insulation4us Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Jeffrey Friedman
Verified Buyer
"I worked with both Fiona and Johnpaul, making modifications to my orders. Both were extremely helpful and took care of my problems (which were my fault). I would use insulation4us again in a heartbeat. The roxul I bought from them was cheaper than at the bigbox stores and faster delivered."
Jason Pettit
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Fiona. Quick delivery on a product that was difficult to find in stock. Would highly recommend!"
"Good pricing, free delivery, online chat for customer service."
"What a great service. The best price I could find anywhere on Comfortbatt and Rmax and the price beat all my local big box stores. Delivered on time and no hassle. I will definitely be buying again."
"My experience was excellent. They gave me a head's up regarding delivery via a couple of emails and the entire process went smoothly. Will be a repeat customer later this year."
Nicholas Assini
Verified Buyer
"Great company to deal with,rite price, fast delivery"
Gregory Lewis
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 pallets (12 bags each) of Roxul Comfortbatt R30 7 1/4 in x 15 1/4 in x 47 in insulation. Insulation 4US's price was competitive and less than the big boxes'. What really set Insulation 4US apart was the customer service and fast shipping that it provided. I placed my order at the end of the day on November 27th, and the insulation was delivered on November 30th. I am very pleased with both the Roxul insulation, and with Insulation 4US's service."
Monica Hallman
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to choose the product and quantity I wanted, the shipping was efficient and customer service was friendly."
Himanshu Sinha
Verified Buyer
"It took over 7 weeks to deliver the material. Ordering was smooth but very poor customer service, I had to call them multiple times to ask on the delivery"
"Arrived on time amd the delivery driver was very helpful with the unloading. Will order again thank you."
Rodrigo Arras
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thank you to Catherine for the great support and for getting my order out to me in a speedy fashion. fasted delivery time I could get anywhere and the price was also the best. So a great result for me."
Ryan Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service (thank you Carol!), Fair pricing, sooner than expected delivery. That's a trifecta, don't stray from those and Insulation4us will be around a long time. Thank you!"
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your great comment and 5* review. We are glad our service met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Insulation4US
"Ordered and received product in a quick manner."
Thank you for the great 5* review. Its great to get positive feed back that our service is meeting your expectations.

Insulation4US
"They were the least expensive I was able to locate for spray foam which made me a little leery of ordering from them. I had to email to them to get a tracking number, and I was told at that time that some items I ordered were not in stock and they would not be able to get them. Apparently the shipment would have just shown up minus some items with no explanation. They refunded me for the missing items with no issue. One of the spray kits was missing the spray gun and kit, that was probably not Insulation4Us' fault. Those issues aside, my fairly large order of spray foam arrived well packed and in a reasonable amount of time and I did make a second order from them as I needed more foam. I would order from them in the future."
Hi Phil and thank you for your positive review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Barry Pell
Verified Buyer
"I was able to talk to a person when I called. Staff was very helpful and courteous. I saved about $9 per unit of insulation, less than local Lowes."
Hi Barry,

Its great to see our customers are making great savings over the big box retailers. Our aim is to provide great savings along with a great customer service experience.

Thank you for your positive review.

Jaime Flores
Verified Buyer
"Catherine helped me out greatly and at a very reasonable price. She was wonderful and the order didn't take long to arrive. She was a professional and I would use the company again and again"
Hi Jaimie,

We will pass your comments onto Catherine. I am sure she will be thrilled with your comments.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
"Great customer service and pricing."
"we overpaid sales tax for a tax exempt organization but has been told it takes over 1 1/2 weeks to refund the sales tax back to us"
Shannon Allen
Verified Buyer
"Much cheaper than buying from box store. Great communication."
Robert Pruett
Verified Buyer
"Great Price quick Delivery!!! Great Product!"
insulation4us is rated 4.55 based on 29 reviews