Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"The guys were delayed a little by traffic but kept in contact which was appreciated very much. They dealt with a couple of awkward pieces without any problems and were very careful about protecting walls etc. from any marks or scuffs. Have kept the business card to call with any future needs."
"Though they removed what I asked, they by no means came close to filling truck. They don’t breakdown anything nor do they advise you to. They block your view of front of truck with larger items, so you can’t see. Charged for 3 trucks , easily could have been 2.. I-need another load removed but will call someone else."
"We used just junk the past two days to help clear out a full house. We were unsure of what to expect, however, it ended up being a great experience. They were very polite, efficient and professional on both occasions. We originally predicted only needing one full truck load, and realized throughout the first visit, we would need another load. They were extremely accommodating and offered us different options on how to get the job done. Overall we were very happy with everything, and would 10/10 recommend their services."
"Jason and Carrie were fantastic. They were friendly, professional, quick and clean. I felt like they cared about leaving my home in a condition that they would leave their own home. They did the job quickly and efficiently, i am very happy with their work and the company as a whole as they have great recycle programs so very little in the way of waste."
"Josh and Brad were very nice and extremely quick at moving all of the required junk out of the house! Very professional"
"Mike, Joel and Maian are amazing helpful and efficiency, remove bunch of garbage within 15 min with a affordable fee. I definitely will recommend the service to my friend."
"Once again, Just Junk provided excellent customer service at a great price. Thank you to the dynamic duo of Ryan & Edmund (Eddie)! Two hardworking guys who helped to get rid of excess stuff."
"Six university girls here who have lived in our house for the past three years. Safe to say, the pile of junk we had was both massive and disgusting. Mike, Maian and Joel were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, and we 10/10 recommend the service!"
"Enjoyed Mike's and Maian's enthusiasm for removing junk!"
"Just had the fellows from Just Junk here to take away some box springs and mattresses and some other junk. They were fast and both had a great sense of humor. Thank you, I'm so happy to clean up my house. I will highly recommend Just Junk."
"Mike & crew did a great job. Friendly, courteous, on time, & swept out garage when done. Would use JJ again. Telephone booking was better than competition."
"At 10 a.m. today I contacted "Just Junk" and by 12 noon our hot tub was completely removed. The work was done by Emerson and Cory. They were polite and cheery and we would certainly call them again should the need arise and will recommend them to anyone. Many Thanks for an efficient and great job!"
"Very professional , extremely good service."
"Great experience. Guys (Mike & Maian) came on time, were very friendly and quickly removed all the junk. Highly recommend for anyone else looking to get junk removed."
"This was a great experience! There was availability on the same day that I looked into it. Mike and Maian showed up in the beginning of the time slot and they were super friendly and happy to help."
"the review is good.......... adeventure"
"This was an excellent experience, from booking the appointment to the professionalism of our movers Mark and Chris. These gentlemen were extremely polite and completed our request efficiently and I would highly recommend Just Junk to anyone with need of this service."
"I used this service today for the first time and would not hesitate to use them again. They were on time, efficient and friendly. Prices were reasonable. I was super pleased and would be happy to recommend them to anybody."
"Excellent service. Good staff. Price came in below phone estimate, so I added a nice tip."
"Sent a request on Thursday night. They came Friday morning. The whole process took 5 minutes and the employees were pleasant and polite. Zero hassle! Would definitely use Just Junk again and recommend them to others. Truly exceptional service!"
Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 248 reviews