KOODING.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend KOODING.com

How would you rate KOODING.com ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mikazino

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about KOODING.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Kooding is the best online shop for me, it provides a lot of stylish korean style clothing, and apparel! Also, you can use coupon, I usually check https://bekupon.com/coupons/kooding.com cheers!"
"Horrible quality and customer service will never get back to you regarding your complaints. Never ever buy from this site"
"Product descriptions and images are off, horrible return policy. Advertises free returns with big letters but when you read the fine print, it's for US customers only. They will also not give you a full refund. So only option for me is to sell the goods locally to recoup my losses."
Grace Healy
"Quality of clothes much lower than expected. Sizing also wrong on several items, particularly shoes."
KOODING.com is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews