insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Read insulation4us Reviews
The price on the attic insulation was very good. The delivery was prompt. The delivery driver was courteous. The packaging, however, was filthy. I have never experienced anything so dirty. Everything that came in contact with the packaging became sooty and dirty. I went to the hardware store to compare the packages of insulation on their shelves. Packaging in the store was dusty, though not filthy.
On this particular order I had to cancel the order because when they delivered the order it was wrong in the time period that they gave me to re-deliver the order was not acceptable. The person that I spoke to was very professional and on top of things he should be recommended for good work
Still have not received the R-49 I know its back ordered it's been over a month since I placed the order.
everything was good/fast delivery, excellent and very helpful driver/, except two broken bags - 6 dirty batts which I need to cut in half and 6 halves discard.
My order has not arrived yet this morning, so I'm writing this review a little early. My order seems to be arriving promptly and kudos for that, but; one area that might have helped me is allowing me to pick up the order myself if you shipped it locally. If you had told me it was within say- 50 miles of my location, I would gladly have picked it up myself and saved myself the $60.00 shipping charge. You offer a great service, but it certainly would have been better for me if I could have picked up the order myself. That said, since the order hasn't arrived yet this morning, I don't know where it came from. So the point may be mute for me but that added service might help someone else someday. Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Regards,

Ron
Good pricing, free delivery, online chat for customer service.
we overpaid sales tax for a tax exempt organization but has been told it takes over 1 1/2 weeks to refund the sales tax back to us
insulation4us is rated 4.42 based on 156 reviews