JoySwag.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy

Live Chat
"Bought some sunglasses as a gift and they arrived faster than I expected. Will buy again"
"Love these. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!"
"Received my glasses quickly. The glasses are brand new and authentic."
"Fast shipping great product. Will order again."
"Product was in great condition pricing very competitive"
"So glad I bought these sunglasses. Great price and great product."
"Gave you five stars however I never did receive the 5% refund I was supposed to get per my messaging with Giselle."
"Great value and I didn't have to pay full price...thanks joyswag"
"The sunglasses were as I expected great glasses great price good service thank you ."
"Nice watch"
"great tracked delivery from the usa, fantastic price more than half the price of buying in uk even after carriage. great watch. a big ladies watch is hard to find that is waterproof."
"Great price and delivered quickly"
"Wow!! Excellent experience... great prices, quick check out, and super fast shipping... and by the way the glasses are perfect and as described.. thank you so much :)"
"I am very pleased and happy with joy swag. I had a problem which they resolved immediately. Would totally do business again with and would recommend Joy Swag to everyone Thank you"
"Great value,hard to find fashion and excellent service."
"I purchased my designer sunglasses for a fraction of the retail price . I was nervous at first, thinking it was a scam or damaged goods. Not only Were the glasses authentic and beautiful , the customer service was amazing ! Would highly recommend this site !"
"I was very pleased with my order. I received a shipping confirmation a few hours after I placed the order and got it delivered to me within 3 days."
JoySwag.com is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews