JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had such a wonderful experience with JoySwag. Their price for my sunglasses where unbeatable, the delivery was quick, and the customer service was amazing. I would definitely recommend them.
Joyswag seem like a reliable site
And very profesional
THANKS for your Awesome service and Speedy shipping!! My Valentino Sunglasses are just perfect! love it! love it! Best Gift for someone special:)
I tried to buy my watch on a Saturday afternoon. I was told by the website that I had to wait until Shabbat was over to do so. While not particularly observant, not Hebrew, I found this quite cool. And honestly, it made me want to wait to complete my purchase here, as I respected greatly their willingness to follow their faith and put it before making money.

The product shipped promptly and arrived quickly, 1 day sooner than expected.

I look forward to finding more things that spark joy here!
Gorgeous glasses I’m obsessed
Much quicker service than I even hoped for. Thanks.
great people, great site, highly recomend
These are by far the best sunglasses I have ever purchased - they are super comfortable and so cool and pretty- I love wearing them!
I would definitely recommend JoySwag for all ur future purchases.
Was a pleasure!
Excellent product,excellent price.
Got exactly what I ordered promptly. What else could you ask for?
Quality Product
Excellent watch at a fantastic price!
i love my sunglasses, sooo cute!!
great shipping!!
Smooth smooth transactions great products and great costumer customer services always a pleasure to buy from them thanks again
The best !!! Service lbeyond ! I really recommend this site !
The online site was easy to navigate and make a purchase. Delivery was timely. Packaging was sufficient and it was pleasant to see a hand written note inside. My only complaint is actually with the sunglasses. When I opened the box it was obvious that these were either open box or used as display. There were finger prints on the lens, no ray ban sticker and part of the edge ( the top matte part on the front frame) of the sunglasses was rubbed off. To top it off the right lens has a small scratch. I would normally return or exchange the item, but I need it now and don’t have time/hassle of exchanging or returning.

Update:

I was promptly contacted by customer service regarding my review to make it right. It was quite refreshing to know your experience matters and that they care. Great customer service and would recommend site to others.
Love the coffe@joyswag
I highly recommend joyswag !!
The costumer service is the best.
I bought the joy swag brood coffee
(Ground and whole been ) was amazing would recommend Evryone to get it .
Everything went great..eye glasses came in and I love them! 5stars