JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent product,excellent price.
almost 2 months and still no really disappointed package I do not recommend
very quick, i like everything so far 👍
It’s been 7 days and still have not received my item... not happy
The sunglasses are absolutely beautiful!!! Classy & showy!! What a JOY!!! Thanx!!!
Quality of product and prices are great but they do not fill orders quickly so be prepared to wait. Ordered a watch on 2/5, received update on 2/10 that order was filled but did not receive package until 2/18. Apparently they are using UPS with USPS handoff for the final delivery.
Super-quick shipping, awesome customer service! In love with my stylish designer sunglasses purchased at a great price, will definitely shop at Joyswag again!
I am not satisfied
I had a slight issue with my order at the start due to breakdown of communication, once this was sorted everything run smoothly. I received the stroller yesterday, love it!
It look almost a month to get the product & it was WRONG!!!!!! So disappointed. I will never shop with them again & will tell everyone how shit you are!
Love the pocket watch, but when my husband opened it up for Christmas, it wasn't working. I sent an email asking for help, never heard back ( but still sends me emails on other products) Turns out it needed a battery, even though Walmart wouldn't even look at it ( bought it through Walmart.com) Was very upset that I couldn't get any help with this matter. I took it to a jewelry store and finally got it to work. Loved the pocket watch, customer service, not so much.
JoySwag.com is rated 4.61 based on 89 reviews