JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
This was my first purchase from JoySwag. My item came really quickly, was packaged well and was a great price. Very happy with my purchase and I'll come back to JoySwag for future purchases.
Please message me back
Excellent service and fast shipping
The glasses are perfect. I have hunted the all over for the just right pair.thank you.Now I know where to find my next ones.
Great item
Delivery has been delayed but I contacted Joy Swag and updated shipment information was sent. I should receive it shortly. Great customer service.
After a problem with courier JoySwag have sorted a refund
Quality promised was the quality delivered. Thanks!! 💖💕💞
Item came not as I expected it, but the JoySwag team was quick and efficient in resolving the issue. No complaints in purchasing from them and will do in the future as well
The best
I wish i could get second purchase sooer
I like your glasses
I initially had an issue with my order, apparently it was discontinued and was hard to get a hold of. Max B from customer service went out of his way to figure it out and get me my baby seat stand.

Really appreciate the customer service, and the product is what I wanted.
Easy to order stuff and like ur site thank u for having something different thank u
Received a dud in the mail will stop payment and send item back . Very disappointed
The item I purchased was a Seiko watch. It was described and sold as new on the Walmart website. Unfortunately the item arrived without any tags. The watch bracelet was scratched and it looked used.
The shirt is exactly how it looks on the order page. Very nice and well packaged.
My order from September 3rd was supposed to arrive on the 17th. tracking info dated the 20th shows that the shipper still hasn't received the package for mailing.
Great price. Love frame🥰
I haven’t received my items
I placed an order for a 12-pack of the morning recovery supplements through walmart.com. when the package arrived it contained only a 6-pack. In my attempts to resolve the issue through customer service Joyswag never even once responded to replace the missing items and make things right. Luckily, I was able to get a refund. I do not recommend doing business with this seller.
JoySwag.com is rated 4.43 based on 171 reviews