Interparcel Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Interparcel

About Interparcel: Interparcel the UK's favourite online parcel comparison website, offers discount parcel delivery services to over 220 countries across the World.

We only work with the best couriers available including UPS, FedEx, TNT, DPD, City Sprint, ParcelForce and many more to offer you the best service with the lowest prices possible.

customerservices@interparcel.com

Magellan Terrace, Gatwick Road

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Interparcel ?

"Great delivery service"
"Cheap rates, quick response, reliable couriers."
Ian McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Most reliable courier agent we have come across in the UK. Large range of service options and carriers. Very prompt tracking and chase up service if required."
Alan Westerby
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Worked like clockwork especially at its Spanish destination where things can get tricky!"
"We have had so many parcels go missing or damaged it's crazy mainly by my hermes"
Paul Scrutton
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and reasonably priced convenient also, all in all a good service"
"Easy to use and always efficient. Rarely have any problems, but if I do, they're sorted quickly."
"lead times are false. be careful using this company if you have urgent items to be delivered."
"The times they quote when you book your service are not met. Twice I have had a delivery booked on an express service which has then been late. Avoid this company, they will do nothing to try to help you."
Ian M. Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Received what I ordered in a prompt and professional manner."
"Latest parcel collected from me almost two weeks ago. Still not delivered. I've received no phone calls or anything. Very unhappy."
Marilyn Wilks
Verified Buyer
"so easy to pick up, not waiting around for postman, very fast service. will always use in future."
Paul Mills
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use postage comparison site I always use interparcel whenever I have an item needs delivering."
Nicola Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Left my package where I requested as I was out"
Samantha Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Picked up and delivered to Spain within 3 days! Reasonable costs too!"
Babs Daniel
Verified Buyer
"i have no trouble so far using Interparcel and their chat facility is awesome - any issues sorted straight away"
David Liversidge
Verified Buyer
"Received returns label via ebay with no indication who was the carrier. Tried to send it royal mail but not recognised by scanner. Had to pay to post item"
"NOT ONLY HAS MY PARCEL NOT BEEN COLLECTED AND SENT IN TIME BUT I HAD TO CHASE MY REFUND OTHEREISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK. HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS"
Sharon Gill
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as said in text"
"Goods arrived on time undamaged, very friendly driver"
Interparcel is rated 4.65 based on 8,517 reviews