KOODING.com Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does KOODING.com deliver?

How can I contact KOODING.com?

Tell us how KOODING.com made you happy

"I ordered something 5 months ago and I still never got my products!!!! I have been asking for a reclamation all the time but the customer service is terrible!!!!!!!!"
Are you KOODING.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"my package took forever to receive it. Items that I ordered doesn't even look similar as pictures. Most of sweaters are one size and Models looked petite seemed fit nicely however mine was a way too big. Material very poor compare to the price My review doesn't show on kooding's site , so I am writing here. Please think again when you purchase them."
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KOODING. Customer service is terrible! I regret spending 100+ on this website. I never got a single one of my purchased items. No doubt the WORST shopping experience I’ve ever had."
"First of all I payed about 67 euro for the items. After a week they Said 1 item was out of stock so u chose to refund my money cause they Said that if I wanted something else I needed to pay shipping Costs again cause my order was allready send. Then I live in the netherlands but what they say about delivery time is not True it took almost 7 weeks to arrive. Then today I got a card from The local post office that I could get my package but j need to pay an aditional 20 euros because of Customs. Kooding responded with that they never have issues with Customs but sometimes it can happen and that they cant do nothing for me as I agreed on there terms. I don't care how cute there products are I will never ever order again."
"I ordered 2 items from there and paid $60 USD but the item never came at all!! they are really dishonest and cheated me of the US$60 basically."
"I purchased 4 items and returned 2. For items eligible of return, there are two options: 1) Gift certificate with 8.99 deducted or 2) Refund to original method of payment with 14.99 deducted. I opted for the return credit on a gift certificate. The return was processed with a confirmation email, however, I did not receive the gift certificate. I reached out to customer service multiple times and have not received a response. This company is not doing honest business. The only way to contact them is through online communication. There is no customer service phone number. I will file an FTC complaint and encourage you to do the same if you experience unfair business practices as a Kooding customer."
"Never got the refund for out-of-stock items. They were shown out of stock on the “my purchase ” on their website after a week since I place the order. In other words, they charge me full price of the order and I got nothing. Not even an email or response."
"i've got a missing item, i tried to reach the customer service for months but never got a replay."
"10/10 place to shop! KOODING has great customer service and you'll find the most unique pieces on their site. Shopped over 5 times already and I always get asked where I get my clothing! Definitely a one-stop shop to find all Korean fashion"
"Kooding is the best online shop for me, it provides a lot of stylish korean style clothing, and apparel! Also, you can use coupon, I usually check https://bekupon.com/coupons/kooding.com cheers!"
"Horrible quality and customer service will never get back to you regarding your complaints. Never ever buy from this site"
"Product descriptions and images are off, horrible return policy. Advertises free returns with big letters but when you read the fine print, it's for US customers only. They will also not give you a full refund. So only option for me is to sell the goods locally to recoup my losses."
"Quality of clothes much lower than expected. Sizing also wrong on several items, particularly shoes."
KOODING.com is rated 1.69 based on 13 reviews