Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Click Here

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Two young men Douglas and Jason did a great job. Thank you. I thought it was a little expensive for me at least. However great job."
"Very satisfied with work (timely arrival - courteous and careful service). Removal quote/cost was higher than I had anticipated for removal of home theatre system but since crew was there did not want to start over looking for other (lower) cost providers."
"Very respectful workers. Service is a bit pricey though."
"Very polite and did a good job removing everything as hauling junk through a high rise condo on an elevator through a parkade had its dificulties. I would use Just Junk again if I needed to."
"I would recommend this service to my friends and colleagues!"
"The team arrived at the time they said they would, and took everything away really quickly."
"Was quick and easy"
"On time, hard workers"
"It was what I expected, courteous, polite, clean and very professional with their job. If needed I was use them again. Thank You..."
"It was such a relief to be hassle free with the junk removal. The team was pleasant and friendly. I did wonder if any damage was done to some of the usable products due to the way it was simply thrown on to the truck."
"They were great!"
"Punctual, friendly and efficient"
"A cheerful, friendly guy showed up to carry a heavy, awkward TV through the condo building and out to his vehicle. With the cord trailing after him, he didn't even take the elevator but went down the stairs-just one flight with a turn at the end. I was afraid he was going to hurt himself or drop the TV or both."
"Guys were reasonable but it was near the end of a very hot day. The guys underestimated the capacity of their truck and the work it took to load the truck. They took what they could and returned the next morning well prepared to finish the job."
"I could not get into my townhouse; they removed everything. They said some of my things would go to charity. I felt better about it going."
"The two young men were very helpful and everything went very quickly and smoothly. Thank you."
"Workers were very nice and considerate. I like that I was able to dispose of both junk and donatable items at the same time. Wasn’t cheap but I’d never used this type of service so honestly have nothing to compare it to."
"Seemed to be scheduling issues but they got here. The cost extra to take away 7 coping pavers was so excessive that we didn't have them taken away. The price seemed high for the small amount but I guess things have become more expensive. I am use to doing the dump on my own but changing to a small vehicle limits my ability. The guys were good."
"were good, bit careless causing the odd nail to be left behind from tossing the junk, but it was minor in comparison to the good service"
"Very happy with the service, the guys called and showed up earlier than the planned time. Just like the other company....point and poof the junk is gone."
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 984 reviews