iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
Love the advent calendars and they arrived very quickly. Probably my fault for not asking the question, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't come with envelopes, needed for posting them on.
Easy website to navigate. Very reliable communication and delivery. Jugs very carefully packed. Can't make up my mind as to whether I like the Verano jug. Hoped for a more classy muted colour. 16cm wide so a bit cumbersome. Can't imagine using it for cream or milk as described on website. Some beautiful items particularly jewellery but not sure I would buy these expensive items online, particularly bracelets and rings as difficult to return as I'm not local.
So pleased with the lovely
ladvent calendars which I have sent to my Grandsons in Ireland.
Beautiful card, happy customer. Dropped 1 star as postage took a long time.
I love to look at the website which has so many wonderful original works of art for sale. It is only funds that prevent me from buying more but I appreciate that individual crafts people need to be supported. It is good to find so many items that you would not be able to purchase anywhere else.
The ammonite silver and bronze small pendant is beautiful and the sewing machine tea towel is quirky, both items are birthday gifts and I’m sure the recipient will love them. As always the packaging was appropriate, with a hand written message and arrived when expected.

I did submit an online question and was told that the matter would be looked into the next working today, still haven’t hear anything.
The jewellery is beautiful and the dispatch prompt. I hope, in this revamped web site, that there are people who can and will respond to email contact. I sadly lost one of my earrings, and emailed 4 times without response. Will you be making more colours in the medium size hoop/huggie style? Best Wishes.
Hi Pamela, thank you for your kind words about our jewellery. I've had a little look through our emails and we did respond to your email regarding your missing earrings, however didn't hear anything back. I wonder if perhaps our reply has made its way into your spam folder, or something similar? If you'd like to give us a call on 01684 566 929 we can get this sorted for you, no problem. Best wishes, iapetus
Lovely wrapping to male a present feel very special, including the message to the recipient.
Thank you for great service and fast delivery, so that it brings joy to someone in isolation.
Pretty, individual designs and well made.
quick arrival exactly as shown on website - hopefully my adult granddaughter will like it!
They had just the birthday card that I wanted.
The items are good however one item was unavailable, I replied to an e-mail about this suggesting alternatives but nothing additional arrived. I am unclear whether I will receive a refund, it did say they could refund the money for the unavailable item but I have not had an update about this.
I enjoyed looking around the site
Very helpful staff when I had a problem with an online order. Only shame was that card I’d written to go with one of the advent calendars I bought, wasn’t sent with it. Recipient had to ring the shop to find out who had sent it!
However, absolutely won’t stop me shopping here again as I really like the gallery, and your stock.
Great selection when you need something special as in original!
Efficient service and nice products. I'm very pleased with the coasters I ordered recently, but not so sure about the earrings. In places, the amethysts (in the earrings) look as though they've knocked into each other during transit and now have rough, almost white edges. Not sure at the moment whether to keep them or not (as they're for me it's not so much of an issue, but would be if they were a gift).
Hello Alison, Really pleased to hear you love your new coasters. I'm sorry you're not 100% happy with the earrings though. If you are not sure, please don't hesitate to post them back to us. We can either have a new pair made for you or of course refund you plus the postage to get them back to us. If you have any queries just give us a bell on 01905 28734.

All the very best,

Chris, iapetus
The necklace looks beautiful but the catch is very fiddly and doesn't feel very robust or if it will last very long and unfortunately it makes me reluctant to wear it in case the catch breaks and I lose it.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews