Just Junk Reviews

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Just Junk Reviews

About Just Junk:

JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy
Called first thing and they were at our house within 2 hours. Loaded everything on the truck and cleaned up the entire spot where everything was. The two gentlemen that came were very friendly and were amazing.
Brett and Brayden were polite and efficient. They did exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them highly.
An appointment was made to remove 10 furniture pieces from a Seniors Home 3 days before the event. Access was discussed as well as required masks. The home was not on lockdown and had no covid case. At 7.30pm the evening before they called to cancel unless I moved all the items outside. Really threw me under the bus...capped the call by "wishing me a nice day" was unbelieveable. The appointment was arranged and detailed in both email and direct conversations.
Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out. We're aware you've spoken to several members of our team in frustration regarding this matter, and apologize for that. We have forwarded your comments on to management for further review and discussion as to how our work with Senior's Homes is handled. Our procedures and policies surrounding COVID are ever-evolving and put in place at the discretion of the upper and local management and unfortunately, they can change quickly as more information regarding the virus comes out.

As always, we take these comments seriously and will consider them when updating any of our current COVID policies in the future.
Had my shed disassembled and removed this week. Very impressed with the professional service including: on time, efficient workers, actual time was less than quoted which resulted in savings. Highly recommend.
Highly recommend these guys. Jason and Jeremy did a superb job. They were quick, friendly and gave us some valuable tips in moving. Thanks guys.
Rapid response, professional and respectful staff, they are fast, they cleaned and organized other items that were in their way.
Good price and excellent service
Excellent, same day service, really good price, respectful employees; we have a really good experience
They arrived on time(little early actually) Had my shed down in no time and removed all debris as required. Reasonable pricing. Would recommend them anytime.
Used your services today and your employee was polite, quick thinking, and thorough. Great service
Just Junk came today to clear all the wood from an old deck we had, the two guys (Matt and did not get the other guy's name, sorry) were on time, professional and got the job done quickly. Thank you! I would recommend Just Junk and if need be, I would definitely use them again!
I'm sorry I didn't get their names but the two young guys who came to my house were very helpful. They were very polite, efficient & acted like pros! I would absolutely recommend JustJunk.
This is in reference to Just Junk in North York, Ontario. I had them come and remove a deck in my backyard and told them I wanted to keep the lanterns that are on the posts. I found the glass to two of them broken at the end and they didn't mention anything to me. I saw them let the post fall to the ground and reminded them to be careful with the lanterns, I should have checked right away but thought they would say something if it was broken. They didn't. I had to find out myself after they left when I went to the back to check/clean up before letting the kids out. They also cut the electrical wire to my outdoor outlet which I noticed right away because my camera was disconnected. When I called about this issue (prior to paying), the franchise owner came right away and told me he will reimburse me to reconnect it. I was so impress with how responsive he was, little did I know, a month later, I'm still calling and waiting to get reimburse for this. Terrible. I would not go with Just Junk for any of my future junk removal.
Hi Christine,
Thank you for the feedback. The Franchise owner has confirmed that you've been in touch and the reimbursement has been applied.
Have a great day!
Incredible service! Movers were friendly, caring and SUPER AFFORDABLE. They first quoted me an estimate over the phone and that estimate was very close to the actual price when they arrived and viewed the "junk". Their prices were reasonable and very low compared to 3 other junk removal services I called for estimates. They were fast too. I called just to ask about services and they offered me a free in person estimate that day only a few hours later. Plus, once we agreed on the price I didn't have to wait for them to come back another day. They took it right then and there. Highly recommend and I would certainly use them again!
I was thoroughly impressed by the two kind gentlemen, as they were timely,
friendly and professionalism. They were very reasonably priced and worked efficiently to get rid of my junk. I even received a quote for a shed. I highly recommend using their services and I would definitely use Just Junk Brampton for my future needs. Five star plus
We originally had another company coming today, but after a call coming late to inform us of their arrival time and then a second call to reschedule, we contacted JustJunk. They came on short notice, were here when they said they would be. Brandon & Zack were very quick and thorough. Did a great job. Highly recommend. Would use again.
This guys were so nice, professional and worked quickly. I was pretty much blown away but how quickly my request was answered and completed. Need junk removed? Call these guys. I would 100% use them again.
Good morning!
I had Michael and Skylar ( a temporary worker) remove a huge amount of wood from an old deck. Michael is very professional, his quote and time frame were bang on. Skylar, the day worker, was also amazing, very hardworking. I would love to hire both these men for odd jobs if possible.
Thank you Just Junk!
Carolyn - a grateful customer
Great service! Very kind, professional individuals took care of the job. The item was large and heavy. They planned everything out and the job went smoothly without incident. Highly recommend and will definitely call again!
Great service! Highly recommend.
Excellent service and knowledgeable service. Very helpful as I used them twice for moving. I highly recommend this service. The price was very reasonable. Stress free same day service. The men were very accommodating. My move was stress free. Thanks
Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 1,053 reviews