iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
I have been browsing the beautiful cards from iapetus for a little while, impressed with the lovely unique designs. I spotted this dragon card which i knew was perfect for my daughter's birthday. It arrived quickly despite a bank holiday, and i know she'll be delighted with it. It was safely packaged in cardboard with a really nice handwritten note. Little touches like that are so impressive and appreciated. I will definitely order again.
Beautiful cards, delivered very promptly. Couldn’t ask more.
Ordering was easy and delivery very fast. Such lovely, great quality, and unique items and beautiful cards. This was my first order and I was very pleased with it. Everything was beautifully and carefully wrapped. A complete pleasure.
Both of the below items I bought were presents for my Best Friend Alison who was celebrating her 60th Birthday on the 1st May. I loved the Emerald colour of the earrings and chose them for Alison as Emerald is the Birthstone for people born in May. As soon as I saw the Pig Pin I knew I had to get it for Alison. It's so cute especially with the flower in its' mouth. The items were well packed and arrived quickly. I received a text message stating when I would receive them which I found very helpful. I have ordered from Iapetus before and would definitely order from them again. There items are good quality and it's good to support the individual Crafters.
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021 iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
I ordered a cushion online as a gift. I had a lot of help from Chris who was my online helper. He answered all my questions, let me add gift wrap and kept refreshing the link for me while I completed the order. His help was invaluable and much appreciated. The gift was delivered promptly and at a time I had requested. I understand that the cushion is excellent too. So all in all a great experience.
My favourite shop online. Unique pieces.
Original designed cards and efficient service. Thank you!
Great shopping experience. Wonderful products. I bought embroidered hare by Vikki Lafford Garside. Exquisite item. Super fast delivery.
Very pleased with the choice of gifts, the ordering and then efficient delivery.
I purchased 3 different cards with beautiful words , very pleased with quality of cards and great service.
Really lovely, bright and warm rug that adds that extra luxury to the room. Added bonus being reversible; if you fancy a change, flip it! Well done Iapetus x
iapetus 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Iapetus is always the first website I go to when I am looking for cards and presents. There is such a great variety. I have bought several things and I am really pleased with quality of them. Delivery is quick. I would recommend you try them out.
As always the service is excellent and beautifully wrapped gifts arrive. Love the glass coaster which is a gift for a friend.
Ordered a lovely 80th birthday card and am so pleased with it and nice to find something a bit different. Ordering easy, delivery very quick.
Wonderful website. Items delivered promptly...thank you
It’s always a pleasure to shop at Iapetus. Beautiful items and very helpful and friendly staff. The website is very comprehensive and easy to use. The click and collect service works very well. They have adapted their shop with regard to Covid restrictions. Looking forward to being able to go into the shop again.
I recently (before they fully reopened) bought a lovely pair of earrings at Iapetus and the whole experience was great. Their click and collect option was very useful.
Good quality and fast delivery will order again
What an amazing shop who have been invaluable through lockdown. I have been able to purchase gifts and cards online. Delivery and customer service are absolutely excellent. Thank you iapetus!
Always a pleasure shopping at Lapetus. Helpful and pleasant staff . Only downside.... so many beautiful items to choose from!!
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,203 reviews