Kings Road Merch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kings Road Merch
Over 7 Days
Read Kings Road Merch Reviews

About Kings Road Merch:

Kings Road is a full service entertainment and band merchandise company. We build custom webstores for bands, artists, labels, and events and we provide tour merchandise services and retail distribution for them around the world from offices on three continents. Our staff is friendly and experienced and our service is simple and transparent.

+1-323-244-4728

info@kingsroadmerch.com

Kings Road Merch
1520 Knowles Ave

Tshirt and socks seem to be of good quality. Recipient was pleased.
Glad to hear it! Thanks for ordering with us.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Normally, no problems, love KR! Received damaged record, and my girlfriend ordered Transplants haunted cities vinyl, but was out of stock and not notified until shipped! I'll continue to shop KR, only place to get merch from lots of our favorites!..🤘😎-- Wayno
Not happy ! Received my order 6 january 2020. 2 gifts normaly for my husband T-Jacoby shirt of Christmas 2019 🙄.And the other one is Cream not Withe ( Elevate long sleeve).....Im up set beacause you start your Pre-Order 30 nov and you ship to late for customer receive at the right time for Christmas. Start earlyer 1 Novembre to Pre-sale and ship not more 1 DEC. Is not my first time I buy Papa roach merch .But is my first time you scrap my Chritsmas time. Buy the way quality of d Christmas shirt was really good but 2019 is a bit no cool .... Christmas 2020 a don't think so my husband want put T- shrit Jacoby 2019...Sorry im french Canadian my english was not good.Nathalie
Hello Nathalie,

We are sorry to hear you did not receive your order in time for Christmas, Unfortunately with international first class shipping delivery can take 7 to 21 days to deliver but due to the holidays delivery can take longer.

KRM
Quality merchandise and prompt shipping. Thank you!
Thanks for ordering! We appreciate your business.
Fuck yeah! 😎
I was very happy with the purchase of Rancid band products on the Kings Road Merch website. The order was placed quickly and safely. In a few days I had received the goods at my home in Brazil. I will definitely recommend to friends the website and shopping experience with Kings Road Merch.
So glad to hear this! Thanks for ordering. Cheers!
I loved the products I ordered; top quality, proper fitting, etc. I paid for 2-day shipping, but it took about 10 days to get delivered, which missed getting to my grandson for his birthday. His mom called dibs on the shirt, when he outgrows it, lol!
Easy to order ! Fast delivery easy to track
Enjoy!
Ive only ordered from here once that i remember. Hence 4 stars. No one gets a 5 on the first order. Shopping was easy, and the delivery was timely. I had to wait longer then what was said, but i ordered during Xmas and the site stated up front deliveries might take longer than expected, so all was well. The merch arrived in excelent condition and im now proudly wearing my Watain hoodie for all to see. Poster flag is of good quality and large. Well satisfied.

Great company
Thanks!
It was really good............……
We appreciate you ordering!

KRM
easy and i received my order very quickly.
Glad to hear it.

KRM
Very comfortable. Medium size fits very well. No shrinkage after washing and drying. I really enjoy the colors. The shirt is beautiful and I love it.
Glad to hear you enjoy the product!

KRM
My order was supposed to ship on December 5, 2019 which means I would have received it before Christmas. I did not get it until after Christmas. Tracking info was never available and the shirt that I ordered was not the shirt I received. The design was changed after I ordered. I didn't find that out until I received it and inquired with an email. Highly unlikely I would order from this sight again.
Hello,

You can always reach out to support@kingsroadmerch.com if you ever need help with your tracking information.

KRM
I loved the Worcester fire tshirt for LT. Jason Menard. It was very well made and designed. I wish I could get another one. my condolences to his family. he performed a very selfless act to save two of his brothers! my dad was a boston firefighter

KRM
The logo was not centred on the shirt properly. Noticeable off to one side. Frustrating because I'm in Canada and it's expensive and takes some I'm with international mail.
Solid Merch! Can’t wait to see the best band of the world at Trois-Rivières, Québec!
Thanks for ordering, enjoy!

-KRM
Kings Road Rocks🤘
You rock 🤘!

KRM
Love the short sleeve Santa/Jacoby shirt. The long sleeve one is stiff and uncomfortable because of the thickness of all the iron-on, wish it was silk screened instead.
We appreciate your feedback.

KRM
Excellent product from Social D !
Glad you like!