KOODING Reviews

of reviewers recommend KOODING
Email, Live Chat
Read KOODING Reviews
shipping was a bit slow, but the quality of the clothes were so good!! i am extremely satisfied with my purchase, and have not been this satisfied before in my entire life while purchasing clothing. i am definitely shopping here again :)
Loved the products. Very quick delivery as well!
Great items, reasonable prices, fast shipping. Highly recommend!
A very great experience, I was not sure about buying from KOODING at first, but I am glad I did, everything looked wonderful and fit perfectly. My order was shipped out quickly and I cannot wait to buy more.
it is a awesome clothe store , great quality
Great website for purchasing these items in the US! I only wish the material (Poly, cotton, etc.) could be included in all of the listings. Prices are great and sizing is accurate. Thank you!
Kooding is so easy and risk free to buy from. All the measurements are accurate and there is clothes that fit anyone’s styles. I’ve bought about six pieces from it that I am very happy about. The support team is also very kind and helpful.
Very helpful in terms of customer service. I really appreciate that.
The sizes are not accurate, because one size should comfortably fit up to large but what I bought could not fit so had yo give it away
Kooding.com is the best! Super cuality clothes, vibrant colors and very well made, muy purchase arrive super fast and very well packaged, in excellent conditions. I'm very satisfied and happy with kooding.com
Product was good, but ship out date was really slow.
Thank you for your feedback.

According to our record your order was shipped out within the promised ship-out date that was shown during the checkout and your package was delivered in 1 day after it was shipped. We show the expected ship-out date for our customers to have the right expectation. We hope this can clarifies any confusion you may have.
In case you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us here: https://www.kooding.com/shipping
Items received as described, beautiful!
I love my hats, fast delivery, very nice
Love the quality if the clothes! Service was good and they came quite quick. Just waiting on the refund process to be complete for one item, but apart from that i am quite happy!
It was comfortable and stylish.
Very nice service and quality.
My package arrived very quickly and in good condition! Everything very accurate
improve your delivery information to customer
Qualities of clothings are very good and sizing information provided on the website are accurate which is very important when ordering online. It seems to take some time getting order ready for shipping but once orders are shipped, it’s pretty quick.
Quality of the merchandise is amazing. Lots of different Korean vendor with great fashion styles! Website is very easy to navigate and customer service always has fast and efficient response.
KOODING is rated 4.24 based on 314 reviews