Komuso Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Komuso Design
Read Komuso Design Reviews
Komuso has helped me with my acute stress. My psychologist recommended me to do breathing exercises every 2 hours. This is when komuso is super useful and life-changing to me. Because it took me less time to start getting relaxed. I am super thankful for this product.
I start to sleep better at night, feeling refreshed in the morning.
I’m glad I bought it.
Beautiful piece of jewelry. I wear it everyday and get so many compliments on it!
Seems to have good customer service but we’ll see after I attempt to return.
It does not help me. I am requesting a refund. Please reply
Bought this for my son and he loves it!
Website said “whisper quiet” but it makes a very noticeable whistling noise when used. Cannot believe I spent so much money on something I can’t even use around other people without turning heads because of the noise. Extremely disappointed and honestly feeling scammed as I was hoping this would be a helpful stepping stone to quit vaping but instead it was a waste of money for what sounds like a broken dog whistle. :(
The Komuso necklace is a well crafted, intentional piece of art and science. The necklace becomes a companion that grows closer with every breath.
Good initial purchase experience. The promo discount/free shipping game is annoying and not necessary, especially on these small items. Just offer free shipping.
Koko broke the first day of use. Was instructed to return it. But the failure caused the item to get lost. Not thrilled with the quality nor the customer service response.
Overpriced.
Waste of money
I was all excited to share with my daughter who suffers from anxiety. The "tutorial" was not easily accessible. When you scan the bar code, you are taken to shop and then have to buy something and put in code for free tutorial? Weird. I could never load it, so I don't know how to correctly use. bummer.
Hi Donna, we're so sorry that our tutorial page was not functioning during the scan. Here's a video that should help your daughter use it. We sincerely hope she uses it to feel better! We're happy to answer any other questions too! https://youtu.be/9umYVpx0tQY
Nice object
I expected more breathing resistance
I paid for a sterling silver 25” chain and they sent me a a “silver” chain. Not sterling. I have emailed customer service but not heard back. Nice packaging.
A beautiful product that works very well. I love having this with me when I'm stressed.
I cant totally wrap my mind around this being just a simple thing! I am a very depressed and high anxiety person and this doesnt help. I can get one on amazon for about 30 to trick my mind into relaxing but it too wont do anything for me. I am afraid of what pepople will think, afraid to wear it and Long story short I wish to send it back
2 stars for customer service! The product itself is fine! Didn’t seem to really work for me, & I am trying to return. I have emailed info on 2/14 & 2/19 & it’s now 2/22 with no response to either email! Frustrating as you say you will respond within 24 hours.
Komuso Design is rated 4.1 based on 389 reviews