Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Ryan and Mike just left--with our junk!! On the ball guys, good service and much appreciated--keep up the good work! C A Pahl Calgary Ab"
"Just used these guys for the first time today. .The 2 guys were very polite and professional. I booked them at 9:30 am online and they were at my house by 11 am. I DID NOT have to waste half my day away waiting for them to show up. They did a super job! Had almost an entire truck full of yard junk to go out and it was raining. We also had poor accessibility, which made it extra difficult. The guys had a happy and professional attitude the entire time and it only took about half an hour. I will definitely use them again!"
"Ryan & Doug arrived today on time, and looked over what was to go and gave me a reasonable quote. I got the junk in the yard cleaned up in no time at all and also two big items in the house are gone. Which helps me out very much. Will have you back again."
"I made arrangements on line yesterday and they arrived today, on time, looked over my "junk" and gave me an affordable quote that I instantly approved. The guys began loading up their truck right then and there and just over an hour later everything was gone and they cleaned up after themselves. It was a great experience, the two guys were courteous and polite and did a fantastic job. Would use them again and recommend them without hesitation."
"Use Just Junk today (June 4/19).Two very polite and professional gentleman showed us. Arrived on time as promised. Quote they provided was very reasonable and they were very efficient in there work. Would recommend to others and would definitely use again in the need came up."
"the three GENTLEMEN who came to our house were great. I would certainly use them again if needed. I gave them a 10, but a 12 would be better, Thank you"
"Just had my fridge and stove removed. Top notch workers Cody and Aaron. Really polite and professional guys. Highly recommend them and this company"
"The guys were delayed a little by traffic but kept in contact which was appreciated very much. They dealt with a couple of awkward pieces without any problems and were very careful about protecting walls etc. from any marks or scuffs. Have kept the business card to call with any future needs."
"We used just junk the past two days to help clear out a full house. We were unsure of what to expect, however, it ended up being a great experience. They were very polite, efficient and professional on both occasions. We originally predicted only needing one full truck load, and realized throughout the first visit, we would need another load. They were extremely accommodating and offered us different options on how to get the job done. Overall we were very happy with everything, and would 10/10 recommend their services."
"Jason and Carrie were fantastic. They were friendly, professional, quick and clean. I felt like they cared about leaving my home in a condition that they would leave their own home. They did the job quickly and efficiently, i am very happy with their work and the company as a whole as they have great recycle programs so very little in the way of waste."
"Josh and Brad were very nice and extremely quick at moving all of the required junk out of the house! Very professional"
"Mike, Joel and Maian are amazing helpful and efficiency, remove bunch of garbage within 15 min with a affordable fee. I definitely will recommend the service to my friend."
"Once again, Just Junk provided excellent customer service at a great price. Thank you to the dynamic duo of Ryan & Edmund (Eddie)! Two hardworking guys who helped to get rid of excess stuff."
"Six university girls here who have lived in our house for the past three years. Safe to say, the pile of junk we had was both massive and disgusting. Mike, Maian and Joel were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, and we 10/10 recommend the service!"
"Enjoyed Mike's and Maian's enthusiasm for removing junk!"
"Just had the fellows from Just Junk here to take away some box springs and mattresses and some other junk. They were fast and both had a great sense of humor. Thank you, I'm so happy to clean up my house. I will highly recommend Just Junk."
"Mike & crew did a great job. Friendly, courteous, on time, & swept out garage when done. Would use JJ again. Telephone booking was better than competition."
"At 10 a.m. today I contacted "Just Junk" and by 12 noon our hot tub was completely removed. The work was done by Emerson and Cory. They were polite and cheery and we would certainly call them again should the need arise and will recommend them to anyone. Many Thanks for an efficient and great job!"
"Very professional , extremely good service."
"Great experience. Guys (Mike & Maian) came on time, were very friendly and quickly removed all the junk. Highly recommend for anyone else looking to get junk removed."
Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 256 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access