insulation4us Reviews

of reviewers recommend insulation4us
Read insulation4us Reviews
excellent service!
Customer service was amazing making sure that I received what I needed as quickly as they could get it to me and saved me over $400 which helped me purchase other products I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others and will buy from them again for any and all projects.
I will not order from this company again. My product came in damaged. I left messages and sent emails with no return communication. Very poor experience
Insulation arrived as promised. Great prices. Shipping costs are extremely reasonable.
Niall was extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service and follow-up.
The delivery driver was great...arrived on time in VERY bad (snowy) weather and made the drop-off without a hitch.

Thanks,
John Vitali
Easy to work with and does the job as expected
great customer service and delivery.
Great Service! Before I knew about this company, I ordered insulation from one of the large home improvement chains. The delivery date for my order was delayed for two months so I canceled my order and found insulation4us. So glad I did! I saved money and my order was delivered in two days! The delivery driver was great. Super nice and very helpful. Thanks for the fantastic service.
Insulation arrived ok. Fiberglas part is just fine. Facing on batts was so off center it would often not reach the joists for stapling. Paper is so thin it tears easily during installation. This product could be laid between attic joists but shouldn't try to staple it to framing. Called company to report problem, person said he would have someone call back, which they never did.
It was very good great price. Happy with my purchase!
insulation4us 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Very satisfied. Very client oriented. Good follow up.
Everything went like it was supposed to
We needed unfaced R-30 insulation batts to cover about 600 sq. ft. of ventilated crawl space 'ceiling'. After considerable research we settled on Knauff Ecotouch insulation batts and then were looking to purchase the product. Insulation4us was fantastic to work with. Technical staff were helpful on the phone helping us make sure we ordered the correct product. Then after payment they arranged to have the product shipped to our home. Simple process, very professional and very service oriented.
So there is a shortage, I get it. Makes delays for delivery and complicates things. But after waiting a few weeks I had to call and ask about delivery, only to find out the purchase I made was from a company shut down by covid. Then they took the ball and found a solution, my point is I shouldnt have to call you to find out there is a problem. It should have been handled without my prompting. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly, I would recommend the company highly, but you need to be more proactive less reactive.
All went well except delivery took a little longer than expected.
I ordered. Skylights 20x30 rough opening and what I got was 24 dx35 not even close then u assholes charged me 30 percent restocking fee it’s amazing ur in budinesss I will contact the BBB
Hi Terry,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the product you received. The restocking fee is not a fee levied by Insulation4US. This is a fee charged by the manufacturer when a product is returned to them when it is not damaged or if returned due to an incorrect item being ordered by the customer. If the window was damaged or if the manufacturer delivered the wrong window then there would be no restocking fee.

The product that you ordered and what was delivered was as follows
Fixed Curb Mount Impact Aluminium Skylight - Bronze/Clear - 22.5 in x 30.5 in. The dimensions outlined in the product name and also on our website are the Roof Opening sizes. This is outlined on the product page that you bought from.

Here is a link to the product you ordered and it states on that page the Roof Opening size.

So the product you say you ordered in the size of 20x30 does not exist on our website as there is no window from Suntek made to those dimensions.

The dimensions you refer too would be the outside dimensions of the 22.5 x 30.5 window that you ordered.

I hope this offers some clarity to your issue and if there is anything we can help you out with in the future we would be more than happy to help you out.

Regards
Insulation4US
excellent customer service!
Seems to work
Took my money even tho they didn’t have the product I ordered in stock. Switched it with another product and after a month of not showing up I had to go pick it up 2.5 hours away. Awful customer service
They didn’t have the insulation I was looking for so they found me an alternative that was less expensive and worked great. Good customer service!
insulation4us is rated 4.41 based on 161 reviews