Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Just Junk ?

"Tom and his colleague were polite, kept me informed as to their arrival time and worked quickly to remove everything. I would certainly recommend this company for any removal needs."
"The two guys that came this morning were quick and efficient removing all the furniture from my father in laws apartment. They played a great game of Tetris to ensure it all fit on the truck. They confirmed the cost estimate with me prior to starting the clean up. I like that the company also works with charities to ensure what can be donated will make it into the next hands without our family having to go through everything after dad's passing. It made a difficult time a little easier."
"Very friendly and courteous. They quickly loaded the truck, confirmed some items with me to make sure that I intended for them to go, and I paid by debit card in the driveway; then they were gone. I couldn't be happier."
"Happy with the service I received yesterday! The company was great about keeping in touch with me about the arrival time and the 2 fellows who carried out my old furniture were pleasant and efficient. Thanks for making this easy!"
"Everything from the online reservation to the guys leaving a clean area - it was great. Josh and Fabian came on time (actually early), were pleasant, and very efficient. Thank you!"
"Mike a Cameron in Orleans did a near-miraculous job of safely maneuvering my old freezer up the basement stairs through a narrow, renovated stairwell. Very impressed!"
"Kingston Branch is amazing! I've used these guys multiple times, had a different crew each time but the same great service! I am happy to see the professionalism is on point even as they continue to grow. Thanks again guys!"
"Fantastic.....for clearing junks from my home I called Just Junk and made appointment.....within that time they came to my home and cleared all junks..very friendly staff...helping mentality quality works but reasonable rate......"
"Brandon and Jack were very efficient, friendly and accommodating. This is the 3rd time we have used Just Junk and my second encounter with Brandon. I will absolutely use this company again and will continue to recommend it to others."
"Two very professional and capable men came today and took away my old washing machine. They were very fast and efficient. They had excellent communication skills, too. I sincerely appreciate their work."
"Chris V and his colleague just left - they were efficient, polite, really good-humoured and I am minus my junk! All in all, great service and I couldn't be happier! Two really great staff members! Thanks. Anne W."
"Yesterday we had 2 of the finest guys come to my mother's old place and remove junk that had been there 60 years. They were the most polite, patient and hard working guys. Thanks Elvis and Thomas so much for making this easy on us. I will call you again in a heartbeat."
"I am so pleased with Kerry and his team. They were very polite, friendly and efficient. I would recommend JustJunk to anyone. I will be using them lots over the next few months to help purge my yard and home before the snow begins to fly. Can't go wrong with pricing or work they accomplish. Very very happy."
"Steve & Cory were excellent i would recommend just junk 100% thankyou so much"
"Two very polite and professional young men arrived on time yesterday as promised. They provided an accurate estimate that was also reasonable. They worked both quickly and efficiently. I would defiantly use this service again and recommend to others! Thank you!!"
"Just had two great guys come and remove my junk. Great service...very fair price.They even cleaned up the area..went beyond expectations. Strongly recommend."
"Just had a full truck of junk picked up by your employees Erin and Jeremy! Amazing Exceptional Customer service! very helpful and friendly! worth the money I paid! I strongly recommend your company and will definitely use them again!! Awesome work!!! Thank you!!!!"
"Your two employees Aiden and Zack were excellent. We called in the morning and agreed on a time they were a little late, but called us back they were polite and efficient and got rid of all the junk that we had. We will use your company for any future junk removal."
"The guys that came and picked up my junk or awesome very good guys polite the whole nine yards they have great employees my only issue was they came to my house with a full truck and then still charge me for 3/8 of a truck I think they charge me too much 3/8 of a truck and up costing me $375 which I could have fitted all that stuff in my own pickup truck"
"Fast, efficient and friendly. Would call JUSTJUNK again!!"
Just Junk is rated 4.77 based on 211 reviews