AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
Very simple and excellent service.
Thank you!
Excellent service Sheena did a great job highly recommended. I will keep using them. Paul
Thanks Paul!
Awesome service provided by Ayush of insurance market. He quoted a very fine quote for RSA and also ensured the policy was issued as requested on the very same day. Great follow up and adhering to time schedule.
Thanks Adil!
Very good service
Thanks Anil!
Reliable, fast and easy! My Insurance Advisor Loraine Cuadra has been very helpful for years. I look forward for many years of good service!
Thank you!
I was unfortunate to have to apply for insurance claim for car insurance - and even though the insurance provider themselves were not prompt and didnt even have updated info on their sites, I was able to reach Insurance Market support swiftly and get a reply and a call back from lovely Ashmy Arackal who took her time to ask me through all the process and details. This was my first time experiencing car accident ever so I immensely appreciated her help and would highly recommend Insurance Market. On a separate note, if anyone needs to raise a claim with a policy purchased through Insurance Market - skip calling the provider directly and call IM, people like Ashmy will guide you and help you save your time and stress.
Thanks Elena!
Very good experience
Good and prompt service
Thanks Bara!
They are helpful They do vetting satisfy your needs I dealt with Nadia She was really very helpful
Thanks Haitham!
Just renewed my car insurance via Insurance Market. Loraine acted swiftly, professionally and …. Got me a real good deal!!! Thanks, Guys 👍
Thanks Dirk!
review ...
Thanks Saleem!
Excellent service by Mr Sandeep from Insurance market. He was very professional and Very helpful. For so many years in UAE whenever it is Car insurance new or renewal or new car. One phone call or a whattsapp to him does the Job. Very professional and Very helpful. I hope all the team is good and delivers best service. And always they give the best price in the market . I will really recomend anybody to go Blindly with them
My iPhone recently was lost and from the initial contact with Insurance Market Claims Manger, Gloria Hurboda, I felt completely at ease. She registered my claim with RSA promptly and continuously updated me on the status of my claim. As the mobile phone was for official use, it was crucial for me to have my claim settled ASAP. Gloria ensured this without any hassles and it was settled in a record time. Thank you Gloria Hurboda for your professionalism and prompt service. I will recommend Gloria (Insurance Market) without hesitation to anyone. Thank you, Louis Labuschagne (Dubai - 🇦🇪)
Thanks Louis!
I would like to make an honest review for Insurance Market which is by the way is fast and done in a smooth way. I also would like to thank specially Mr. Hassan for helping and guiding us all thru out and even we get to pay the car Insurance on installment basis without interest. Thank you Mr. Hassan and til next transactions. Highly recommended Insurance market!
Thanks Sheryl!
fast, detailed and very responsive quotes, policies and completion 1 2 1 service (shout out for Catherine Mendoza) is great and personal, highly recommended
Thanks Keith!
It was a great experience. Thank you Jiten Soman for supporting instantly. Prices were really competitive and I could get my entire renewal process completed in few hrs. Amazing Service.
Thanks Roy!
I'm really happy with the support of the agent, it's fast and also giving a best offer than other insurance. Now I got higher insured value with lower insurance rate. Highly recommended to use their service.
Thanks Ricardo!
Excellent service from them .. Right from my point of contact Mr. Christy to Mr. Jahangir. The best part is their constant follow up ensuring that all services are rendered properly with no delays or any grudges .. indeed a great customer care .
Thanks Ranjit!
This is my second experience with insurance market for medical and car insurance. On both occasions they have proved to be better than my normal sources of insurance. In particular Nadia took me from start to finish in a most efficient and professional manner. The premium was the lowest and the service was excellent! How can you loose? Thanks Nadia and insurance market.
Thanks Omar!
All the agents I have spoken to including the receptionist were all polite, trained and service oriented. Thanks to Miss Mary Rose Gavilangoso and to Miss Eva who have assisted me and provided clarity and support to all my queries.
AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC is rated 4.3 based on 2,398 reviews