Kings Road Merch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kings Road Merch
Read Kings Road Merch Reviews

About Kings Road Merch:

Kings Road is a full service entertainment and band merchandise company. We build custom webstores for bands, artists, labels, and events and we provide tour merchandise services and retail distribution for them around the world from offices on three continents. Our staff is friendly and experienced and our service is simple and transparent.

+1-323-244-4728

info@kingsroadmerch.com

Kings Road Merch
1520 Knowles Ave

Received my cap but no fund raising tee. Waiting. John Cwikla
Profesional shipping
I placed my order on 11/26, and as of 12/11, I still haven’t received it. Yet I am being asked to review my purchase???
Ordered an Alcest T-shirt. The size fits perfectly. Quality of the fabric could improve.
Good tshirt, like the free pins thrown in
Label is on the beanie crooked.
Loved the shirt, way better quality than some other shirts from other bands!
Got a quality t-shirt at a reasonable price and shipping was quick. Website was easy to use. Presto! Satisfied customer!
Fast and great service.
Thank you!
I ordered the tuque to match my Summit Ice t-shirt and I must say it sure does feel great knowing that every time a mega hot babe approaches me to say "wow! your tuque/t-shirt combo is so attractive" I'm being given an opportunity to remind a new friend of the atrocities that occurred during the Holocaust.
Wonderful!
Never receive! Emailed was sent a Tracking number that was incorrect! So not good regret ordering !!!
Hello Sam, it looks like this was delivered to you but please contact us at support@kingsroadmerch.com so we can help you out with this. Thank you.
The price to deliver a 20 dollar sweater was 15 dollars. My item took forever to arrive. I probably won’t be coming back.
Hey William, looking into this now and it seems that based on the 2 items you ordered and the shipping method chosen, the shipping rates seem correct. Thank you.
Ordered a patch and I love it! Shipping took a little bit but overall amazing quality patch and great communication when something was wrong
We're glad you love the patch, thank you.
While I received my order in a timely matter, I am pretty disappointed in the quality of materials used. The flannel that I received looks like it’s made of felt or something.
Hello Kevin, while we've never had any complaints with any of the flannels we've carried before we'd be happy to help you out with a return if you're unhappy with an item you've received. Please contact us at support@kingsroadmerch.com if we can help you our further with this. Thank you.
Probably the best band merch seller out there. I've dealt with plenty of others (and am currently dealing with them...) and this company is awesome! Fast shipping, great tracking, quality products! Great all around experience.
We appreciate it, Taylor. Thank you!
Super fast delivery and even better delivery fees....$0. Also first rate merchandise 👍👍👍👍
Everything I order arrived in a timely manner, even around the holidays. The shirt I ordered feels nice and looks great. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future
Sizing is good, came pretty fast too
This company is Wonderful. Just wonderful.
I was disappointed with the packaging of my order. An adult medium hoodie and two records were crammed into a record mailer. The tape had clearly broke apart and been restored with clear packing tape. My items were intact but the free enamel Interrupters pin was missing and it was supposed to be part of the gift.
Hi Julia,

Glad the items still made it intact. We'll have another Interrupters pin shipped out to you.

Cheers,