insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Read insulation4us Reviews
So there is a shortage, I get it. Makes delays for delivery and complicates things. But after waiting a few weeks I had to call and ask about delivery, only to find out the purchase I made was from a company shut down by covid. Then they took the ball and found a solution, my point is I shouldnt have to call you to find out there is a problem. It should have been handled without my prompting. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly, I would recommend the company highly, but you need to be more proactive less reactive.
All went well except delivery took a little longer than expected.
I ordered. Skylights 20x30 rough opening and what I got was 24 dx35 not even close then u assholes charged me 30 percent restocking fee it’s amazing ur in budinesss I will contact the BBB
Hi Terry,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the product you received. The restocking fee is not a fee levied by Insulation4US. This is a fee charged by the manufacturer when a product is returned to them when it is not damaged or if returned due to an incorrect item being ordered by the customer. If the window was damaged or if the manufacturer delivered the wrong window then there would be no restocking fee.

The product that you ordered and what was delivered was as follows
Fixed Curb Mount Impact Aluminium Skylight - Bronze/Clear - 22.5 in x 30.5 in. The dimensions outlined in the product name and also on our website are the Roof Opening sizes. This is outlined on the product page that you bought from.

Here is a link to the product you ordered and it states on that page the Roof Opening size.

So the product you say you ordered in the size of 20x30 does not exist on our website as there is no window from Suntek made to those dimensions.

The dimensions you refer too would be the outside dimensions of the 22.5 x 30.5 window that you ordered.

I hope this offers some clarity to your issue and if there is anything we can help you out with in the future we would be more than happy to help you out.

Regards
Insulation4US
excellent customer service!
Seems to work
Took my money even tho they didn’t have the product I ordered in stock. Switched it with another product and after a month of not showing up I had to go pick it up 2.5 hours away. Awful customer service
They didn’t have the insulation I was looking for so they found me an alternative that was less expensive and worked great. Good customer service!
Very good service.
I am satisfied with both the material and the service
My order came on time and the insulation was less expensive than the big box stores and very good quality. Thank you.
Received what I ordered. Well packaged.
Outstanding transaction in every way! Great price! Excellent communication! I would highly recommend! Thank you.
Great price, communication and service! I will be buying from them again soon!
Timely delivery, good product
Great pricing... quick delivery... easy ordering...... Was very happy with the experience and highly recommended
Great product. Delivered correctly at the right time. Comunication was perfect.
Really recomended.
I bought R49 to insulate the roof off my attic loft conversion. My room is so comfortable
I was unable to find individual 4x8 sheets of xps foam for my project between two different towns, and finally resorted to an online search. This place had everything and more!!!! Amazing service, great communication, and all 4x8 sheets arrived in excellent condition. Can't thank you guys enough, as my project is now ready to begin it's next phase!

- Justin
My credit card was charged for insulation that was not in stock. A couple of weeks went by and ultimately my order was cancelled because the insulation advertised and purchased could not be sourced. Ultimately, I had to request a credit card refund.
Fast delivery, very good quality insulation, made my work easy. I used insulation sheets for my garage and definitely I noticed a difference in temperature. It’s not as hot any more.
insulation4us is rated 4.41 based on 148 reviews