Kindred Fires Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindred Fires
Sent to my friend to celebrate her upcoming marriage. She was absolutely thrilled and raved about the bath salts. Loved that you could personalise the candle too!
Very impressed
Gorgeous products, quick delivery. Would highly recommend x
Beautifully styled candle, speedy delivery and a gorgeous scent. Just to note if you just order the candle it doesn't come in a giftable box so you will need to find one additionally.
Lovely candle, arrived super quick in lovely packaging.many thanks
My daughter love her candle thank you
Bought a personalised candle as a gift. It’s absolutely beautiful and would highly recommend :)
My family loved their candle as I present deliver from me in Australia
Very fast delivery!
Very happy with my purchase. Prompt delivery, tasteful packaging & lovely product
Absolutely beautiful candle
Beautiful personalised products that arrived promptly, will order again, thank you.
I got this as a gift for a friends wedding. She loved it and said it smells amazing! Love the thoughtful touches! The perfect present whilst we're not able to celebrate together at the moment
Did the job. Looked cute.
excellent service and makes a great personal gift.
Fast delivery , nicely packaged . Beautiful candle, smells amazing and the personalised lovely . Did not realise once lit it lights up the words
Great quality and very quick delivery!
Beautiful item and really quick delivery!! Would deffo recommend and order again
I wanted something a little different from what was available on the website. They did this for me happily and it was beautiful. Very quick delivery too.
My friend received this gift direct from Kindred fires - she was thrilled and sent me
Photos of every stage of it - all the wrapping etc - she loved it
Kindred Fires is rated 4.79 based on 95 reviews