insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
4.3
Based on 177 reviews
Read insulation4us Reviews
I ordered in late December. I got word in April that is was being shipped (I had paid for delivery). For whatever reason, i had to go pickup the product as they were unable to deliver the insulation to my house (36 bags of rockwool). They were only able to ship 32 of 36 bags ordered, getting that credit took 4 phone calls/follow ups. I am still trying to get credited for delivery…
Posted 49 minutes ago
I was kept apprised of my order status constantly. The service was professional, quick, and on mark! They had an item that was very hard to find and made it easy to purchase.
I ordered an attic stairs that was aluminum and it came in a little delayed because of the issues worldwide. Loved it and so did my client
Was exactly what I wanted took a little time to get it because of covid. They kept me informed and actually delivered early.
Called multiple times and left a voicemail never got a call back. Emailed multiple times and no response. When I finally did get through and spoke to someone, they said they'll call me back with a quote and never did. Only way I finally got some actual help was through the online chat. Waited for an email that my insulation was shipped. Got it days after it was delivered but luckily I didn't go to work that day so I was there to receive the insulation...
Everything was fairly seamless with my order. I ordered lots of rock wool. The order was delayed once for about a week, which, given the general state of supply chains, that was hardly an issue. The reps at insulation4us contacted me immediately to inform me. The delivery driver contacted me before showing up (as scheduled). He was polite and efficient.
Overall a pretty good experience, the delivery took a little longer than advertised and communication was pretty limited. In the future I would go to a local supplier and save some money along the way. But having a convenience of having the insulation dropped off at your door is pretty awesome. To make a long short, if you have the means of picking up a bulk order of insulation by yourself, then you’re better off, otherwise this service works as advertised.
Advertised 2 day shipping. In reality, was 2 week shipping. When shipment arrived, 1 roll was missing. Instead of refunding my money for the missing roll, Insulation4US told me to go to the freight carrier, which they used (I had no dealings with) to get the refund. Still have not received the refund 1 month later.
I placed a order for a addition I was doing over my garage. The price was right and shipping was reasonable considering to save me from having to drive into town to load up five bags of insulation. I received an email a little while later stating they weren’t delivering in my area and I Could drive two hours away to pick it up. That cut quite a bit into my savings but considering I have family in the area I decided to go ahead and do it. I got home with it and realized a few days later it was not the right stuff. I ordered paperfaced batting And just received regular batting. Not worth the drive back to exchange. Overall they communicated fairly well. I was kind of surprised they didn’t offer anything considering it was the wrong order and it was very inconvenient. I did tell them I would just make it work though. I respect that it’s not worth them making a delivery for smaller orders but they should state that on their website.
This review is a heads up for people ordering DOW blue foam in California. Insulation4us claims to have it available on their website. Our company's need for the blue color is what led us to their site. We though we were going to receive "blue" foam, but when we received it, it was charcoal in color. For some reason, Insulation4us would not make shipment using their fright system with a delivery cost of $60. Instead, we were made to use our own courier, which jacked up the price of the product. When we discovered that the foam was not blue, as they had represented, they told us that they would take back the foam for a %30 restocking fee. Here's the rub... We paid more for shipping than the foam was worth. We'd have to spend that again, plus another %30 to be able to return the foam. The product was misrepresented and Insulation4us takes no responsibility for helping resolve the issue. If you order something with shipping arranged by you and it ends up not being what you want (even if it's Insulation4 us responsibility), don't expect any help from them. I've been buying products for my shop for 35 years and don't think I've had such a negative experience. Now, I'm sitting on foam I have no use for, with zero help from Insulation 4 us.
I am happy with the product. Not happy with how the process was handled.
I had an interaction with Fiona M. and was put off immediately by her lack of customer service experience and will never do any business with this company.
Slow to ship at first but great communication and customer service once contacted. Quality product at great price.
They were easy to work with. If our when I need insulation again, I will definitely use insulation4us again.
Even though their original suppliers didn't come through, Insulation4us worked really hard to get the product I ordered on time.
Even with a challenging delivery location a solution was worked out. Excellent customer service!
excellent service!
Customer service was amazing making sure that I received what I needed as quickly as they could get it to me and saved me over $400 which helped me purchase other products I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others and will buy from them again for any and all projects.
I will not order from this company again. My product came in damaged. I left messages and sent emails with no return communication. Very poor experience
Insulation arrived as promised. Great prices. Shipping costs are extremely reasonable.
insulation4us is rated 4.31 based on 177 reviews