iapetus Reviews

of reviewers recommend iapetus
Read iapetus Reviews

About iapetus:

iapetus is a gallery in Great Malvern, Worcestershire and an enticing website at www.iapetus.co.uk. At iapetus you’ll discover fabulous handmade gifts, jewellery, home accessories, art and stationery created by over 150 rather talented artists and designer makers.

We spend a lot of time carefully sourcing and selecting work for gallery and iapetus.co.uk. We only sell items that we genuinely love and have a passion for ourselves. Everything you see at iapetus gallery and iapetus.co.uk has been crafted to a high standard, ethically sourced, be that made in the UK or fairly traded from our International artisans, and lastly is quirky and unusual - something which surprises our customers and puts a smile on their faces!

At iapetus we also pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and the knowledge our team has of the products. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you have, whether it’s about our artists, how something is made or if you need help selecting the ideal gift for a loved one.
To find out more about iapetus visit us at iapetus.co.uk.

hello@iapetus.co.uk

34 Belle Vue Terrace

Tell us how iapetus made you happy
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
iapetus 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Sue Webster
iapetus 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Norma Ellis
Beautiful jewellery and cards - perfect for Mother's day. Great customer service and I was able to click and collect the same day. Thank you! Alison W
I love gift shopping at Iapetus - always such a classy and high-quality selection of items. I bought a decorated ceramic bowl last month and a set of beautiful, nature themed place mats this month. Both purchases have wowed the recipients! The most recent purchase was click and collect in Malvern and the turnaround time was really quick. Highly recommended!
Always a pleasure to purchase from Iapetus. Lovely gifts and a friendly and professional service. Could not recommend more highly.
My Mum was completely delighted with her Mother’s Day hamper. As the second Mother’s Day that we’ve been unable to spend together, it felt lovely to make her so happy. Thank you so much!
Great service, eco friendly packaging and quality art. It's a place I come when I want something a little special at reasonable prices.
This is a lovely store. Always a pleasure to browse. Their Mothers day selection had so many affordable adorable goodies, spoilt for choice. Mom was so happy with the heart keyring. Said it arrived well, packaged. We plan to meet in Malvern, visit the shop soon as lockdown permits.
I bought three items for Mothering Sunday. They arrived on time, beautifully wrapped and safely and securely delivered. My mum was more than delighted. My new ‘go to’ place thank you so much.
iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021 iapetus 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Beautiful items and the click and collect was so easy to use. Great service
Purchased a Mother’s Day hamper to be delivered to my Mum. It came beautifully packaged and she was thrilled with the contents.
A superb shop; well worth a visit, whether online or in person (Great Malvern). My 'go-to' place for beautiful, unusual gifts and cards.
Very very pleased with my lovely Spanish jug. Very reasonable price. I will soon be ordering again very soon thanks very much I was delighted.
Loved the cards I ordered, they came very quickly. I had updates for shipping by email and appreciated the personal message on the receipt when they arrived. Great quality and customer service.
Ordered an item in the morning and it was delivered same day. Great service.
The store is so lovely, there is really amazing pieces of artwork and the work has clearly been made with so much love and skill. It's also one of the reason very much to visit Malvern, go for a wonderful walk in the hills and then head down to the store to see some amazing things to take home for yourself.
As always excellent quality and service
This is an excellent shop with lovely, helpful people. They try so hard to offer quality, innovative products and they succeed in doing so. Nothing is too much trouble. Long may they continue.
Excellent products and great service. Iapetus has been brilliant during lockdown; I love their selection of cards and have bought many gifts for people (and myself!).
Fantastic people, range and service
Gorgeous selection of beautiful cards and gifts, with easy to use website shopping and prompt delivery.
I am a returning customer and have been very happy with all my products. They are lovely creations and the price and delivery is great.
iapetus is rated 4.95 based on 2,222 reviews