Kings Road Merch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kings Road Merch
Over 7 Days
Read Kings Road Merch Reviews

About Kings Road Merch:

Kings Road is a full service entertainment and band merchandise company. We build custom webstores for bands, artists, labels, and events and we provide tour merchandise services and retail distribution for them around the world from offices on three continents. Our staff is friendly and experienced and our service is simple and transparent.

+1-323-244-4728

More Photos & Videos
Kings Road Merch 4 star review on 16th June 2020
Liz
More Photos & Videos
Always great merch and reliable crew love the new dk streaming shirts, great new material, very soft and great fit!
Thanks for the kind feedback! We appreciate the business and we're glad you're happy with your order. Cheers!
Good comms the whole way
Fantastic! Thanks for the feedback.
Great masks because they are full coverage and thick.
Great! Thanks for ordering and stay safe!
Thanks kings road merch for getting my full order out to me!! You all are great!
Thanks so much for ordering! We appreciate the kind words. Cheers!
Everything I ever get from Kings Road Merch is exactly what I wish for! Always excellent quality. It takes some time to receive....... but Always worth the wait. My most recent favorite is the St. Pauli hoodie. Soft and thick fleece, and not your typical hoodie. It may be summer, but I always find a reason to wear it. The record is perfection. Never disappointed with Kingroad!
Thanks so much for the repeat business and kind words. We really appreciate you ordering from us, and taking the time to write us and give us some feedback. Enjoy! Cheers!
It took me over a month to get my order and you left one of my shirts out very unhappy and I've ordered from this company multiple multiple multiple times and I paid extra to get it delivered a little quicker cuz it was for my brother-in-law birthday
My merchandise that I ordered arrived correctly and in a timely fashion.
Great! Thanks for ordering. We appreciate the feedback!
still haven’t got my shirt two months later haha
Hello, I just looked into your order and it's like its likely being held up in customs. It was shipped out a month ago. We've noticed a lot of packages taking much longer than usual to deliver in Canada lately. We wanted to be sure you had your tracking number so that has been emailed to you.
Thank you.
-KRM
Have made multiple orders from Kings Riad. Always timely shipped and always quality products.
Great! Thanks for ordering and leaving us some feedback. Cheers!
I wanted to give a T-shirt as a Mothers Day gift, but delays on your part made that impossible (package arrived 8 days after Mothers Day). I was hoping the material used to make the shirt would be heavier/thicker. The collar is small/thin and overall the product was not worth the price. I suggest that if you are going to overcharge for a T-shirt you should at least provide a quality product.
I've had nothing but good experiences ordering from KRM, and will definitely buy records/merch through them again. Unfortunately, there was an issue with shipping, and my last purchase was stolen from my Apt mail room. Maybe opt to have the recieving party sign for the order, upon arrival.(?) Jokes on the thief, I hope they enjoy their copy of "Satan Is King".
I have shopped with Kings Road Merch so many times and I am always extremely satisfied!! Not to mention Kings Road Merch Has THE ABSOLUTE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and care!!! They handled everything SUPER professionally and quickly. I am looking forward to making future purchases with them!
Very communicative about the delay in shipment, which was greatly appreciated. I had no issues waiting for my order and appreciate all the hard work y’all have been doing during this crazy time! The sweatshirt is already being worn more times than I can say.
Great masks, sorry the wait.
Great! Thanks for ordering with us.
Very happy with my order and will order from again
Thanks! We appreciate the business and feedback.
Great fit, true to size, & quality shirt. Would buy again!
Great! Thanks for placing an order with us. We appreciate it!
All is well. Just took forever to receive
Thanks for ordering!
Good job got stuff here on time
Fantastic! Thanks for ordering with us.
Everything at its best.
Great! Thanks for ordering.
The shipping on items took forever. I understand the stuff that’s going on but waiting 4 weeks for an item to be shipped is ridiculous.
Hello, we appreciate your order and yes things are a little backed up right now with everything going on but are shipping orders out as quickly as we can. Thank you!
Kings Road Merch is rated 4.00 based on 594 reviews