Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
Great easy to use website and fantastic service from Jas Fashion. Highly recommend.
Excellent!
Quick and easy to place an order. Thank you.
Great choice of product. Only issue I had was I seem to have a large size head and there were no sun hats to fit! That was an extra as I was shopping for chemo headware. I used the express post option for delivery as I wanted to ensure my order arrived from Sydney to Melbourne promptly in the middle of the Australia Post delays/delivery issues. The ordering and delivery all went smoothly.
Easy to navigate website. Order was dispatched within a couple of days of ordering. Good follow up.
Great quick service and deliver, thank you also for the extra gift inside the parcel. Nice company to work with.
Bought it on Tuesday. Picked it up on Thursday at their shop in Bankstown. Easy to find.
Great choice and service. Krystyna
I absolutely love this site. I've ordered 3 items on 2 separate occasions and each product I received is excellent quality. Pricing very reasonable. Thank you Jas Fashion. As I am soon to lose my hair due to chemo, I will be purchasing more hats and scarves from your great range.
Quick delivery very happy with my turbanv
Good service, prompt delivery and excellent product, fits well.
Thank you for the great choice of styles and colours available....
Great website and efficient service.
Great products for chemo wear. Easy to order my hats arrived super quick. Loved the free gift of the buff (which I think is the 4 in 1 headcover). At the moment I am using this the most as it is cool and comfy and easy to slip on. Also great to sleep in. Great follow up and communication from Jas. I would feel very comfortable contacting if I had any problems.
Very happy thank you
Excellent service , will shop again , many thanks.
Great delivery time
Good service. I received my order within a week.
A very fast and efficient service with the items delivered being exactly as per order...Thankyou Jas ! 😊
Wonderful service and communication :)
Jas Fashion is rated 4.95 based on 425 reviews