Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Though they removed what I asked, they by no means came close to filling truck. They don’t breakdown anything nor do they advise you to. They block your view of front of truck with larger items, so you can’t see. Charged for 3 trucks , easily could have been 2.. I-need another load removed but will call someone else."
"The guys that came and picked up my junk or awesome very good guys polite the whole nine yards they have great employees my only issue was they came to my house with a full truck and then still charge me for 3/8 of a truck I think they charge me too much 3/8 of a truck and up costing me $375 which I could have fitted all that stuff in my own pickup truck"
"Had an appointment from 2-4pm but they didn't show up until 4:15pm for the estimate. They did not call prior to that to mention they would be late. We tried to contact Just Junk to ask what was going on but could not immediately get a hold of anyone by phone (their message stated the office was closed). The two people who eventually showed up removed the items requested at 5:15pm but they had to leave them on the sidewalk since their truck was full. They left and the truck that originally was supposed to be there arrived at 6:05pm to finally load the items onto the truck. So, it was over 2 hours after the appointment window that my items were finally loaded onto the truck. It would have been courteous to receive notification that the driver was going go be late and more details on the situation."
"It seemed like the guys they sent out didn't really want to do the job. They found every reason not to do it..."
"Quoted for truckload and agreed to extra Charge if it took over two hours. They were done early - When asked to grab some additional waste wood from another spot in our back yard we were told it would be an additional $98.............Quote said full truck, it was not, why the extortion?"
Hi Bradley,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We'll be in touch by email to discuss and, hopefully, resolve the issue. Customer happiness is our top priority.

Just Junk
"The price I paid was double what the online price suggested. It was a small lilac tree - I paid $159 - ridiculous . My garbage pick up would have taken it if I could have cut and bundled . I would not recommend your service for small loads. They refused to take a blue box full of dirt unless I paid an additional $179, even though it fit under the brush! Crazy!!!!!"
Hi Megan,

Just Junk
"Poor way of doing an estimate. Tried to charge a 1/2 load when not even close. Took 2 people 30 minutes to move some scrap wood. Reduced it a bit but not enough to bring me back. Thanks"
Hi there,

Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 256 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access