Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Delighted with the service, despite the delay in arriving. The delay was caused by the previous client having more junk than advised so the team was late finishing that call. The driver called us however and gave us an option of the next day or later the same day. We were under a tight timeline to remove the stuff so opted for later the same day. When the team arrived they were professional, friendly and, most importantly efficient, getting the whole truck loaded in just over a half hour (contents of a one bedroom apartment). I was afraid that the truck was too small but but they managed to load everything - like a careful puzzle - and still had a bit of room to spare. I would call them again in a heartbeat if I had a ton of stuff to dispose of."
"I am rushing to pack and move and there were a few items I couldn't manage on my own. The employees that came were professional and the quote was reasonable. I would highly recommend this company and will advise family and friends to use their services."
"Guys were excellent. Seemed a bit expensive though."
"Your staff were friendly and efficient. Doug Macfarlane"
"The young man and his helper were very nice. The hard work to get the junk out did not seem a problem to them. They worked hard."
"It's was convient, however had I know the curbside pick up was anytime 2 hours before set time, I would have made sure I was home."
"For removing junk from a condo, they should have a blanket to cover the door to avoid it getting scratched. The boys were great, however, a blanket would have saved me from having to repaint the door and a higher rating. thnx KS"
"Really nice guys! Professional and quick in getting rid of the junk from my place."
"They were fast. They cleaned up completely after. Price was fairish."
"They did a good job on site but it did find them a bit expensive."
"Very fast. Professional just very expensive."
"was on time and did a good job"
"GOT RID OF THE STUFF AND WORKERS HAD A VERY GOOD ATTITUDE"
"if i just speak of the day of service, it went smoothly and the team was on time and efficient in the remove of appliances in my home. I didn't rate higher because of the mix-up with my original appointment and need to leave work early for the rescheduled appointment. Otherwise service was good."
"No time, very energetic staff, bit expensive"
"They took my junk away. Forever."
Just Junk is rated 4.79 based on 256 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access