Kindred Fires Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindred Fires
Lovely candle and design but Royal Mail left a sticker and writing over the box which spoiled the gift box.
Loved it!
Bought as a gift so can't comment on the smell I had one bought for my birthday and I really liked it. Kept mine after I'd used it as a nice keepsake.
Lovely products
Ordered personalised candle which is beautiful, very efficient, quick & was received well packaged. Thank you
An excellent service from start to finish. The candle was beautiful and nicely wrapped too.
lovely candles bought as birthday gift and sure the recipient will love them
My first ever purchase from Kindred Fires & it won’t be my last. Everything was fantastic. Great customer support and I won’t hesitate to recommend to friends and family Averil
Lovely smelling candle received in good time. Postman left the parcel in the back garden and did not leave a card and it rained that night. Candle was fine, but packaging was water logged. Kindly Kindered Fires sent me a new box as the candle was a gift. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Thank you for your beautiful service.
Very pleased with my purchase. One candle I bought was a "sister" candle, I personalised it to say "& Brother in law" accepting that this part would just be part of the smaller text included with the rest of the message. When it arrived, I was thrilled to find that the brother in law part had been picked up as part of the larger title text along with sister. Felt this was a really nice touch that effort had gone into checking the personalisation to make it perfect. Candles are beautiful and smell gorgeous too!
Lovely personalised gift that was delivered quickly and very well received.
I bought a candle with my own inscription written on for a memorial remberance of my son and was very pleased with how it turned out .
I have done multiple orders now and I am always so happy with the candles. Beautiful designs, lovely scents and always delivered promptly. My go to candle shop now.
Lovely scent
I use Kindred Fires to send my wedding couples a beautiful little gift when they’ve booked in with me. Every single couple is always so delighted with their little surprise. Absolutely recommend!
Excellent customer service, quick delivery and a gorgeous product. My friend loved it! Thank you.
Arrived well packaged and in good time. Products are lovely and smell great. All presents and not for me sadly, but I’m sure the recipients will love them!
My family and I have purchased these beautiful candles as gifts for a number of friends, neighbours and work colleagues. They never disappoint and the scents are amazing. Would thoroughly recommend.
Beautiful gift for my daughter’s friend’s 16th birthday