iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 19th November 2020
iapetus 5 star review on 19th April 2018
Jackie Henderson
iapetus 5 star review on 10th February 2018
Melanie Wilkinson
I ordered a silver bangle for my wife as a silver anniversary gift. It would not have been made and delivered on time - but a quick email exchange resulted in the order arriving in good time.
Unfortunately the bangle, in standard size, proved to be too big. No problem! Another one has just been delivered which is a perfect fit. A great product and great customer service!
The advent calendars and cards are not only top quality product but beautifully creative
Iapetus is my go-to shop for unique, thoughtful and high quality gifts for my friends. Items are always sent out promptly and expertly wrapped.
A website full of beautiful things. Items i have received have been well packaged with great care. I would highly recommend this wonderful shop to anybody. My Mother and I are huge fans..thank you Iapertus!
A lovely place to shop, unusual gifts and the ability to order on line
My first time using Iapetus...
Good range of unusual, unique cards, gifts etc.
Swift service even at this time of year.
I'm sure the people I send the cards to will be impressed, I am!
Nice touch to receive handwritten note on delivery note.
Will be using Iapetus again, for sure! :)
Beautiful items, the staff are very good and friendly, plus it's my partners favorite shop !
Fast efficient a pleasure to shop there
I am delighted with the small gifts I bought as stocking fillers and the Advent calendar. The shopping was easy and the goods arrived quickly and well packaged. I will certainly shop with you again.
It is so good to find a site which has beautiful cards which convey respect and dignity appropriate to the occasion. For me good art is essential in a greetings card, and the ones I have ordered fit the occasion well. Thank you.
Great variety of lovely specialised cards and gifts. My order was delivered promptly, and was well packaged. I have moved away from Malvern but make a point of visiting the shop every time I go back. Highly recommended for individual gifts, jewellery and art.
Interesting stock. Excellent customer service, they phoned me to report an item was out of stock and were very helpful. The items arrived quickly and in good condition.
I love this shop. It’s impeccably run, beautifully stocked and always a pleasure to visit online or in person.
Very prompt service and products as good as on screen. Very pleased.
Quick delivery with lovely packaging and a thank you note.
Couldn’t ask for more😀
This is a very impressive business. The choice is extensive and original at very competitive prices. The package arrived two days after ordering very carefully wrapped and boxed. I will definitely be a return customer.
Essential travel only has meant no chance to go to the store in Malvern. Being able to browse the online shop so easily in clear categories and by artist made choosing gifts and cards easy for a November birthday, a surprise wedding gift and some Christmas stocking fillers. Plus with a little bit of onine messaging (and the appropriate adjustment to postage) two of the gifts were wrapped, cards written in beautiful hand-writing (recipients sent me photo) and sent to different places. One being local to the shop so it arrived in less than 24 hours! Fantastic service. A real pleasure to receive the balance of the parcel with each item in tissue. Thank you.
Quick and easy transaction plus fast delivery. The item I ordered was well packaged as well. Very please will use again.
Lovely quality products, well packaged and delivered when promised. Perfect!!!
I've always loved going into the shop in Malvern and can usually guarantee to find a suitable gift! With lockdown in place I resorted to online and had an equally excellent experience, with a member of staff writing a hand written note to the recipient of the gift, complete with dog paw prints :)
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 1,911 reviews