Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
The manager would not allow me in the store with my service dog. He then proceeded to berate me about paperwork regarding the service animal, which is ILLEGAL. He was very rude to me and discriminated against a person with a disability (which is punishable by federal law). I was ready to purchase a $500+ bike, but now I will not be giving them a penny. If you buy a bike here, know that you're supporting a business that discriminates against our disabled community.
Wonderful attentoon and service by the staff at Kozys. Wrigleyville. Love my purchase! I know I can count on the wonderful Kozy staff for my needs to make my bike riding much more fun everytime. Thank you! Love you guys and gals!!! :).
Jeri Caroline Medina
(Liv Invite)
Jon was very helpful, especially in providing me with information about the various types of stationary bikes in stock. Also, he always answered any questions I had regarding purchasing, delivery, and after purchase maintenance. Feel very confident ordering from Kozy's with him as my point of contact.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 94 reviews