insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Read insulation4us Reviews
I ordered. Skylights 20x30 rough opening and what I got was 24 dx35 not even close then u assholes charged me 30 percent restocking fee it’s amazing ur in budinesss I will contact the BBB
Hi Terry,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the product you received. The restocking fee is not a fee levied by Insulation4US. This is a fee charged by the manufacturer when a product is returned to them when it is not damaged or if returned due to an incorrect item being ordered by the customer. If the window was damaged or if the manufacturer delivered the wrong window then there would be no restocking fee.

The product that you ordered and what was delivered was as follows
Fixed Curb Mount Impact Aluminium Skylight - Bronze/Clear - 22.5 in x 30.5 in. The dimensions outlined in the product name and also on our website are the Roof Opening sizes. This is outlined on the product page that you bought from.

Here is a link to the product you ordered and it states on that page the Roof Opening size.

So the product you say you ordered in the size of 20x30 does not exist on our website as there is no window from Suntek made to those dimensions.

The dimensions you refer too would be the outside dimensions of the 22.5 x 30.5 window that you ordered.

I hope this offers some clarity to your issue and if there is anything we can help you out with in the future we would be more than happy to help you out.

Regards
Insulation4US
Took my money even tho they didn’t have the product I ordered in stock. Switched it with another product and after a month of not showing up I had to go pick it up 2.5 hours away. Awful customer service
My credit card was charged for insulation that was not in stock. A couple of weeks went by and ultimately my order was cancelled because the insulation advertised and purchased could not be sourced. Ultimately, I had to request a credit card refund.
3 out of the dozen of the board I bought was bad due to tire mark on it, was indented badly. And some edge chipped off. I contacted for refund or replacement, but they say is useable. Not so useable for my application as I am using it to build cabinets.
order process online was fine. product did not come on time. when i called they blamed my area's warehouse. then said they have to switch me to a different size product. i reluctantltly approved it. Still nothing came. some phone calls went unreturned. finally i cancelled and they did refund. communication from them was lacking. Then i ordered same product from Home Depot, paid 12% more and it was delivered in 3 days!!
This is the second time I have ordered this product from your organization and it has not been ready either time ordered. Delay last time 30 days to ship. Estimate shipping this time 24 days at this time. Prompt shipping is advertised. This does not seem prompt to me. Fail 2/2 attempts.
Hi James,

Sorry to here on both occasions there was a delay in getting your order to you.

95% of all our orders are delivered in a 3 to 5 day lead time. However in some cases there can be a delay due to stock levels in different locations across the country.

We do our best to have a full a range as possible in each of our warehouses. However in some cases products like Rockwool (which was on both your orders) may run low or out of stock temporarily until a truckload arrives in with new stock from Rockwool.

Recently Rockwool and some other mineral wool brands have been struggling to keep up with market demand and can have a longer lead time than normal and sometimes this can catch us out when we need to order new material.

We are used to a 7 - 10 day turnaround time from when ordering a full truckload to when it arrives in one of our yards. However recently this has been pushed out to 4 to 6 weeks in some cases. This can then unfortunately have an effect on when our customers receive their order depending on when they ordered and the manufacturer lead times.

As mentioned earlier typically we have the material in stock and its delivered in 3 to 5 days so there is no issue.

Again sorry for the delay and we are working closely with our suppliers to minimize these delays in he future.

Regards
Insulation4US
terrible customer service. i had to reach out several times just to learn they had an 8 week backlog on my order and had to cancel it.
Had to pay a fortune to buy one package of insulation because of their minimum order requirements and shipping costs. That was January 5. I have still NOT received the order and they are not returning my emails. Not a happy customer here.
I am very concerned about my order, I have NOT received confirmation that my order has shipped. I wqas told by email I would be getting shipping tracking info and was told bt email form Fiona that my delivery address was corrected to 15 Bellows st , fairfax, vermont 05454. Since then I have heard NOTHING. If I do not hear someting soon, I am going to have to take some kind of corrective action. Please help get this resolved. Thank you
Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear of your concern regarding your order. I do believe that your order is due to be delivered tomorrow 30th Nov. Fiona did state to you that it would be delivered this week.

You placed your order on the 16th Nov. You then changed the delivery address on the 20th Nov and we informed you that delivery would have to be rescheduled and that your order would then be delivered the following week. See email below from Fiona to you.

"20 Nov 2018 15:58, Fiona Melia
Hi Mark

I have made the changes requested for delivery to: 15 Bellows St, Fairfax, Vermont,
Your order is due for shipping early next week. No confirmation has been received yet as to date/time as soon as I get these I will revert back to you. "

So as you can understand I am at a loss as to why you have given such a poor review on us when we have made changes as per your requests and also are delivery when we said we would be delivering. A 1 star review is very unfair.
It took over 7 weeks to deliver the material. Ordering was smooth but very poor customer service, I had to call them multiple times to ask on the delivery
insulation4us is rated 4.41 based on 154 reviews