Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Great experience, available support 24/7 ,quality learning resources, and added qualification to my career. just waiting for my hard copy certificate to come through and ready to apply for a new job.thanks Janets. You are wonderful.
Hi Nancy, We are glad to have you as part of the Janets family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards, Team Janets
I find the courses informative. The courses are great for beginners to get an insight to see if you would be interested in actually studying the course in a propper learning institution.
Great knowledge for students and great discounted price,customer service and student support as well
Very helpful
This was a great overview course with very informative content and good value at the discounted price. I could only mark it four stars due to the grammatical errors and style inconsistencies (on a proofreading course), and because there were no practice exercises which would have been hugely beneficial.
Very informative
The courses are very useful to further your career and the team at Janets are very helpful.
The courses are easy to access and any questions are answered quickly. Great content and very in-depth
I needed an opportunity to study from home and get satisfaction doing so. The course was well laid out made simple and very informative.
superb site where you can take online course at your own pace. It provide courses at a reduced price and even free courses as well. I will recommend if you want to have a career in a particular field, check them out👍🏻
Good course, easy to access website, easy to get help and assistance , no issues
Great course and helpful staff
Janet's is a convenient choice if you want to learn some various new skills to be more employable. I am currently enrolled to 4 of their courses and its easy to read, easy to follow. There is a test to pass but easy to do when you've read the contents. I thoroughly enjoy learning with them.
I have not yet completed any courses but the prices are great for the courses and the help response was quick with my question, i think i would give a 5 star but only after completing my courses.
Good selection of courses Speedy response to questions Good value for money
Janets has really good courses to develop skills. Their purchase process is a bit lengthy but it’s really secure. So, I guess it’s okay. But they should work on it.
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews