KOODING.com Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend KOODING.com

How would you rate KOODING.com ?

"10/10 place to shop! KOODING has great customer service and you'll find the most unique pieces on their site. Shopped over 5 times already and I always get asked where I get my clothing! Definitely a one-stop shop to find all Korean fashion"
"Kooding is the best online shop for me, it provides a lot of stylish korean style clothing, and apparel! Also, you can use coupon, I usually check https://bekupon.com/coupons/kooding.com cheers!"
"Horrible quality and customer service will never get back to you regarding your complaints. Never ever buy from this site"
"Product descriptions and images are off, horrible return policy. Advertises free returns with big letters but when you read the fine print, it's for US customers only. They will also not give you a full refund. So only option for me is to sell the goods locally to recoup my losses."
Grace Healy
"Quality of clothes much lower than expected. Sizing also wrong on several items, particularly shoes."
KOODING.com is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews