Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Excellent service!! They showed up on time, loaded everything quickly, and reasonable with pricing. Very friendly and did a great job - I will be calling them again next time for sure!!"
"Excellent communication, arrived early and completed loading in no time. Great service and reasonable pricing."
"Contacted Just Junk today - they came in 2 hours, gave me a fair price and had all of my junk gone in less than 30 minutes. Great guys, very professional - I would definitely use again and recommend!!!"
"They were friendly, efficient and did a great job. Would highly recommend them."
"The guys arrived early, were very friendly and very quick! Excellent service! I will use again for sure!"
"I am so happy with the work done by the two men from Just Junk who came to my home this morning. I had everything organized for them, and they worked very quickly. They gave me a good price, and this huge job is accomplished! Thank you."
"This is the second time I have used Just Junk, and both times have been excellent. Highly recommended! Will use them again anytime."
"We are preparing our house to sell and have booked 3 removals with Just Junk and they have been amazing. Their staff Sacha and Aiden, are incredible, they pack up the truck so quickly, while leaving the area where the removal was neat and tidy. They are also friendly and very professional. I have been recommending these guys to everyone I know"
"Zach was here both days. Dan the first day partner and Mason the second day. These guys were great! No hassle, priced accordingly, quote took minutes and then they went at it. Make no mistake the material I had was heavy old lumber (6 X 6 X 16 feet and many, 4 X 6 same and many, tons of other wood, wet, old along with concrete blocks and construction materials, and a large amount of general scrap from garage. It was no easy task but they simply went at it. No breaks and fast. Thanks guys as this was unexpected great service. I really appreciate the help and solution you gave. Hats off and I will definitely call in the future."
"Great Service, fast and professional!"
"Delighted with the service, despite the delay in arriving. The delay was caused by the previous client having more junk than advised so the team was late finishing that call. The driver called us however and gave us an option of the next day or later the same day. We were under a tight timeline to remove the stuff so opted for later the same day. When the team arrived they were professional, friendly and, most importantly efficient, getting the whole truck loaded in just over a half hour (contents of a one bedroom apartment). I was afraid that the truck was too small but but they managed to load everything - like a careful puzzle - and still had a bit of room to spare. I would call them again in a heartbeat if I had a ton of stuff to dispose of."
"Matt and Chris (Calgary) were great - friendly and helpful. Had my junk cleared quickly and were very professional."
"Jessie & another worker show up on time this morning, they were very nice and estimate quickly. The basketball stick is very heavy, and they unload our junk carefully, and we really think the service is excellent. We will definitely recommend justjunk.com to our friends"
"Tom and his colleague were polite, kept me informed as to their arrival time and worked quickly to remove everything. I would certainly recommend this company for any removal needs."
"The two guys that came this morning were quick and efficient removing all the furniture from my father in laws apartment. They played a great game of Tetris to ensure it all fit on the truck. They confirmed the cost estimate with me prior to starting the clean up. I like that the company also works with charities to ensure what can be donated will make it into the next hands without our family having to go through everything after dad's passing. It made a difficult time a little easier."
"Very friendly and courteous. They quickly loaded the truck, confirmed some items with me to make sure that I intended for them to go, and I paid by debit card in the driveway; then they were gone. I couldn't be happier."
"Happy with the service I received yesterday! The company was great about keeping in touch with me about the arrival time and the 2 fellows who carried out my old furniture were pleasant and efficient. Thanks for making this easy!"
"Everything from the online reservation to the guys leaving a clean area - it was great. Josh and Fabian came on time (actually early), were pleasant, and very efficient. Thank you!"
"Mike a Cameron in Orleans did a near-miraculous job of safely maneuvering my old freezer up the basement stairs through a narrow, renovated stairwell. Very impressed!"
"Kingston Branch is amazing! I've used these guys multiple times, had a different crew each time but the same great service! I am happy to see the professionalism is on point even as they continue to grow. Thanks again guys!"
Just Junk is rated 4.78 based on 224 reviews