Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

How would you rate Just Junk ?

(optional)

"This is an update review. I had previously given only 3 stars and a not so good review. The guys had left some boxes behind I'm pleased to say they came and got them free of charge so I'm giving Just Junk a 5 star review now Thanks !"
"Aiden and Zach were very professional, efficient and polite."
"Excellent service, always fast and efficient. Guys handling the removal were very courteous, also very efficient."
"Super good! Loved the service."
"Jason and Justin were amazing!"
"Very efficient young men. Organized and courteous. Phoned the day before to say they would be here a little earlier and phoned this morning to say 15 mins away."
Jennifer P
Verified Buyer
"Fast, polite and inexpensive"
"My Just Junk representative gave me great advice and offered to recycle more than I had initially called for, without increasing the price. #AWESOME"
"Called on Sunday, pick up on Thursday. Fast, efficient, and friendly. The one employee called me twice that day to confirm. Even once to say he may be late. Both men showed up and we're very friendly, got right down to work, and we're out the door in ten minutes. I recommend this service to anyone who needs help cleaning out the clutter from their home or business."
"Fast, on time and friendly. Thanks very much"
"Prompt, polite and thoughtful. What more can you ask for."
"The removal team were super nice, efficient and worked really quickly. I love that I just point and they take it away. Great job!"
"used the service several times. as usual I am very satisfied."
"Called on a Tuesday & got an early morning appointment on Friday. They were on time & the pick up took less than 15 minutes."
"We had a couple very old, very heavy items that we couldn't get rid of. I called Just Junk, spoke to a lady who was very helpful, told her we wanted to get rid of these items asap and the men showed up on time the very next day! Saved ourselves the trouble of finding a truck and someone to lift it. Totally satisfied!"
"Everything was perfect - and to top it off, the workers were friendly and kind. I would highly recommend them!"
"Getting rid of items in my basement the easy way. They were very quick and efficient."
"Very professional and very fast"
"They were very polite, helpful and prompt."
"Communicated a delay and when they arrived, they were quick and efficient. Thanks!"
Just Junk is rated 4.78 based on 187 reviews