Kindred Fires Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kindred Fires
Perfect sympathy gift as a symbol of love. The message says it all at an emotional time when words are difficult. Now that I have found Kindred Fires I will definitely be back.
On the positive side the candle was packaged well and smelt lovely.
Orders are slow,so give plenty of time for it or arrive.
My original choice of candle was not available,so I accepted their suggestion of another,it was
smaller and the label which is stuck on with the personal message was so small it is barely readable.
Very disappointed as it’s a leaving gift for a special friend.
I contacted the sellers and they said a refund was not going to be offered.
Definitely would not order anything again.
Beautiful product, smells lovely as well x
Easy to use website, reliable delivery.
A beautiful personalised candle! Sent very quickly and the receiver loved it! Thank you
I was Very pleased with my purchase.
My friend absolutely loved her candle. xx
The candle was the perfect gift for my best friend on her engagement. She loves it and says it smells amazing. She is thrilled she has something permanent to mark the occasion. Thanks!
The product arrived quickly and was of great quality-thank you
Lovely item, delivered promptly and well packaged.
My friend was very pleased with their personalised engagement candle.
Can’t fault the service, was kept up to date at each stage and delivered in good time.
Would definitely use Kindred Fires again!
Very pleased with the product , nice packaging and the candle smells amazing.
Excellent customer service and communication. Special thanks to Beth.
Ordering was really easy and the item arrived in good time. The recipient was delighted with the candle.
Excellent service from Kindred Fires, they had an issue with their printer but they sent me an email so I was aware of the delay. It wasn’t long after that the product was dispatched and sent to my friends. They also provide tracking so you can follow the shipment. Will be using them again!
Beautiful item bought as gift and loved by recipients - excellent swift service, will definitely buy again
Lovely sent and a delicate message for this engagement present
The perfect personalised gift and smells great too!
Beautiful personalised candle for my mother’s 70th birthday. Despite ordering it between Christmas and New Year, it still arrived in time, safely packed and it smelt absolutely lovely! Thank you.
beautifully packaged, quick delivery. A lovely alternative to sending flowers
I ordered this candle as an engagement present for my daughter and she was thrilled with it. The smell of the lavender candle was stunning and beautifully designed. Will definitely recommend you to my friends. Thank you.
Sharon
Lovely candle arrived prompting and beautiful as expected
Kindred Fires is rated 4.72 based on 278 reviews