iapetus Reviews

5.0
Based on 2,476 reviews
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
Brooch ordered was exactly like shown on site. Quick delivery. Shame that interior of gift box was very basic would have been better with material instead of cardboard. Would have preferred to have paid slightly more for better presentation of gift
Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We've recently swapped to the kraft paper boxes as we wanted our packaging to be fully recyclable and, as a business, we are trying our best to be more sustainable. I'll make sure to pass on your feedback so we can consider it in the future. Best wishes, Victoria
enticing stuff - many thanks to all. I like my cards and glass tree object. The only thing I hadn't realised was that there were two options - I suppose that's the thing with online shopping. nevertheless, it was nice to have the opportunity to explore the shop, and order a treat for myself, and some cards to send to others. Thank you.
Very pretty card, good quality paper and envelope. Lovely design and a bit different from shop bought cards. I bought a few and sent one for Mother’s Day and another for a birthday and a third as a thinking of you card so very versatile. Too early to comment on the seeds but I am sure they will grow well. Only complaint is the time between ordering and delivery was longer than expected.
Really nice cards and speedy service.
I ordered a bottle of lavender bath oil as a Mother’s Day gift. It is beautiful and smells amazing. Smaller than I expected though, to look at you wouldn’t ever guess I spent over £20 on it. That aside, it’s really pretty and was well received.
Thank you so much for sorting out the problem with the wrapping for my mums gift. The bag and tissue paper that you kindly hand delivered today has made it look beautiful.
The service in iapetus is always very good and their products are very unusual which I like. The lampshades we ordered were out of stock and we had to wait rather a long time before they were delivered but they look lovely! Thankyou!
Advent calendar was well received - lovely quality. Only downside is that it arrived a bit later than I would have hoped.
Efficient service. Good range of products. The cards I ordered were as their pictures.
Lovely cards, postage slow due to Christmas post
Love the advent calendars and they arrived very quickly. Probably my fault for not asking the question, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't come with envelopes, needed for posting them on.
Easy website to navigate. Very reliable communication and delivery. Jugs very carefully packed. Can't make up my mind as to whether I like the Verano jug. Hoped for a more classy muted colour. 16cm wide so a bit cumbersome. Can't imagine using it for cream or milk as described on website. Some beautiful items particularly jewellery but not sure I would buy these expensive items online, particularly bracelets and rings as difficult to return as I'm not local.
So pleased with the lovely ladvent calendars which I have sent to my Grandsons in Ireland. Thank you for your prompt service
Beautiful card, happy customer. Dropped 1 star as postage took a long time.
I love to look at the website which has so many wonderful original works of art for sale. It is only funds that prevent me from buying more but I appreciate that individual crafts people need to be supported. It is good to find so many items that you would not be able to purchase anywhere else.
The ammonite silver and bronze small pendant is beautiful and the sewing machine tea towel is quirky, both items are birthday gifts and I’m sure the recipient will love them. As always the packaging was appropriate, with a hand written message and arrived when expected. I did submit an online question and was told that the matter would be looked into the next working today, still haven’t hear anything.
The jewellery is beautiful and the dispatch prompt. I hope, in this revamped web site, that there are people who can and will respond to email contact. I sadly lost one of my earrings, and emailed 4 times without response. Will you be making more colours in the medium size hoop/huggie style? Best Wishes.
Hi Pamela, thank you for your kind words about our jewellery. I've had a little look through our emails and we did respond to your email regarding your missing earrings, however didn't hear anything back. I wonder if perhaps our reply has made its way into your spam folder, or something similar? If you'd like to give us a call on 01684 566 929 we can get this sorted for you, no problem. Best wishes, iapetus
Lovely wrapping to male a present feel very special, including the message to the recipient. Thank you for great service and fast delivery, so that it brings joy to someone in isolation.
Nice products,
Pretty, individual designs and well made.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,476 reviews