Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Initially I purchased a single course for £15 through Reed. No problem. Thought it was a considerably good deal, reduced from £319. Then bought 3 courses via Janet's own website on special bundle deal for £20. They also attempted to automatically add a PDF certificate and transcript for another £20 on top, so I removed that from the basket before checking out. I only have 3 courses in my control panel. The last one added in the bundle is missing. I supposedly have a ticket number for responding, but have never had a response to explain or correct the problem. So I won't be purchasing any PDF certificates from them until that issue is resolved. I may have to accept that the last course may never materialise given the fact that no response is forthcoming. However, I consider the video instruction to be useful. It gives you a perspective that you can't obtain through books alone. I have read on another review that Xero Accounting applies to 2017 and not the new 2020 version. Doesn't really matter. I'm more interested in seeing how things work and not concerned about the difference in interface layout. I imagine other course content may be equally outdated, particularly with tech stuff. Considering that LearnDirect supply courses for £40+ per month, it seems particularly good value when you obtain a course for a massively reduced price (96% or so off). I don't like Janet's website, which is clumsy and outdated at best. I sort of remember websites in the early 2000's not looking too dissimilar. Nor do I like the interface for watching the course content. It's all just too slow and clunky for my liking. I expect you get what you pay for, as always.
I am so grateful for this course and for the opportunity to be able to do it since I am making a small career change and this is a perfect introduction into SEN. I do wish my inquiries were better responded to, but on the whole, I am very proud of myself for choosing Janets and for the incomparable learning it offers. With some back-up research, I feel this will make me more confident, more competitive and a better teacher all round, to the benefit of those that need me.
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews