Kings Road Merch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kings Road Merch
Over 7 Days
Read Kings Road Merch Reviews

About Kings Road Merch:

Kings Road is a full service entertainment and band merchandise company. We build custom webstores for bands, artists, labels, and events and we provide tour merchandise services and retail distribution for them around the world from offices on three continents. Our staff is friendly and experienced and our service is simple and transparent.

+1-323-244-4728

info@kingsroadmerch.com

Kings Road Merch
1520 Knowles Ave

The merch that I get from KindsRoad is always great. I never get it late, and it's a great price. It's good quality merch.
I paid a lot for an XL hoodie, which is VERY Small. I can barely even squeeze into it. And it's tight AF. Just exactly what is your idea of XL??? That's BS!
Good communication regarding delivery schedule.
Long shipping, great products
I have always been pleased with my orders but had not ordered vinyl before. My beautiful record arrived in pristine shape! Good job guys! My only concern was that I was unable to track my last order. Shipping to Canada is really high and I think you could do better because other orders I’ve made from California have been 1/4 the cost. In any case, KRM do a fantastic job!
Merch is always on point .
This shirt is awesome!!!! It is very well made and super comfortable
ALWAYS an awesome experience!
Great service and quality products.
I like your company and order from you
2 or 3 times a year... on this most recent
Purchase I qualified for free shipping having spent over 50$ and was charged
Like 16$ for shipping that should be refunded back to me. I have sent 3 emails about this and not one has been answered? Now your asking me to do a
Survey about performance?
This behavior not cool!! Delivery only
Took few days but was delayed almost
3 weeks to ship and in these times I get it
But not reading email I don’t get at all
Chuck
It took a long while to get to me and the when arrived the cover was bent but was glad item was signed.
Good quality merch. Thank you!
Love all my stuff!! Thank you!
Best band merch site on the web! Best prices and services! Thx for always taking care of me! 5 stars all the way! Quick delivery as well.
I haven’t received either of them the dkm x mas flexis or Tim figure I know Tim figure is pre order but come one about the Xmas records
Product came in a timely manner considering the problems with delivery times lately. Great quality records. Kept me up to date with any delays in delivery.
good stuff I do wish my mask is BIGGER. but all good keep Rocken
Ship faster if it is not a pre-order I purchased
Everything was delivered timely, as promised.
Live this hoodie, it rocks
Always satisfied with Kings Road!
I order and it arrives with details on how to track my package. Always arrives on time!
Cheers!