Interparcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interparcel
Read Interparcel Reviews

About Interparcel:

Interparcel the UK's favourite online parcel comparison website, offers discount parcel delivery services to over 220 countries across the World.

We only work with the best couriers available including UPS, FedEx, TNT, DPD, City Sprint, ParcelForce and many more to offer you the best service with the lowest prices possible.

customerservices@interparcel.com

Magellan Terrace, Gatwick Road

Tell us how Interparcel made you happy
good price quick collection and delivery
good service and great prices
Not a bad service, but I didn't like the £20 fine for sending in the wrong type of envelope. Especially when this was not clear in the ordering process.
The worst service I have ever encountered. Ever....My parcel was never picked up even though I was assured in emails that it had been picked up... 10 days later 10 phone calls 10 long waits in a queue ... still no pick up ...I rarely complain or write reviews..in this instance I felt I have to...I am totally flabbergasted by how utterly useless the service is. How hard is it to pick up and deliver a parcel? in this case ... impossible it would seem....
Very speedy delivery, not a hint of damage for such a large parcel.
I had excellent service and everything was done on time.
Very quick friendly and helpful company. I would like to say thanks for Alysha Finch-Parsons who helped me to get my parcels in a right address. Thank you Alysha and the company
If your parcel gets lost or delayed, don’t expect any help. Long waits on phone, unhelpful customer service people, no reply by email, and if they cannot deliver your item through no fault of your own they will hold it until you pay HUGE extra fees, even if they cannot tell you why it wasn’t delivered or what the problem is. I used this company for 8 years, but since 2020 they have gone downhill and I will never be using them again after my recent lost packages and no insurance payout. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Things go fine when they are fine. No so good when there is an issue. Also, could do without the attitude.
They do what they say, when they say. Can't get better than that.
Very good service, quick and easy
I ordered a package from a company how chose to use this delivery company, the delivery driver knocked on my front door and gave me the item!
I don’t know what this is referring to
Great service parcels get collected from home left in porch and delivered to where they need to go especially great in Covid times when you don't want to queue at a post office and sometimes quicker an cheaper too
This company used to be good. Sadly in 2021 their service has fallen to RyanAir levels. One Parcel lost, still waiting on Insurance payout months later. Another returned through poor communication. My recommendation is to avoid them at all costs. We will be.
Excellent service from start to finish. This is the second time I have used this to deliver a parcel and will continue using it
I sent 40+ orders with this company of 40kg parcels. Very expensive. They then hit me with fees because they said packaging wasn't appropriate. £10.74 for over 80 orders. No information telling me what the problem was. I don't mean no photos, i mean they couldn't even tell me what the problem was. I sent a photo of a package and they said it was fine but because I couldn't send photos of every single package they would take me to court. Unsurprisingly they haven't but just shows how unscrupulous this company is.
We found this service a brilliant experience and will definitely use again!!
A good speedy service
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG. I paid for a delivery and it was sent on 12th March. The hermes driver that went to deliver couldn't find the address (even though the address was fine and this has been acknowledged by interparcel)... 7 days later, the parcel is returned to me and now interparcel are holding firm that it was my responsibility to check the tracking to see if there were any issues. In laymans terms 'purchase shipping and always assume there will be an issue'. The refund they're not giving me is only £3. That's not the problem. I've spent hundreds of pounds with this company over the years and the dismissive treatment they've just displayed over the phone tells me that they couldn't care less about the long term customers who use their services. Bare in mind, it's not the refusal of refund which has lead to this review, it's the way in which I've been held responsible for something which isn't my fault. Let's be clear here. I sent a parcel with the correct address. An incompetent hermes driver couldn't find the address. Instead of handing the parcel over to a more competent driver and attempt a redelivery they stuck it in a warehouse for 5 days. The item was then returned to me. Interparcel won't issue a refund as according to them it's my fault I "didn't check the tracking". They didn't even attempt to get in touch with hermes and tell them this was a driver error. AMAZING. Sam (a team leader) lacks the empathy necessary to be in a position where she is talking to people. All I wanted was some acknowledgement that this wasn't error. Instead it would appear she derives great pleasure from blaming customers for failed deliveries. Never again thanks.
Interparcel is rated 4.55 based on 9,279 reviews