KOODING Reviews

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read KOODING Reviews
Not the first time i’ve purchased on here. The products that i’ve bought fit me well, overall good quality, and reasonable price.
I bought my items as a gift for a friend and I’m very impressed by the quality. Ideally, I’ll buy some items for myself soon, but in the meantime, my friend is very happy with their clothes.
products dont meet expectations
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the products. Please know that you can always return the products that you are not satisfied. Please read our return policy at https://www.kooding.com/returns. We will also pass the feedback to the brands who sold the products. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
This is really good Korean style nice website for me shopping. The Sevies good and the closing good too . I should be shopping more items from your .
Good service
Amazing quality and always quick shipping once processed. Love to splurge at kooding ^^
Excellent service
Very fast shipping
Excellent.thank you
Quick delivery and great quality
the delivery were faster than i thought and stuff came safely
Very good
The clothes I bought from kooding are always very fashionable, although many products only have one size so I would be cautious of that. I'd say most of their blouses and skirts fit petite woman of 5'3. I've been very happy with the skirts I bought, although the blouses might be lower quality. Everything is still perfectly wearable when going out however.
Great produce and service - wish free shipping was faster
The few times I’ve purchased from Kooding have been AMAZING! Every garment and beauty product has been of great quality and I love opening up my parcels from them!!
Real korean clothes, quick delivery, perfect!
The clothes are pretty but takes forever to get the products also a-lot of the item you order is out of stock. You guys should update the website more often to not put it up if product is not in stock.
Very Good Guality
I like the dresses
Really good. Love it will be buying more from website.
KOODING is rated 4.30 based on 470 reviews