Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I ordered their service for Friday 13th Sept. I indicated that I was clearing out a complete condo. Furniture, carpets, beds, crockery, utensils, etc. Whe Ryan arrived he looked at it and told me he couldn't do it because he was told that they were removing 2 beds and "a couple of cardboard boxes". They made a new appointment for today at between noon and 2 p.m. When they arrived they were not happy with the parking spot available saying that it was too far to carry things to the truck (one car length!!). Oddly enough the same parking spot was acceptable to the Friday crew??!! When Ryan left on Friday his one request was that we book the elevator, which we did. He had no issue with the parking spot. Now we have to go back tomorrow and try to get this done. I am not impressed with their operation. One star because there is no option for no stars! B.D."
"Crew of JJ were on time, efficient and polite. I would have no hesitation using the service again."
"I used your company for the first time in Mid August and the experience was great they quoted I agreed and the job was done I then called your company again for late August they quoted I agreed again but then the workers were rude to my customers told me about all the minimums and maximums they were going to do at one point I looked over and nothing was being put in the truck when I asked why again very rude and unprofessional I do this for a living now and would never use your company again sorry ! When I phoned later that day to voice my opinion the girl on the other end of the phone quite frankly could care less about my concerns that is terrible customer relations I now tell people about my experience and convince them never to use just junk have a nice day!"
"Work was done in good, swift manner, but I feel that price is way too high."
"Told me the price to do it myself was much higher then actual. Told me dump charges were 4x more then what it actually is. My fault for not checking for myself and trusting what they said. Good “salespeople”"
"I got an estimate online which is why I booked just junk. When they arrived at my home the actual price was $300 MORE than the quote. I had to reduce what I needed removed as I only had a budget of max $200. I then had to move the rest of the furniture by myself. Estimates should be more accurate."
"The refrigerator down the basement stopped working, so the two fellows had to take the doors off and removed a lot of things to carry it up the stairs. They had a pretty difficult job trying to take everything off. They worked for their money. Than they put everything back which they moved. Great job."
"Appt was cancelled. So not sure why we received this survey. Improve your processes?"
"Was very disappointed in this service. Showed up 1.5 hrs late, with a quarter of the bin already filled. Then everything was an 'extra' charge, ie removing magazines, etc. They charged me over 1.5 times the full bin rate posted on the web site (despite arriving 1/4+ full) and leaving not quite full. Hired a handyman to take out a second equivalent load 2 days later at 1/4 the price!"
Hi there - Sorry to hear about your experience. We will be in touch by e-mail to discuss and, hopefully, resolve the issue. Great customer service is our top priority at Just Junk!

All the best,