insulation4us Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend insulation4us
"I decided to try insulation4us because I needed a pallet of rockwool and HD couldn't get it for at least two weeks (and I had family coming to help work on the house in a week). Ordered it on sunday, got an email on tues saying it would be delivered the next day (not sure if location matters, but we're in sw washington). The delivery crew called at 8am, said they'd be there in 1.5 hrs and they were. All in all, super happy with them and would definitely recommend."
"Very happy with this service and will use it again. I'm insulating the attic and crawlspace with Rockwool in our 1926 southern California house that has no insulation at all. The truck arrived exactly at the time I was told it would be there. When they say to be ready to unload the truck, they mean it! I'm a DIY home owner, not an insulation contractor with forklift and muscles. But the trucker did help to push the heavy loads onto the sidewalk and all was well. I saved hundreds of dollars compared to Lowe's and Home Depot."
"Had to pay a fortune to buy one package of insulation because of their minimum order requirements and shipping costs. That was January 5. I have still NOT received the order and they are not returning my emails. Not a happy customer here."
"They did a fantastic job! Great product for a great price, great shopping price delivered in about 5 days. Highly recommend!"
"Easy to work with, nice, professional and very responsive. When I asked how long for shipping, I was told it would be a few days due to upcoming weekend. I cancelled my order at Big Box store who told me 2-3 weeks and then delayed a few more. Placed order with these folks and received the order the very next day, at no additional charge. Impressive is an understatement for this company. Def would do business with again if need ever arises."
"I am very concerned about my order, I have NOT received confirmation that my order has shipped. I wqas told by email I would be getting shipping tracking info and was told bt email form Fiona that my delivery address was corrected to 15 Bellows st , fairfax, vermont 05454. Since then I have heard NOTHING. If I do not hear someting soon, I am going to have to take some kind of corrective action. Please help get this resolved. Thank you"
Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear of your concern regarding your order. I do believe that your order is due to be delivered tomorrow 30th Nov. Fiona did state to you that it would be delivered this week.

You placed your order on the 16th Nov. You then changed the delivery address on the 20th Nov and we informed you that delivery would have to be rescheduled and that your order would then be delivered the following week. See email below from Fiona to you.

"20 Nov 2018 15:58, Fiona Melia
Hi Mark

I have made the changes requested for delivery to: 15 Bellows St, Fairfax, Vermont,
Your order is due for shipping early next week. No confirmation has been received yet as to date/time as soon as I get these I will revert back to you. "

So as you can understand I am at a loss as to why you have given such a poor review on us when we have made changes as per your requests and also are delivery when we said we would be delivering. A 1 star review is very unfair.
"Cons: 1. I received no call or email to schedule a delivery. I placed a order for 12 batts of R30 unfaced insulation (88 sqft) in a batt (SKU: R30-24X48in1). The order was placed on a Tuesday, by Friday I started a support chat on a the order status. The chat kept getting disconnected. Shortly after my wife calls and the delivery truck was at our house. No phone call or email letting me know a delivery time, Luckily my wife was home. 2. I got home from work to discover I received 12 batts of R30 (80sqft) W67A instead of what I purchased which was 88sqft in a batt. I'm practically missing a whole batt of insulation (12 Sheets). 3. I called customer support and a to try to get a refund on my "missing" insulation because I purchased 88sqft in batt according to the website and received 80sqft batts instead. The rep said that there were no changes to the order and that what the lot had. I other words she said "so sad to bad" https://www.insulation4us.com/owens-corning-ecotouch-r30-unfaced-9-in-x-24-in-x-48-batts-in-bag-insulation-2037.html Pros: Fast shipping and I was able to complete my attic project."
"Insulation4US was easy to deal with and provided good customer support. I did experience a delivery hiccup because the delivery date was much faster than I anticipated. The (separate) freight company was pretty responsive though, and once we were able to agree on a delivery date, the driver was a nice guy who helped us unload at the crack of dawn (as my workers didn't show up)."
"Great Service and order arrived even before scheduled which is always a bonus. easy to order online and prices were better than the big box stores."
"Easy on-line ordering and delivery was professional, on time and as expected"
"I worked with both Fiona and Johnpaul, making modifications to my orders. Both were extremely helpful and took care of my problems (which were my fault). I would use insulation4us again in a heartbeat. The roxul I bought from them was cheaper than at the bigbox stores and faster delivered."
"Excellent service from Fiona. Quick delivery on a product that was difficult to find in stock. Would highly recommend!"
"Good pricing, free delivery, online chat for customer service."
"What a great service. The best price I could find anywhere on Comfortbatt and Rmax and the price beat all my local big box stores. Delivered on time and no hassle. I will definitely be buying again."
"My experience was excellent. They gave me a head's up regarding delivery via a couple of emails and the entire process went smoothly. Will be a repeat customer later this year."
"Great company to deal with,rite price, fast delivery"
"I ordered 2 pallets (12 bags each) of Roxul Comfortbatt R30 7 1/4 in x 15 1/4 in x 47 in insulation. Insulation 4US's price was competitive and less than the big boxes'. What really set Insulation 4US apart was the customer service and fast shipping that it provided. I placed my order at the end of the day on November 27th, and the insulation was delivered on November 30th. I am very pleased with both the Roxul insulation, and with Insulation 4US's service."
"It was easy to choose the product and quantity I wanted, the shipping was efficient and customer service was friendly."
"It took over 7 weeks to deliver the material. Ordering was smooth but very poor customer service, I had to call them multiple times to ask on the delivery"
"Arrived on time amd the delivery driver was very helpful with the unloading. Will order again thank you."
insulation4us is rated 4.38 based on 39 reviews