insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Read insulation4us Reviews
I am happy with the product. Not happy with how the process was handled.
I had an interaction with Fiona M. and was put off immediately by her lack of customer service experience and will never do any business with this company.
Slow to ship at first but great communication and customer service once contacted. Quality product at great price.
They were easy to work with. If our when I need insulation again, I will definitely use insulation4us again.
Even though their original suppliers didn't come through, Insulation4us worked really hard to get the product I ordered on time.
Even with a challenging delivery location a solution was worked out. Excellent customer service!
excellent service!
Customer service was amazing making sure that I received what I needed as quickly as they could get it to me and saved me over $400 which helped me purchase other products I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others and will buy from them again for any and all projects.
I will not order from this company again. My product came in damaged. I left messages and sent emails with no return communication. Very poor experience
Insulation arrived as promised. Great prices. Shipping costs are extremely reasonable.
Niall was extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service and follow-up. The delivery driver was great...arrived on time in VERY bad (snowy) weather and made the drop-off without a hitch. Thanks, John Vitali
Easy to work with and does the job as expected
great customer service and delivery.
Great Service! Before I knew about this company, I ordered insulation from one of the large home improvement chains. The delivery date for my order was delayed for two months so I canceled my order and found insulation4us. So glad I did! I saved money and my order was delivered in two days! The delivery driver was great. Super nice and very helpful. Thanks for the fantastic service.
Insulation arrived ok. Fiberglas part is just fine. Facing on batts was so off center it would often not reach the joists for stapling. Paper is so thin it tears easily during installation. This product could be laid between attic joists but shouldn't try to staple it to framing. Called company to report problem, person said he would have someone call back, which they never did.
It was very good great price. Happy with my purchase!
insulation4us 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Very satisfied. Very client oriented. Good follow up.
Everything went like it was supposed to
We needed unfaced R-30 insulation batts to cover about 600 sq. ft. of ventilated crawl space 'ceiling'. After considerable research we settled on Knauff Ecotouch insulation batts and then were looking to purchase the product. Insulation4us was fantastic to work with. Technical staff were helpful on the phone helping us make sure we ordered the correct product. Then after payment they arranged to have the product shipped to our home. Simple process, very professional and very service oriented.
So there is a shortage, I get it. Makes delays for delivery and complicates things. But after waiting a few weeks I had to call and ask about delivery, only to find out the purchase I made was from a company shut down by covid. Then they took the ball and found a solution, my point is I shouldnt have to call you to find out there is a problem. It should have been handled without my prompting. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly, I would recommend the company highly, but you need to be more proactive less reactive.
insulation4us is rated 4.38 based on 167 reviews