Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Very efficient and professional staff"
"Great guys. Very efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again"
"We had a team come in today to clean out my father's residence, as he has been placed in a home, I can't say enough about how professional, clean and efficient they were. They were on time, and had the whole house clean in less than 2 hours, and there was 62 years of stuff to get rid of. I would highly recommend them for any type of clean up job, my family was extremely impressed with the team, company and price."
"We were very pleased with service provided -- fast and efficient."
"The crew from Just Junk were amazing - very nice young men and very helpful with our final clean-up of household items after our moving day. We would definitely use them again."
"I would call for Service with JUST JUNK again."
"In August we used this service on two different days to clear my in-law's house. All three men who came to do the work were fantastic, - wish I could remember their names to thank them personally. Very polite, informative and helpful. They worked so hard and moved all the items quickly and cleaned up afterwards which was beyond my expectations. Well worth the money paid. I would definately use Just Junk again."
"Amazing service! The two men arrived friendly and promptly. They were very efficient and removed my couch and chair so fast! Very fair priced. This was the first time using a service like this and I will for sure use you guys if needed in the future. I’d recommend Just Junk to anyone needing to get rid of anything you no longer need. Great job!"
"The friendly guys were great. They removed my stuff very quickly. A bit too expensive for me tho, because i am a senior retired person with a limited budget. However, i still appreciated the work done. Thank you so much."
"Friendly efficient, fair pricing. Highly recommended."
"Thanks to Travis and Robb for great job - fast and professional and easy going politeness as well."
"All 3 guys who work at emptying my house on August 23 were fantastic Polite, efficient and very hard working I wish I made note of their names so I could state them specifically in this comment box Sure you can figure it out from your records! I would highly recommend your company to anyone who asks!! Thank you Lisa Harper"
"Your gentlemen were helpful, polite, fast and cleaned up the area better than I had even dared hope. I thank you for the wonderful, prompt and efficient service."
"The guys were efficient and thorough. thanks."
"They were on time, efficient and careful with the items that were donate-able."
"Your guys were here when they said they would be. They were very efficient, kind; quickly removed what had to be done and were gone. Thankyou!"
"I had a very good experience with Just Junk. Easy to book and the work was done quick. Friendly guys to deal with!"
"The move-it guys were friendly effect and swift. My fee was very close to the by phone estimate. I like the idea that they try to take items to Charities that can use them."
"Jason R and Douglas BE arrived within the time frame quoted and were good at communicating when they would be at my house. They were very professional, kind and worked quickly. I would highly recommend Just Junk"
"Driver call when he was close to notify us he will be there shortly and he was on time and very friendly and efficient."
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 981 reviews