders arriving later than intended. We contacted all the customers concerned, including your sister, kept them up to date with any progress and have refunded the postage to those customers, (we are waiting to hear back from your sister with her card details to do so for her). I see now your parcel has arrived, I do hope you find something lovely to spend your pebbles on. I apologise again for the delay but sadly we can't control the post once it's entered the Royal Mail system.
I received my item and have only just unpacked it a few days after it has been delivered and have found that it is cracked. I'm so disappointed as I can not now give this as a gift in January.
Dear Ian, as corresponded this item you refer to was ordered from another retailer and not what you ordered from us which I believe arrived with you in one piece. Kind regards, iapetus
we ordered a poster as a gift for our daughter,this didn't qualify as a poster in our opinion as it was only a4 size,in fact it didn't even qualify as a greetings card as it didn't have a poem.£32 down the pan.
I'm sorry you weren't happy with your item Paul. The item you ordered is listed as a print, not a poster and full dimensions are listed. That said, if you were not happy with the item we do offer a 30 days returns policy.

iapetus