JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
i am pleased with the steak knives I received but I was shorted 2 knives about of the 6 I ordered. It took me almost 2 months for Joyswag to agree to refund my money for the other 2 knives. I would have preferred to have the 2 missing knives to go with my set. Again, I love the knives but the customer service was definitely lacking. If I had received all 6 knives I would have given a 5 star rating.
Love the pocket watch, but when my husband opened it up for Christmas, it wasn't working. I sent an email asking for help, never heard back ( but still sends me emails on other products) Turns out it needed a battery, even though Walmart wouldn't even look at it ( bought it through Walmart.com) Was very upset that I couldn't get any help with this matter. I took it to a jewelry store and finally got it to work. Loved the pocket watch, customer service, not so much.
My first order was supposed to be free postage but when the watches arrived here at my home I had to pay the mailman $2.65. I have not heard from Walmart about a refund for the postage. It was supposed to be free, however the second order was free I did not have to pay anything but someone owes me $2.65.
JoySwag.com is rated 4.60 based on 88 reviews