JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
When is the delivery date
GREAT SERVICE!!!! GREAT ITEMS!!!!!!
i love my sweater! very comfortable and great fit, quick delivery would definitely recommend joyswag!
very quick, i like everything so far 👍
nice
Fast and best price online.
Prompt delivery but don’t like that you never sent any email notification regarding purchase and delivery. Product great but photo not true to colour.
Beware of cheats! I got a damaged used watch they didn't return my money, beware of this store!
Great service
It’s been 7 days and still have not received my item... not happy
The sunglasses are absolutely beautiful!!! Classy & showy!! What a JOY!!! Thanx!!!
Quality of product and prices are great but they do not fill orders quickly so be prepared to wait. Ordered a watch on 2/5, received update on 2/10 that order was filled but did not receive package until 2/18. Apparently they are using UPS with USPS handoff for the final delivery.
Super-quick shipping, awesome customer service! In love with my stylish designer sunglasses purchased at a great price, will definitely shop at Joyswag again!
Despite what everybody has been saying about Joyswag my experience was okay. I ordered my product from America and was able to track it through the tracking website. It arrived a couple of days late but that was expected seeing as it was coming from America to the UK. I would use them again.
Best service ever ! All my favorite products are here !
very nice to buy
Hi, all! The customer service agents were very polite and helped me each time i called. while there were problems with the order, the last agent i spoke to handled it in two days! THAT makes me happy!
I had a slight issue with my order at the start due to breakdown of communication, once this was sorted everything run smoothly. I received the stroller yesterday, love it!
It look almost a month to get the product & it was WRONG!!!!!! So disappointed. I will never shop with them again & will tell everyone how shit you are!
Good product a little slow on delivery time.
JoySwag.com is rated 4.58 based on 65 reviews