Jims Carpets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jims Carpets

About Jims Carpets: Jims Carpets have been established in Leeds since 1962. This family run company has built its reputation on a tradition of a unique and personal service, the very best quality and value for money, together with full after sales support, we are also members of the Carpet Foundation which have Office of Fair Trading approval.

Jims Carpets staff share over 125 years collective know-how and experience from a lifetime working in the carpet sector and have become one of the most reputable and best-known carpet and flooring retailers in Leeds and continue to prove our position in both domestic and contract sectors.

At Jims Carpets we pride ourselves in providing a first class service with exceptional product ranges.

Why not visit us in store, located in Kirkstall, Leeds, to view our ranges and choose the flooring that is right for you.

sales@jimscarpets.co.uk

42 Commercial Road
Kirkstall

Telephone

How would you rate Jims Carpets ?

"Great service, Very Knowledgeable and Professional. All that needs to be said. Thanks for Making my house a home!!"
"Dead easy to talk to, knowledgeable and perfectly spot on with what I wanted when I went into the shop by chance. The one who came to measure up was slightly patronising, this was the only low point. Fitters were efficient, friendly and quick. All in all a good experience."
"Excellent service in the shop when we went looking for flooring, they also allowed us to go away and look at other companies and said they would price match. We always try to support local family businesses so we went back with a quote we got from a well known flooring company and they explained how this company had actually lied in their quote and that Jim's was actually cheaper anyway. A no brainer really, go with the company that is cheaper and didn't lie to us!"
"Bought a carpet for the landing and stairs. Selection available was huge at competitive prices dependant on the quality. All staff were courteous and helpful and the fitters on the day were great.Will definitely go back to jim's for future carpet requirements!"
"The whole process of ordering and installing bathroom flooring was great- the shop had a wide selection and the staff were really helpful. The estimator and fitters were good too, they arrived when they said they would and did a great job. Would use Jim's for any future flooring."
"The staff are friendly and helpful, and went to considerable trouble to help me to find what I Was looking for. I was pleasantly surprised by the price."
"Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help!"
"Great product, excellent price and customer service."
"Knowledgeable ... excellent service ... good quality flooring"
"I needed a sample pot to finish round my radiator. Called and they had one. However when I arrived the last pot was sold. The lovely Jim let me borrow their own paint no charge. Thanks guys great service."
"Warm, friendly and professional. Expert help made carpet selection an effortless process. Fitting arranged at a time that suits. So good I’ll be back to order more! Thanks guys, top service."
"Good customer service in the shop on Kirkstall Road. Allowed to take samples away from shop to see them in the home situation which made us choose a different shade to the one we were looking to purchase in the shop."
"Fantastic service and great quality carpets. Bought all my carpets here for last 30 years and never been disappointed. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Efficient service, competitive prices, excellent fitting. Our new laminate floor really does look amazing ! Thank you !"
"Great service and quality of instillation. Would recommend"
"the attention and guidance that I received from staff"
Jims Carpets is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!