Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I used this service today for the first time and would not hesitate to use them again. They were on time, efficient and friendly. Prices were reasonable. I was super pleased and would be happy to recommend them to anybody."
"Excellent service. Good staff. Price came in below phone estimate, so I added a nice tip."
"Sent a request on Thursday night. They came Friday morning. The whole process took 5 minutes and the employees were pleasant and polite. Zero hassle! Would definitely use Just Junk again and recommend them to others. Truly exceptional service!"
"KUDOS#1 - The team quoted a two hour window for arrival and came on the early-end of that window. KUDOS#2 - The team removed their footwear despite being told they could keep their shoes on. It was nice they still wanted to respect the integrity of my home. KUDOS#3 - Upfront estimate on the junk removal so I knew what to expect. Final tally came in BELOW estimate! KUDOS#4 - Efficient removal of items. The team removed the requested items from the house, consolidated the items in my driveway, then loaded their truck. KUDOS#5 - The team was courteous throughout the entire process - taking the time to humor the kids' questions and closing the transaction with a classic handshake."
"Mitchell and Cody arrived right on time and completed a very difficult job quickly and professionally. Would recommend Just Junk to anyone in my area needing this type of service."
"A big thank you to Matt & Ryan for a job well done. Two of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Very polite, fast and efficient. I still can't believe they got all that junk and more on the truck. Definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend your company & crew. Thanks again guys. Your the best....."
"Excellent service!! They showed up on time, loaded everything quickly, and reasonable with pricing. Very friendly and did a great job - I will be calling them again next time for sure!!"
"Excellent communication, arrived early and completed loading in no time. Great service and reasonable pricing."
"Contacted Just Junk today - they came in 2 hours, gave me a fair price and had all of my junk gone in less than 30 minutes. Great guys, very professional - I would definitely use again and recommend!!!"
"They were friendly, efficient and did a great job. Would highly recommend them."
"The guys arrived early, were very friendly and very quick! Excellent service! I will use again for sure!"
"I am so happy with the work done by the two men from Just Junk who came to my home this morning. I had everything organized for them, and they worked very quickly. They gave me a good price, and this huge job is accomplished! Thank you."
"This is the second time I have used Just Junk, and both times have been excellent. Highly recommended! Will use them again anytime."
"We are preparing our house to sell and have booked 3 removals with Just Junk and they have been amazing. Their staff Sacha and Aiden, are incredible, they pack up the truck so quickly, while leaving the area where the removal was neat and tidy. They are also friendly and very professional. I have been recommending these guys to everyone I know"
"Zach was here both days. Dan the first day partner and Mason the second day. These guys were great! No hassle, priced accordingly, quote took minutes and then they went at it. Make no mistake the material I had was heavy old lumber (6 X 6 X 16 feet and many, 4 X 6 same and many, tons of other wood, wet, old along with concrete blocks and construction materials, and a large amount of general scrap from garage. It was no easy task but they simply went at it. No breaks and fast. Thanks guys as this was unexpected great service. I really appreciate the help and solution you gave. Hats off and I will definitely call in the future."
"Great Service, fast and professional!"
"Delighted with the service, despite the delay in arriving. The delay was caused by the previous client having more junk than advised so the team was late finishing that call. The driver called us however and gave us an option of the next day or later the same day. We were under a tight timeline to remove the stuff so opted for later the same day. When the team arrived they were professional, friendly and, most importantly efficient, getting the whole truck loaded in just over a half hour (contents of a one bedroom apartment). I was afraid that the truck was too small but but they managed to load everything - like a careful puzzle - and still had a bit of room to spare. I would call them again in a heartbeat if I had a ton of stuff to dispose of."
"Matt and Chris (Calgary) were great - friendly and helpful. Had my junk cleared quickly and were very professional."
"Jessie & another worker show up on time this morning, they were very nice and estimate quickly. The basketball stick is very heavy, and they unload our junk carefully, and we really think the service is excellent. We will definitely recommend justjunk.com to our friends"
"Tom and his colleague were polite, kept me informed as to their arrival time and worked quickly to remove everything. I would certainly recommend this company for any removal needs."
Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 231 reviews