Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Click Here

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Fast and efficient and professional but they showed up with a truck that was already almost full and I'm not sure if the price really reflects on what I should of been charge. If the truck was empty I believe my rate for haulage would of been less."
"I was O.K."
"Web page says that Just Junk takes tires. Drivers said they don’t take tires, but they thought I could take them to Canadian Tire. Also if you don’t stand and watch over them, the drivers forget to take things even when asked them to take."
"Your two employee's were courteous and got the job done. But,they bumped a wall and put a small hole in it....I was also having my house painted at the time so the painter repaired and re painted it. Their truck was backed up on our sidewalk which is a cobble stone type. When they left I noticed that the walkway had an indentation in it from where the wheels were. I had sent this in on a survey you sent me earlier but hadn't heard anything."
"Quotes me $450 I took it to the dump for $24."
"There were two men working on the removal of 2 sheds. One was rather large and both the men should have been working on it together. Because of the size, the one person could not handle it alone. Because of this, a limb was torn off my apple tree and my flower bed was trampled with one of my rare plants getting crushed. Needless to say I was upset. Other than that they cleaned up after themselves as per usual."
"Gave me a last minute appointment and were punctual, efficient and personable. They were respectful of each other and worked well as a team."
"Guys were very polite and friendly . Very quick . But really really expensive in my opinion"
"When I booked the appointment the lady on the phone said they would come and give me a quote then remove the item on the spot. They had to come 2 days later. Once the job was completed one of the guys called about 10 times. I was in a meeting and could not answer. When I did speak to him I gave him the owners number for payment and he was rude on the phone. He called the owner then called back again saying the owner did not answer. He called her again and received payment right away. Just a bit aggressive."
"Pretty Good service just had a few things to donate which were not treated as donate but as junk"
"The guys that came very quick, polite and left a clean area. I was a little disappointed that they wouldn’t take the piano as I was quoted for the removal of it as well and it said on the website Just Junk would take pianos. It was on the lower level was the reason I was given. This was one of the main reasons I called Just Junk was for the removal of the piano."
"I expected the truck would be a bit larger than it was. My son thought they could have taken more than they did but cannot say either way. Guys were pleasant and worked quickly."
"Nice people, reliable, just very very expensive for the small amount of junk I had removed, it didn't take them five minutes to load the little junk I had, I know I didn't have to get them to do it if I didn't like the price but I just wanted to get rid of it, just wont ever call them again because the price is just a HUGE RIP OFF."
"Great service and on time but be prepared to pay double what you saw on their website!!! They will only estimate on site after I told them it was one refrigerator. $200"
"The two gentlemen who came to remove the junk from the house and yard were pleasant and polite. They did the job quickly and cleanly. My issue is with the pricing...Online quote was half of the actual cost. The job took 45 minutes tops and I was charged $345...was charged for 3/8 of a truck, but that seems a little excessive. Not sure I would use Just Junk again, even though I have a deep freeze that needs removing (they quoted another $350 to do that). Again, the workers were great, just not sure the the cost was fair or worth it."
"The 2 gents that came out were great guys. Worked hard, finished a full truck in 30 minutes or so. Their prices and the extra's they charge are overpriced though. Couple shingles, oh it rained a few drops the night before, tack on an extra couple hundred. Their competitors are definitely cheaper and my first call will be to them for future jobs likely. Other than the price the customer service was fantastic."
"Came on time called 15 min before to let us know they were on the way"
"They were great at removing all our junk and sweeping up, but they were late on the first appointment and did not have enough space to take away all our stuff that night in their truck, so came back the next day to remove the rest but were also 2 hours behind schedule. Luckily I didn't have to be anywhere so it wasn't a huge inconvenience but they could definitely manage their communications and timing better."
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We'll be in touch by email to discuss and, hopefully, resolve the issue. Customer happiness is our top priority.

All the best,