Interparcel Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Interparcel

About Interparcel: Interparcel the UK's favourite online parcel comparison website, offers discount parcel delivery services to over 220 countries across the World.

We only work with the best couriers available including UPS, FedEx, TNT, DPD, City Sprint, ParcelForce and many more to offer you the best service with the lowest prices possible.

customerservices@interparcel.com

Magellan Terrace, Gatwick Road

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Interparcel made you happy

"They rebooked a courier delivery 5 times and each time the courier didn't collect. When you complain they just rebook again and again. Had to cancel with them and go somewhere more professional."
"Good company to deal with"
"Very helpful. Sam Kennard was quick to reply and resolve my query. Will be using the service again."
"DO NOT USE OR BE PREPARED TO WASTE YOUR LIFE AND TIME CALLING THEM EVERYDAY FOR NOTHING TO HAPPEN!! I have used this company frequently in the past and had no issues however the last couple of times I have used them I have been so disappointed and frustrated with the service. I booked for 2 parcels to be collected by My Hermes ( Light are Large ) the driver turned up in a car and refused to take the parcels and said cant take them I am in a car ( even though the dimensions were provided at the time of booking!!!) Interparcel apologised however I am now a week later and the 2 parcels have still not been collected, over this period the same driver arrived twice in his car!!!! The driver was extremely rude, scruffy and was swearing saying this takes the ...... I only get paid 50p a collection I am not taking this..whislt in a shop environment. I asked Interparcel to mention this to My Hermes but felt like Interparcel didnt seem to care. I am so upset as I kept getting promised that each day a van would come and collect however still to this day nothing so now I have 2 very upset and disappointed customers and have now cancelled these orders with me so I am now out of pocket because of this poor service that Interparcel has not provided. I was promised a manager would call me back but nothing so I had to phone them. They finally said they would give me a refund but only refunded me for one so once again back onto the phone to them to claw back the money from them. I would not recommend them to anybody stay clear unless you want to me mucked around and promised things they cant do. Very unhappy customer......................"
"This is the worst courier company you can work with, very rude customer service. they lost your parcel and they dont take any responsibility."
"I always use Interparcel for sending my parcels as I find the service to be very quick & efficient."
"No complaints - efficient and reliable."
"Hi great service very quick .no problems"
"I had a problem with my parcel to get delieved to Turkey so I had to talk to live chat with AMY B which really was helpful trying to solve the problem. Many thanks to her. I am a waiting to hear from them. She is excellent!"
"Everything was perfect. Keep it up"
"Booked and re booked a collection, checked all address fine, over a month later and a fortune spent in overseas communications and still no further with the collection Really bad company, would not recommended at all"
"Fabulous... it was just so convenient to pick up from my local shop on the way to work. No worries about not being at home at the right moment for the delivery driver as the shop is always open!! Brill."
"I've used inter parcel on 2 occasions. The first time for a national delivery was absolutely fine, but not the second time when I used them for an international delivery. Their customer service doesn't put the customer first. I spoke to someone on the phone and when I didn't quite understand their response about my parcel with an international destination, they became quite annoyed with me."
"Excelente service!!All my packages arrived good and in time. Staff were very nice. I recommended Interparcel! Thank you Interparcel for carried my stuff from London to Lisbon 🙏🏼!"
"Quick and convenient"
"Scotland to Germany. Cheapest price I could find on line. Collected on time, good comminication with recipient. Delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Will use again. Thank you."
"I'd booked a pick-up via Interparcel which was very important to return items to China before we went on holiday, however, we had a power cut right after booking the collection and I was unable to print off the labels so the courier couldn't collect the parcel. As the Interparcel offices were then closed they couldn't arrange another collection for the next day (Saturday) so I had to book an alternative collection with another courier who could collect on Saturday. I emailed the customer services dept to ask for a refund, expecting quite a long process on my hands, but Charlie Stocker, their Customer Services Advisor, emailed me back to say he'd sorted out the whole thing and had already refunded me! Stellar service from Charlie! Thank you!"
"They lost a £300 6ft telescope won't refund the money back or even the £20 I suspect the driver stole it"
"I use Interparcel generally for all my high value items and they have always performed 5 star."
"Have used Interparcel over 50 times now - always great service"
Interparcel is rated 4.64 based on 8,629 reviews